Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Congratulation on the completion of this great game!
I hope you still have inspiration and ideas for the next game, since, obviously, you have quite a talent in this field!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Is the scene repeat bug fixed now? or is the bug still there so whatever you do you end up in bed and blowjob, change room etc and it send you back to waking up from bed getting blown

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Based on the patch notes on patreon this is mostly just a typo/bug fix? So no new content compared to the previous update?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Congratulations on finishing your game, 395games! It was interesting, hot and very unique. Thank you, great job.

Hope that there will be a next one. Eager to see what you guys have in store.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Changelog isnt updated yet right? It says the new content is the ending of the game but that was the last update so im assuming the update is just bug fixes and the changelog here is just the old one and not udated

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Hello !

So before deciding if i play the game it is shitty like A Tale of Eden ? (my opinion)
were we are forced to rape a woman because the MC was adamant on he didn't like to fuck the girls and didn't liked the girls and was doing it only because the demoness needed it and "to get it over with".
And where a girl take something to sleep before sex because she hate so much the shitty MC and doing it just to help the demoness. Even so the demoness and others character were nice with him, and there was nothing to complain !

i ask because "A Tale of Eden" have 20 notes for an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars !

Thank you !

Have a nice day !

Skaaly

Jun 7, 2020
Congrats for finishing the game and thank you for sharing it with us.
I happy that you will carry on with a new project, but i do slightly hope that you at some point pick back up your first game ;)

Cheers

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Hello !

So before deciding if i play the game it is shitty like A Tale of Eden ? (my opinion)
were we are forced to rape a woman because the MC was adamant on he didn't like to fuck the girls and didn't liked the girls and was doing it only because the demoness needed it and "to get it over with".
And where a girl take something to sleep before sex because she hate so much the shitty MC and doing it just to help the demoness. Even so the demoness and others character were nice with him, and there was nothing to complain !

i ask because "A Tale of Eden" have 20 notes for an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars !

Thank you !

Have a nice day !
This is romance based and very good.

Reactions: ponk01
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes