Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I keep getting checksum error when extracting the zip file from this thread, from any of the hosts...
Anyone else having this issue?

Edit* Seems to be the file archive.rpa inside game folder.

Last edited:

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Yeah... I've downloaded this 7 times already from different browser even. I keep getting checksum error for that file...
Anyone care to lend a share of their copy?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i cant find any glass for the chemicals in the tunnel
You need to enter the lab inside the tunnels filled with plants, to do that you should find a room with a gauge valve control and depressurize the lab door and then get a glass from there.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I wish the anal scenes were made to be optional but it's alright, it's still a masterpiece of a game :PogChamp: I especially love that ending where all of them got pregnant :BootyTime:

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ok?!... For whatever weird reason whatever being thought of concocting this, after downloading the game from mega a 4th time, now I was able to fully extract the contents...

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ok, so I just started the game and I got to choose between scavenge or feast. Is there any difference regarding content wise?
I mean besides what's already stated on the description for both options.

Edit* Ok, nvm I searched the thread and found out that it only changes the difficulty. Thanks.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok, so I just started the game and I got to choose between scavenge or feast. Is there any difference regarding content wise?
I mean besides what's already stated on the description for both options.
Content is the same, the difference is in scavenge mode you need more time to complete the story, look at them as a hard mode VS easy mode.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, I went with scavenge mode. I hope I don't regret that decision lol...
I didn't mind playing in scavenge mode, it requires only a bit more time to get all the things and complete the story, but it's doable and you can always play in feast mode if you change your mind. :)

Sep 5, 2021
If you want to I'd love more upskirts, especially since Mia never wears panties. Like when your talking to them the camera is at an angle showing you an upskirt. I was chatting with Mia in the elevator and just thought if only the camera was zoomed out a little more I could see a great upskirt. Also Titty slips would also be cool. Maybe a new game plust where they dont where their under clothes like Lily only wheres her labcoat and nothing else and Robin doesnt have panties or that shirt under her jacket. I'm probubly jsut talking shit though cause I have no idea how that works.

Last edited:

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Holy shit, this game is amazing. I've been keeping my eye on it ever since v0.7, but never played it until now. I was waiting for it to finish to start playing and oh boy is it good.

Reactions: HeavyMetalSuizid
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes