YellowPlate

Aug 15, 2017
Hadn't realized how much time has passed since the start of this game. Crazy honestly.
Congrats Rathieu on the completion of this game. You have incredible determination to follow through with the entire project and make it quality the entire way through.

zgasd

Jul 28, 2019
THANK YOU DEV!! such an awesome game! the journey has come to the end, doesnt even feel like 3 years ;-;

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Congrats. This is a legendary game and I thoroughly enjoyed the story, cinematic experience, art and visuals. There was a purpose and it wasn't just a rompfest. Thank you so much for your dedication. As you can see the entire community is more or less with you and we can't wait to see what you have in store. We support your hardwork and perseverance to give us a quality product. Salut!

Reactions: swoosh23

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MIST [v1.0.3] [395games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,25 GB / 777 MB - MIST-1.0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 743 MB - MIST-1.0.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Hands down the best game and gaming experience I have found here on the amazing F95Zone. You sir are a true artist and my sword lays at your feet.
Can't wait to see what 395 has in store for us next.

Reactions: Mooboy2000

FuckersGulch

Jul 16, 2017
This is easily one of the best r18 games I've ever played the characters have depth, the story is fascinating, and the gameplay is simple but compelling. I'm almost sad to see it end, but I can't wait to see the next project.

Reactions: perheiro and Guz89

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm stuck at the whole "make preparations" to head to the city bit. I've done everything else in the quest log, I've got Mia, we built a fence, I've seen that you're supposed to take the ski lift to the city but I can't use it. What could I possibly be missing?

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes