Markmatiu

Jan 26, 2019
Any mod menu for android or only pc. Is it possible to use the pc version on mobile?
I've seen it happen on other games here but not sure how they do it

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Children of Morn | Reveal Trailer

In "Children of Morn" you are brought back to life by a white-haired witch that offers you a deal. Her blood to keep you alive and a chance to find out how you were killed, in return for helping her with an important mission. A mission to murder her very own sister. Soon you are plunged into a world full of magic and mystery, learn that there is more to it all than meets the eye and that receiving "her blood" means sharing the witches bed to receive her magic.

It's time to reveal my next project, Children of Morn. A mystery, adult, harem game with plenty of dungeons to explore, dates to go on and debauched fun to be had.

I hope you like the trailer and the first infos you are getting. I'll now be leaving on my vacation and will return in November to finally start the full production of the game and share more news.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Any mod menu for android or only pc. Is it possible to use the pc version on mobile?
I've seen it happen on other games here but not sure how they do it
JoiPlay is how you can use it on Android. See my signature for the Patreon version which up to date. Play Store version is outdated. Download the client and Ren'py plugin from latest public post. Download PC version of the game, extract it to a directory (I put mine in Downloads/AIF) like you would normally do.

Screenshot_20221004-085616_My Files.jpg

I use ZArchiver, personally. Open JoiPlay, click the plus symbol in bottom-right corner and follow the directions.

Edit: I recommend compressed versions due to limited space on mobile devices.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Children of Morn | Reveal Trailer

In "Children of Morn" you are brought back to life by a white-haired witch that offers you a deal. Her blood to keep you alive and a chance to find out how you were killed, in return for helping her with an important mission. A mission to murder her very own sister. Soon you are plunged into a world full of magic and mystery, learn that there is more to it all than meets the eye and that receiving "her blood" means sharing the witches bed to receive her magic.

It's time to reveal my next project, Children of Morn. A mystery, adult, harem game with plenty of dungeons to explore, dates to go on and debauched fun to be had.

I hope you like the trailer and the first infos you are getting. I'll now be leaving on my vacation and will return in November to finally start the full production of the game and share more news.

Question now is if this is going to go full fantasy or be similar to "MIST" where the modern is mixed with the fantastical. Hoping for the former, but I wouldn't mind if we're getting another dose of the latter.

Balalangr

Sep 12, 2019
Disappointed. I have been following the game for a long time. Passed it one hundred and fifty times! And what's in the bottom line? I was expecting a world clearing animation, at the very least. Sorry for the translation, I'm not a native speaker

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
ok so im having trouble with the incest patch. i had it running in the previous version but after downloading the final version of the game and putting the patch in the game folder, im still referring to and being referred to by Lilly as "childhood friend"! is the patch up to date or something? ive even tried to delete the patch and redownload it and that didnt fix the issue. anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Brief disclaimer: I haven't beaten the game yet, so I apologize in advance if I suggest something the story already addresses.
And the cliche with that, in particular, is that the first BBEG being defeating was either planned or needed for the next BBEG to come into power. For example, maybe there's a counterpart to Nori (that neither her or the director were aware of) that was also suppressed as a side effect, and lifting Nori's suppression means the other entity is now also unbound. Alternatively, there were predecessor test subjects or whatever with an unusual power that were either under the director's control or hid their existence until he was defeated. Thirdly, something that shouldn't be possible happens, because literally magic is involved and the events of the game had no precedence.
read at your own risk, this whole comment will be plagued with spoilers. the director is supposed to be nori's counter part, and the director gets 'absorbed/disassembled' by the MC at the end. so unless the energy from absorbing the director wasn't properly split amongst the girls and nori as intended to save MC's life. which imo would make nori more incompetent about her powers than i'm comfortable with. then i'd say your guess could hold water. because energy always has to go somewhere. and it could be a setup for mist2 with one of MC's kids/grandkids being the new protag. presuming it would take longer than a decade for the energy to consolidate and form something anew. however i must point out that any third split off nori hiding themselves watching the chips fall. probably wouldn't be as hostile towards MC, harem, and kids. mainly because there was a prime opportunity to kill them all and steal all of nori's power right after the director gets absorbed. so yea, doesn't add up imo.

alternatively though, you made me think of another idea. the director and other fused egos get reborn as MC's kids... considering the time table at the end, and when the pregnancy for mia, lily, and nori are presumed to have happened... yea... might lead to some early game of thrones like plot. *looks in jamie's direction*

as for your other idea, we saw all the proceeding test subjects though... one of them being a meat tree, the other a human transformed into what might as well be a mindless chutulu minion. going by the research papers MC scavenged, the tentacle monster was the proceeding experiment before nori was 'born' in earth's dimension and split into two.

as for your third point... eh? most of the magical nonsense fallows the laws of energy transference. (forgot the proper terms) with the only exception being MC's protag powers and weaknesses. so i don't quite think your third point would be even possible...

