Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
By playing the 15 min prologue... :KEK:
But what exactly makes it feel like a "massive" downgrade? Couldn't be the music, ui, renders, or animations, so you'd have to be talking about the story. But there practically isn't a story as it's a short intro. So it'd probably have to be because of the master/servant pact but we barely know how heavy that will be leaned upon in the game.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm stuck at finding robin's tent and wandering clueless (playing on android )
When you go out in the forest from the map in you room in your first mission, go straight then at the first crossroad ( where you see the mushrooms) turn right and you will find it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
which one is recommended between scavenge and feast mode?
It's up to you honestly.
In scavenge mode it's a little bit harder so you need to be a little more careful, whereas in feast you can concentrate more on the story and the events without worrying to much to get the resources mostly, but the game is fairly balanced and can be completed whichever mode you decide to opt.
If it's your first play I would go for the feast just to enjoy more the story, then maybe you can do a second play with a bitmore of a challenge. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ironzu001

Alhamkhara

Feb 7, 2021
Took me some time to finish this game (month and a half), and I've got to say, sex scenes got me bored after some time, but the story is what made me finish this game. Story is not exceptional, but it always leaves you wondering about things.
All in all 8/10 game.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So is MC and his girls the only people left alive on the planet? (aside from his unborn children)

Reactions: Rexaureus

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
So is MC and his girls the only people left alive on the planet? (aside from his unborn children)
Apparently, yes, which, given my understanding of how the Mist happened, is kinda dumb, since it appears to lose strength over distance, I was expecting the military to appear in the final fight, the explanation for that being that a huge area of the country was affected, but not the entire world.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Kind of feels like everyone in this game sort of just ignores the whole genocide of the Human race thing. lmao

Like if I was one of only three Humans left on the entire planet I feel like that would be a topic of conversation.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Apparently, yes, which, given my understanding of how the Mist happened, is kinda dumb, since it appears to lose strength over distance, I was expecting the military to appear in the final fight, the explanation for that being that a huge area of the country was affected, but not the entire world.
Perhaps there are scattered survivors around the world.

Morgman55

Sep 21, 2020
Here's my dilemma -- Screen dialogues:
"- Behind this door I will find Noreia"
"- Before I go, I should make sure that I don't have anything else to do."
I press the forward prompt & these dialogues repeat !!
What am I to do ??

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am stuck -- 2 dialogues:
"Behind this door I will find Noreia."
"Before I go, I should make sure that I don't have anything else left to do."
What am I missing ??
Did you retrieve all the documents from all the labs? Did you read them in the evening with the girls? Did you finished all the other tasks that may be still active in the questlog? Take a look there, maybe you missed something. Verify you don't have any missing things to do before trying to enter the door that lead to Noreia.
In case you still have problems I can give you a save of mine to continue your play. :)

Reactions: Rexaureus

Morgman55

Sep 21, 2020
Did you retrieve all the documents from all the labs? Did you read them in the evening with the girls? Did you finished all the other tasks that may be still active in the questlog? Take a look there, maybe you missed something. Verify you don't have any missing things to do before trying to enter the door that lead to Noreia.
In case you still have problems I can give you a save of mine to continue your play. :)
THANKS --
Actually there is one task:
"- Send Mia to find new supplies"
So if I understand you , finish this THEN return to free Noreia ..
Check !!

Reactions: Dylan741

LEET

May 29, 2017
Still stuck on preparing for the city. Browsed through the pages and found that I'm supposed to refuel and make wires? My issue is that there isn't any new prompts. Both for the generator, or for the wires.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes