Sep 16, 2018
395games_Rathieu

I dunno if it's ever worked on Steam, but whenever YouTube makes an obvious bad call like this, the solution is to make a stink about it on Twitter and get their social media team to overrule the moderation bots for the sake of PR damage control. Of course the hitch is that it does kinda require you to have a big following, or to get someone else who does to take up your cause.
That's stupid, Steam still has Evenicle up for sale.

I'll just give whatever the purchase price would've been to his patreon but this is a really weird, dumb decision by steam.

Reactions: Yves69 and The D0n

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I genuinely think that whoever reviewed the game for steam must have just scanned the text for buzzwords, since I'm pretty sure Mia calls herself a "loli succubus" at one point and I'm pretty sure thats the only way anyone could possibly think she's underage.
May be the case.

I wanted this so fckn bad in my Steam library. We need a miracle.

Reactions: The D0n

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
I loved playing this game, always on the look out for the next update, to see what happens, sadly it had a end. i hope the next game will be just as adventures as this one.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

On the 24th of December 2019 I released version 0.1 for MIST. Now, almost 3 years later, the game is finished. It took me all I had. Hours, upon hours of bashing my head against the keyboard to get to this point. And I think it was all worth it. I present to you the, most likely, final patch notes for MIST.

Removed typos.
Hundreds of them. I'm not even kidding. Thanks to many people from the community like Mythril Leaf, Lone Ranger or Keless, to name a few, I managed to get rid of soooo many typos. And I think in the process I actually understood some grammar rules that I didn't get until now.

Bugfixes. Not that many but a few important ones. Like a rare softlock that could occur in the tunnels and problems with the fishing system.
Adjusted Images. There were very few wrong images still in the game. Basically images from older versions that I've now changed. There were also a few images that needed some adjustements to their brightness, which I've also done.

And that's it. Most of the time spent this last month went into the Steam version, but let's not talk about that anymore. Nothing good comes from it : D
This is the final version of MIST and, as I have announced, with it MIST will be permanently locked behind the 5€ Tier on Patreon.

At the same time I'll be releasing the game on and for a 14.99$ one time purchase. For all those that'd rather buy it once. I'll be adding links to both versions to the download links once they come online later today.

And lastly, for those that are waiting, the first trailer for my new project will be revealed early next week. So look out for that one.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020

On the 24th of December 2019 I released version 0.1 for MIST. Now, almost 3 years later, the game is finished. It took me all I had. Hours, upon hours of bashing my head against the keyboard to get to this point. And I think it was all worth it. I present to you the, most likely, final patch notes for MIST.

Removed typos.
Hundreds of them. I'm not even kidding. Thanks to many people from the community like Mythril Leaf, Lone Ranger or Keless, to name a few, I managed to get rid of soooo many typos. And I think in the process I actually understood some grammar rules that I didn't get until now.

Bugfixes. Not that many but a few important ones. Like a rare softlock that could occur in the tunnels and problems with the fishing system.
Adjusted Images. There were very few wrong images still in the game. Basically images from older versions that I've now changed. There were also a few images that needed some adjustements to their brightness, which I've also done.

And that's it. Most of the time spent this last month went into the Steam version, but let's not talk about that anymore. Nothing good comes from it : D
This is the final version of MIST and, as I have announced, with it MIST will be permanently locked behind the 5€ Tier on Patreon.

At the same time I'll be releasing the game on and for a 14.99$ one time purchase. For all those that'd rather buy it once. I'll be adding links to both versions to the download links once they come online later today.

And lastly, for those that are waiting, the first trailer for my new project will be revealed early next week. So look out for that one.
This is one of the best games I have played and I don't support many games now But I did support from 8-10 at a time for about 2 years and the only reason I never supported your game was that I saw you had a lot of supporters and I try to support devs that don't have many but also have something I like and that really means I wanted to but for those reasons I didn't. You are Awesome. :love: Also, I can't wait to see what you are making next!

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so now that this game is finished any idea what the next game will be about? this one theme is so good maybe a zombie themed one

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Removed typos.

if only I could buy on steam

Reactions: DeadGrowl
4.60 star(s) 694 Votes