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
ok so im having trouble with the incest patch. i had it running in the previous version but after downloading the final version of the game and putting the patch in the game folder, im still referring to and being referred to by Lilly as "childhood friend"! is the patch up to date or something? ive even tried to delete the patch and redownload it and that didnt fix the issue. anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Working fine for me. Have you tried it on a new save? Early on, MC mentions Lily to Robin, so if it works there, maybe a new save is needed.

Sep 24, 2020
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Mod Version : Universal. (It should work on all versions.)

Added New Features.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod.
I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
You mod not working
I play use joiplay

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019

Question now is if this is going to go full fantasy or be similar to "MIST" where the modern is mixed with the fantastical. Hoping for the former, but I wouldn't mind if we're getting another dose of the latter.
Can't fucking wait for this, man. After finishing this game, which is like a 9/10 for me now, I am on top of every new release this dev has to put out.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
read at your own risk, this whole comment will be plagued with spoilers. the director is supposed to be nori's counter part, and the director gets 'absorbed/disassembled' by the MC at the end. so unless the energy from absorbing the director wasn't properly split amongst the girls and nori as intended to save MC's life. which imo would make nori more incompetent about her powers than i'm comfortable with. then i'd say your guess could hold water. because energy always has to go somewhere. and it could be a setup for mist2 with one of MC's kids/grandkids being the new protag. presuming it would take longer than a decade for the energy to consolidate and form something anew. however i must point out that any third split off nori hiding themselves watching the chips fall. probably wouldn't be as hostile towards MC, harem, and kids. mainly because there was a prime opportunity to kill them all and steal all of nori's power right after the director gets absorbed. so yea, doesn't add up imo.

alternatively though, you made me think of another idea. the director and other fused egos get reborn as MC's kids... considering the time table at the end, and when the pregnancy for mia, lily, and nori are presumed to have happened... yea... might lead to some early game of thrones like plot. *looks in jamie's direction*

as for your other idea, we saw all the proceeding test subjects though... one of them being a meat tree, the other a human transformed into what might as well be a mindless chutulu minion. going by the research papers MC scavenged, the tentacle monster was the proceeding experiment before nori was 'born' in earth's dimension and split into two.

as for your third point... eh? most of the magical nonsense fallows the laws of energy transference. (forgot the proper terms) with the only exception being MC's protag powers and weaknesses. so i don't quite think your third point would be even possible...
I don't know, it wouldn't be the first time a book, movie, game, or whatever retconned an event as "Or so they thought".
As we've seen, Nori is neither omnipotent or all-powerful. If she had the kind of power and foresight to guarantee the director was done and dead, the story would be completely different. There's plenty of games/books/movies where even a small piece of the BBEG surviving has significant ramifications. As for why a third party didn't just attack everyone when the director died, maybe it didn't have the means or opportunity, for any number of reasons. Like maybe they had specific conditions they had to satisfy to just walk around. Killing/fighting would be out of the question if they weren't confident they'd win. These guys basically just killed an ate the director. I also don't know how you could definitively say we saw all the test subjects. Like for all we know, the meat-tree bore a fruit after the world went to shit and the fruit sprouted legs, ran off, and turned into a person. Unironically, "Life, uh, finds a way." I'm not very confident this game follows the "laws of energy transference". Like I'm sure there's a shit ton of examples in the game where that wouldn't make sense.
Point is, there's a lot of wiggle room for a lot of things to be handwaived if need be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Working fine for me. Have you tried it on a new save? Early on, MC mentions Lily to Robin, so if it works there, maybe a new save is needed.
yeah thats the only thing i havent tried. id hate to have to start all over again! it was working for me in the previous version but just dosent seem to work with the new final version of the game (at least for me). guess ill have to try a fresh start and see if that works! thanks for the advice!

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
ok so i fixed the issue i had with the patch. it was a matter of not unzipping the file (due to ".rar" and ".rpy" files having the same icon on my system) so to anyone else out there having issues with your patch, make sure it says "mist_patch.rpy" and not "mist_patch.rar"! this simple blonde moment mistake was what was causing mine not to work and maybe its the same for some of you guys out there too

• Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes