Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
So the human race is completely fucked, right? 4 girls and 1 guy isn't a big enough gene pool especially when two of them are related.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Little tidbit for your next game if you're reading, Theo. When using flint and steel (in this case a knife) to make sparks, you're essentially shaving off the softer metal with the spine of the blade and causing it to be hot enough with friction to catch dry wood. But no matter if you use a ferro rod or flint and steel, you always want to have tinder or kindling of some kind to slowly stack on the initial flame, ideally dryed leaves and feather sticks you make by using the edge of the knife to thinly shave off your dry wood. That's how you start a bushcraft fire proper.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Children of Morn | Reveal Trailer

In "Children of Morn" you are brought back to life by a white-haired witch that offers you a deal. Her blood to keep you alive and a chance to find out how you were killed, in return for helping her with an important mission. A mission to murder her very own sister. Soon you are plunged into a world full of magic and mystery, learn that there is more to it all than meets the eye and that receiving "her blood" means sharing the witches bed to receive her magic.

It's time to reveal my next project, Children of Morn. A mystery, adult, harem game with plenty of dungeons to explore, dates to go on and debauched fun to be had.

I hope you like the trailer and the first infos you are getting. I'll now be leaving on my vacation and will return in November to finally start the full production of the game and share more news.

I don't think I want to see Morn's children. DS9 reference
1664949133456.png

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
is this game finished finished or will there still be updates? many "completed" games still bring out updates for different endings or optional stuff or extra gallery or whatever.

Chaosstreet

Aug 21, 2018
You download the Complete Game ,but if you use 7zip or winrar ,then is it complete broken. That means you dont have the complete game.

3,25 Gigabytes Download ----- 149 Megabytes Game nice broken game

Datafail : MIST-1.0.3-pc\game\archive.rpa

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I don't mind the typos and grammatical mistakes too much (even if there are a lot of them) but I find it absolutely fucking hilarious that Noreia's dialogue is all capital letters, so it's like no matter the mood for the scene, she is screaming every word the entire game.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So the human race is completely fucked, right? 4 girls and 1 guy isn't a big enough gene pool especially when two of them are related.
In a universe where magic exists and it's possible to impregnate an extradimensional being that shouldn't even be genetically similar enough to cross breed?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
In a universe where magic exists and it's possible to impregnate an extradimensional being that shouldn't even be genetically similar enough to cross breed?
to be fair, nori does say her body is from a female scientist turned test subject. so her body should have some genetic similarity despite the magical alterations. and it does seem that it was enough for a pregnancy. though it does make me wonder if her kids will be sterile.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

fons1986

Jun 15, 2020
Same. Sounds like an issue only he's having.

Nah I'm having the same problem, downloaded it just now and this is what I get:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Nah I'm having the same problem, downloaded it just now and this is what I get:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
I've seen this when your virus scanner has deleted files during extraction. Try disabling it or whitelist the directory you're extracting it to.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
Did anyone understand why women didn't turn into shadows? I came to the conclusion that its power only influenced men and that is why it turned women into the creatures they seem to be from silent hill. But it's too absurd and I never understood what was the purpose of doing that, since he wanted to do the same thing with the women around the protagonist.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes