7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I got to start this all over again since I lost the folder to my saves.
ANYway, so we have someone dying on our couch, and instead of making ONE TRIP (since you can only MAKE one trip per DAY) no we go in for an item..return with ONE item, do something at home that we could have done THERE and saved the WEEKS worth of time, where anyone who isn't superhuman would have easily died by then.
BUT we are given a pat on the back for how QUICKLY...lol we were getting everything together.
We were looking for a solid path and were going to grab an item to put together at home then come back into progress...we went HOME to tell someone about it and spent ANOTHER day going to the SAME DAMN place we were JUST at to grab that item!
We go in and find a box we need to open..with the SAME item we carry around with us, and can do RIGHT THERE, but NOPE, gotsta bring this back and try to figure out a way to open it!
Just ridiculous, if you want to reader to have to draw out the time, or to make choices, how about giving them a proper roadblock rather than these redundant ones??

OH NO I can't make it past here without the item that's twenty feet to my right...what-EVER will I DO, well, guess I gotsta go on back and DISCUSS this conundrum to find a GOOD solution...WHAT I should go BACK to the same area I was JUST in ....THATS BRILLIANT, you are SO smart, I would have NEVER thought about this myself because the MC is retarded and BLIND.
PLEASE think for me, I can't BEAR to, it's FAR too difficult when I have to remember important things like breathing...and walking oh at the same TIME even...and blinking, yeah I hear that's important too...uuhh OH, and emptying my bladder...I am still working on that which gets messy since I can't find my adult diapers with the cute bunnies on them!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
"Talk to Mia when you want to go"(morning) Over...andOVER and OVER again, with the same dialog, the same return the same waste of a day, soooo what is the bug and how do I get passed it?
AND I have "Distrupt the Directors attack" I am guessing I have to finish that one somehow then I can progress with the other, so how do I disrupt the director's attack?

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
read the steps on the icon on the top left. Click on the icon.
Alright, I clicked the icon on the upper left, and it shows I have 2 quests ONE of them would be to sneak into the city, I can't do that since Mia consistently gets caught, and the mission above that you replied to several times in this thread, gives absolutely no hints nor direction to do anything, there isn't any moonlight talks for me to do, I have no talk dialog with any of them, no new scenes opened up so I am just stagnating with these 2 directives and no way to finish either,

SonnyPantony

Apr 3, 2019
I cannot believe the amount of gameplay for 3.5 gigs! Sound and lots of animations. Your code is ridiculously clean! I loved this game. Yes, a bit of grinding...but it IS a game. Loved the art style of the characters. I am actually starting to really dig that style of character...don't know what is triggering it. Fun story...love that it gets all techical-ly with the science and magic.
Had a great time playing it. Thanks!

Reactions: Moonis

Hot Man

Aug 28, 2018
both Links not availabl
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Mod Version : Universal. (It should work on all versions.)

Added New Features.

Important Note: Don't use (Wood, Stone, Metal, Supply.) cheat at the beginning of the game. Use it when it's needed only and don't overuse it.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod. I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
both links not available, can you uploade again, regards

Last edited:
Reactions: The Witcher

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
is there any way to get that little secret in the game that the dev mentioned on his patreon ? my card doesn't work for foreign transactions so can't access

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes