PistoleroPapaco

Oct 18, 2018
It's always pretty cool to see a good game actually get finished.

Congrats to Rathieu and crew and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

coolman32

Aug 5, 2018
Hi. I think im stuck. Last time i played i got to the sister and had a scene with her. Now it tells me that the questlog is to prepare the base for the attack. What do I do from here. I clicked everything i can find.

Qwerty2999

Dec 19, 2020
Question, this said's it has pregnancy in it, is it just the 'last minute pregnancy ending' type situation or is there more that happens in the end then just that?

Mar 13, 2018
Congratulations on completing the game Good Freakin Work, it's either happy and sad at the same time and of course, this game deserves a 10/10 score. once again good work and good luck on whatever next project you want to do dev or just good luck in general :D (y) (y) (y)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
What a great story. Written so well, the characters will be missed. Like watching a great tv series (with fun).

This developer hit the scene like a storm, it shows that talent alone can get you recognized, if you put the work in.

I truly look forward to more from them, because they know how to craft a great game.

Kudos

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I remember giving this a spin years ago, back when there was little more than finding that second girl and I thought it looked promising. Happy to see it has attained the coveted "Completed" tag and I'm looking forward to playing it now. Congrats

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes