User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Congratulations 395games_Rathieu on finishing this project.
Hands down one of the very best H-Games I've ever played. The overall graphics are pretty, the animations are amazing, nice character writing, an intriguing story, not even the gameplay loop was lame.
10/10, wish you all the best for your next project.

With the Steam release being dead, any chance to get this gem onto GoG?

Reactions: tlc5181

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
ok..major flaw is the food gathering constantly..it equates to uber grind...and saps all fun immediately..the graphics are lovely...i love the art style of the dame..but the gameplay itself is a fun sapping spawn of satan
That and no options to change hairstyles.
Like, the only gal with pullable hair, is ironically the spirit.

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
Anyone else getting stuck with preparing to go to city? Fixing ski lift isn't available and fence has been built? (I got that shit using cheat mod and having over a thousand wood in inventory) well it's a bug, and you can fix it with "online save editor" (google dat shitt).

Save your game, upload save file to save editor and look for "completefenceNN > is_done 1/0 0" (NN = number between 01-06 i think, they are checkpoints and all of them need to be set to "completefenceNN > is_done 1/0 1" for the questlog to move on.)

Download edited save and replace with old one, talk to Mia in your bedroom about anything, afterwards prompts about fence being completed will appear and you can continue the story with fixing that fucking ski lift at the fucking lodge.

This bug can go fuck itself, or you can go fuck it with the save editor!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wonder what they are going to put out next, since this game was so damn good. They are really setting the bar pretty high.

FortniteJimmy2002

Jun 15, 2021
last time i checked in on this was in like .6, is the game 100% completed, with all the characters side stuff done, or is the main story just done and they will back fill in a later update?

Just wanna know before I go back in because I wanted to wait for 100% completion as this was pretty good.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
last time i checked in on this was in like .6, is the game 100% completed, with all the characters side stuff done, or is the main story just done and they will back fill in a later update?

Just wanna know before I go back in because I wanted to wait for 100% completion as this was pretty good.
1664675286323.png
I wonder what that means... :unsure:;)

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes