☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Interesting game, thanks for your effort

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
(if i'm not suppose to post patreon links here then just give me a headsup and i'll remove it )
Linking to a Patreon post is just fine - those who aren't subscribed (at all, or not to the tier the post is intended for) will only see a partial post. To read the full post, you'll be prompted to subscribe to the minimum tier to get access to the full post.

Alternatively, someone who is already subscribed might copy+paste the contents of the post into the thread here (the more not-quite-OK part is including direct download links from "locked" Patreon posts, since these could drain the already-limited bandwidth intended for subscribers).

Reactions: dirtyfaustine

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
All the males must be dead though.
Which means the MC has a SERIOUS responsibility. If he is the only man, there may be some genetic challenges a few generations down, but hopefully genetic drift will reduce that problem.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
genetic drift?
Yeah, it's when your DNA does a skidding turn in the middle of an intersection.

Actually, the idea that he won't repopulate the earth, his sons and grandsons will. Given that there are various mechanisms for genetic code to be changed, hopefully, by the time the world is repopulated, there will be enough genetic diversity.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah, it's when your DNA does a skidding turn in the middle of an intersection.

Actually, the idea that he won't repopulate the earth, his sons and grandsons will. Given that there are various mechanisms for genetic code to be changed, hopefully, by the time the world is repopulated, there will be enough genetic diversity.
Assuming other women survive then there could be enough genetic diversity if his sons breed with them, If it's just the 4 girls there's going to be a big problem and genetic drift won't happen fast enough

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Assuming other women survive then there could be enough genetic diversity if his sons breed with them, If it's just the 4 girls there's going to be a big problem and genetic drift won't happen fast enough
Yes, I was basing it on the existence of other women in the world.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Counterproposal: magic.

DNA isn't important when the MC's bloodline is magically immune to inbreeding.
Wonder if it helps with child birth too? He shouldn't have gotten all the girls pregnant at the same time.

GlassMi

Mar 30, 2023
I kinda try to open it and nothing happens... literally just double clicking the exe and nothing, I'm not sure what to do cuz there's no clues :D

Any ideas or alternative download sources?

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I kinda try to open it and nothing happens... literally just double clicking the exe and nothing, I'm not sure what to do cuz there's no clues :D

Any ideas or alternative download sources?
Same is happening to me

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Hey does anyone know similar games like one? I would gladly appreciate it if you could tell me some. Thanks.
Similar in what things? Graphic? Fetishes? Type of story?

I can suggest you Once in a Lifetime (the progenitor of this time of supernatural adventures) and Desert Stalker (one of the best games of this gen, still in development though)

Reactions: bygonemyths
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes