terza

Apr 2, 2021
I really IN LOVE with the ending. what a peaceful and perfect night I would love to have at least one :cry: :cry:
the only flaw is the lack of music. it would be great if MR. 395 added some music that suited as a finishing touches at least in the ending.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
i fucking loved it! one of the best avn's i've ever played. such a bittersweet feeling to be able to play all the way through the game and have an ending. that was like my 4th or 5th playthrough. you seriously have the ability to make a professional game, like a physical copy with artwork and the like that they sell in stores! at least in my personal opinion.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Finally downloaded this and chewed through the whole game in a few days. All I have to say is it was fucking awesome. An actual story (imagine that), along with characters that you can't help but fall in love with. I'll definitely be checking out the new game, but I'll wait until 0.2 or 0.3 just so I have a little more content to play first.

Nugly

Mar 31, 2022
So I deleted this game at some point in time since I got no space or simply have no time for it, but I wanted to finish the game so I wanted to go back to the certain point of the story by downloading save files from the link that's been mentioned. However:
1688983899058.png

Idk if this only happens to me, or the link is broken. In any case, I'm looking for alternatives to download save files so I can't finally continue where I left off.

I don't remember exactly where I left off, but I'm pretty sure it was after I saved Norelia and then we slept in the bed to recover (?)

Anyhow, you can either directly give me the link to the save files or give me the link of the save files from your directory during this point of the story ;v

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So I deleted this game at some point in time since I got no space or simply have no time for it, but I wanted to finish the game so I wanted to go back to the certain point of the story by downloading save files from the link that's been mentioned. However:
View attachment 2758653

Idk if this only happens to me, or the link is broken. In any case, I'm looking for alternatives to download save files so I can't finally continue where I left off.

I don't remember exactly where I left off, but I'm pretty sure it was after I saved Norelia and then we slept in the bed to recover (?)

Anyhow, you can either directly give me the link to the save files or give me the link of the save files from your directory during this point of the story ;v
Here a save of mine just after we rescue Noreia and we've seen the shadow and the group need to plan to fight against the Director, have a good playthrough. :)

Reactions: MarcusDBlack
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes