Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
The dev has thread ownership and the game is complete. He even announced the trailer for his next project.
It ain't that hard. In 99% of cases complete means complete. Let's not mention the search bar... People might actually use it. ;)
99% is being a bit generous. There's plenty AVNs with the tag that have a rushed and unsatisfying conclusion due to dev burnout or just wanting to be done with it. I'd say more like 80-85% is a closer estimation.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
99% is being a bit generous. There's plenty AVNs with the tag that have a rushed and unsatisfying conclusion due to dev burnout or just wanting to be done with it. I'd say more like 80-85% is a closer estimation.
Yeah I admit... I pulled that percentage out of my ass... :KEK:

What I meant to say is that in most cases the complete tag means the game is complete. ;)

daenks

Dec 5, 2017
Wasn't the game on steam ? I wanted to purchase it there to support the dev but it vanished from my wishlist

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
Wasn't the game on steam ? I wanted to purchase it there to support the dev but it vanished from my wishlist
it was banned because of steam ridiculous decision to banned characters that have small boobs or look too anime...
but anyway use Itchio or Fakku to buy it is the same price and those companies are WAYY better for nfsw anyway

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
They banned the game for Mia, it's a stupid reason I know but we can't do nothing about it.
They ban games for lots of stupid reasons. Petal Among Thorns got banned because it had an option to input the girl's age. Lockheart just added it on a whim, it didn't really affect the story at all, and his first game, Avalon, was already on Steam. Worse thing about their reviews is, it's a one off. Dev doesn't get a chance to fix it, they are just denied. Unless you do What Inceton did and change the name of the game and fix what got it denied, then resubmit it as a different game. That's how he got Lust Theory on there after it was denied for sleep rape, as Echoes of Lust.
Sucks cause a lot of the reviews are pretty arbitrary and inconsistent. Almost comes down to luck of the draw, for which moderator checks the games for approval. :cry:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, i wonder if mist2 (if/when it's ever made) will cover if the whole thing was a large localized event or if they really are all that's left of humanity. i would think it's a large localized event and the reason MC and harem was able to kill the director in the first place was because the rest of the vessels were enforcing border security. thus the rest of the world temporarily gave up on entering the mist because no-one ever returned form it or something. and most military soldiers sent in would be men, thus turned into vessels.

if however it was a global event... that brings to question why the director after stealing nori's power didn't bring thousands upon thousands of vessels to fight MC and harem. i mean the most we've seen were maybe a hundred or so corrupted vessels when the cabin gets over run. assuming there was nearly equal numbers in other key locations... that's still only make maybe 500 or so at most. maybe a city's worth, but far FAR from thousands upon thousands there would be if the entire world was enveloped by the mist.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
if however it was a global event... that brings to question why the director after stealing nori's power didn't bring thousands upon thousands of vessels to fight MC and harem. i mean the most we've seen were maybe a hundred or so corrupted vessels when the cabin gets over run. assuming there was nearly equal numbers in other key locations... that's still only make maybe 500 or so at most. maybe a city's worth, but far FAR from thousands upon thousands there would be if the entire world was enveloped by the mist.
The general cliche is that there are more/stronger dudes out there and the big bad of the first game/movie/book/whatever is just the tip of the iceberg.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
iv been haveing a weird problem where really frequently, like after almost every talk with some one or something happens the game will start flipping threw all the interacables like the arrow key on my keyboard is stuck "its not". it does fix after simply clicking off the game screen so gets put behind what ever i have up. one second to fix but is kinda annoying with how much it happens. any one else haveing this happen?

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
First of all, Congrats on the Release of the game 395games_Rathieu
I did purchase it on itch.io, dunno what the difference between that one and the one here
But, I wanted to show my support in some form

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Great game, hoping for a part 2 and will be eagerly waiting for it, if not part 2 then a new game from the Dev

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Wow.. this game was a very very welcome surprise.. such a gem.. amazing. Very hard for something like that to come by.

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
This game is S tier. Good story, top tier unique animation that doesn't stop on orgasm with lame still frames and blinking lights, no copy characters like most games I've seen so far. Overall just a really well made games with some of the best animation I've seen so far.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
The general cliche is that there are more/stronger dudes out there and the big bad of the first game/movie/book/whatever is just the tip of the iceberg.
indeed, however that would only make sense if they were fighting against each other and stealing the losers power. even then though i'm not convinced they'd be close enough in power due to being so far away form the epicenter of the event. just look at the explanation for why the corrupted vessels are stronger than the normal ones. distance matters.

however that being said some of the meta physics in the game are pretty wonky. especially regarding the MC. but that's to be expected of a smut game i guess. gotta play to the fetishes rather than stuff making logical sense! LOL

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
This game is S tier. Good story, top tier unique animation that doesn't stop on orgasm with lame still frames and blinking lights, no copy characters like most games I've seen so far. Overall just a really well made games with some of the best animation I've seen so far.
I like that the girls aren't helpless. I really don't get off on girls that need the MC to protect them constantly.. Sure they have moments of weakness but that's to be expected and the MC has those moments as well.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Robin's storyline at the beginning is bad, really appreciate the dev re-write her storyline which really helps the character development, congrats on completing the game. Good luck to his new game. (any teaser?)

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Hi there all. I do not usually post praises but this game deserves it! We've got here a cool mix of original theme, great renders and fantastic animations, a story that mostly keeps you on your toes (although some parts are kinda predictable, but this does not take away any joy of actually living the story). The gameplay doesn't have any grinding in my opinion, which i a big + in my book, although i initially thought the foraging path would go there, it actually is pretty well balanced.

Congrats on this game and keep up the good work. You just earned a supporter.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes