theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
now that the game is finished exactly how many girls can you make pregnant in this game I know I got the blonde girl pregnant but can you now make the goddess pregnant or not?

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
downloaded 2 times, and both times the archive was corrupted
Which one are you downloading and from which file host? Also, what archiving program do you use. I used WinRAR on PC and ZArchiver on Andrioid, downloading the PC version from AnonFile with no issue. Also downloaded the compressed version from Work Upload with no issue.

Bahamut27

Nov 25, 2021
Which one are you downloading and from which file host? Also, what archiving program do you use. I used WinRAR on PC and ZArchiver on Andrioid, downloading the PC version from AnonFile with no issue. Also downloaded the compressed version from Work Upload with no issue.
I tryed all oprion for windowns , now I download from another site thanks

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
indeed, however that would only make sense if they were fighting against each other and stealing the losers power. even then though i'm not convinced they'd be close enough in power due to being so far away form the epicenter of the event. just look at the explanation for why the corrupted vessels are stronger than the normal ones. distance matters.

however that being said some of the meta physics in the game are pretty wonky. especially regarding the MC. but that's to be expected of a smut game i guess. gotta play to the fetishes rather than stuff making logical sense! LOL
Brief disclaimer: I haven't beaten the game yet, so I apologize in advance if I suggest something the story already addresses.
And the cliche with that, in particular, is that the first BBEG being defeating was either planned or needed for the next BBEG to come into power. For example, maybe there's a counterpart to Nori (that neither her or the director were aware of) that was also suppressed as a side effect, and lifting Nori's suppression means the other entity is now also unbound. Alternatively, there were predecessor test subjects or whatever with an unusual power that were either under the director's control or hid their existence until he was defeated. Thirdly, something that shouldn't be possible happens, because literally magic is involved and the events of the game had no precedence.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes