Nov 9, 2022
loved the game, 4.5/5
but my god the dialogue became long and tedious towards the end, even when the characters were in a situation where a simple "ok" would have been more fitting
the sneaking back into the cabin scene was never ending

also, wonder if the mist affected only the city/country or all of the world, since it supposedly loses power the farther it goes from the center
and also also it is never explained what the scientists were trying to do, and what exactly the 2 spirits are, or how did the director discover magic

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022
Just finished the game. It was an enjoyable experience from start to finish; the fact that the main character is essentially an overpowered blank slate for the player to self-insert into did bother me a bit (I'm generally not a fan of power fantasies that try oh-so-hard to make the consumer feel special, especially when the protagonist's characterization suffers for it), but the writing still managed to entertain me from start to end.

I just have three main gripes with the experience:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Playing Mist was still a good experience, mind you. Certainly one of the most well-made games on this site, even though it didn't reach its full potential. I'll definitely be looking forward to the creator's next game.
agree%

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
How do I unlock this scene? I have reached my affection with her to 7 and when I go to drink tea in the morning, nothing happens

IDOLJOKE

Feb 15, 2023
I don't know what should I do. I'm afraid that after doing this, it will cause a game error. What should I do? Thanks for the answer in advance. Screenshot_2023-07-17-04-34-36-57_30e4ba5d81e768a0f8546d4d0711fadc.jpg

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ok want to ask one thing...
It's RPG/Sandbox style
Is it hard? Or like dessert stalker?
Pretty simple, there Is also quest system... The only little "grind" Is to increase stats

Or food if you play in the difficult mode

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Pretty simple, there Is also quest system... The only little "grind" Is to increase stats

Or food if you play in the difficult mode
Thanks for answering...
I only played Dessert stalker which is RPGm and pretty simple...

Apr 29, 2021
Wow what a game, completed it! Really liked the storyline and it seemed so realistic unlike what I was expecting it to be, it was a emotional rollercoaster for sure.

Although personally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yea all this does makes me want the mind control parts more in future projects if planned, as clearly the Dev is pulling them off quite well which actually is rare, there aren't many well executed mind control games out there, so yea if Dev reads this by a slight chance hope he takes into consideration if feasible

Apart from this tiny craving lol as I said the project was fantastic along with a rare well executed and consistent conclusion which wasn't rushed unlike loads of AVNs out there.

The next project is out though and even that looks quite interesting and has started strong, if anyone is not aware about it would highly recommend checking it out.

Nephos

Nov 6, 2018
I have a hard time getting off to this game due to how incredibly slow-animated all the sex scenes are, could this be an issue with the unofficial Android port or is it just the way the game is designed?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have a hard time getting off to this game due to how incredibly slow-animated all the sex scenes are, could this be an issue with the unofficial Android port or is it just the way the game is designed?
Hmm... I don't get off to any of them. One reason story is important to me.

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
I would think the port? Because I don't think it's slow or anything different on PC.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I've just finished playing the game on android with joiplay without issues (compressed version, on my quest 2 actually)

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes