BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
Hey there someone help me out im getting crash after starting the new game this is my first time playing this game and I'm using the compressed version of the game v1.0.3 is there a fix for this?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Hey there someone help me out im getting crash after starting the new game this is my first time playing this game and I'm using the compressed version of the game v1.0.3 is there a fix for this?
Maybe sharing a screen with the crash error or mention the error you're getting might get people to help you better.

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
Maybe sharing a screen with the crash error or mention the error you're getting might get people to help you better.
When starting a new game mc goes to the cabin and encounter first creature and girl when i click to continue it shows .exe stopped working and closes it self!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
When starting a new game mc goes to the cabin and encounter first creature and girl when i click to continue it shows .exe stopped working and closes it self!
This could be caused by a corrupted file, maybe it happened when you unzipped the file, try to see if your software is updated to the last version available or try to make a fresh installation after clearing the old files in your HD.
If the issue persist, maybe try to redownload the game and see if you can make a fresh installation. :)

fartlad1234

Oct 16, 2022
i just beat the game with only 6 affection with robin. how tf did i do that and how do i get her scene that requires 10 affection?
do i needa restart?

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
This could be caused by a corrupted file, maybe it happened when you unzipped the file, try to see if your software is updated to the last version available or try to make a fresh installation after clearing the old files in your HD.
If the issue persist, maybe try to redownload the game and see if you can make a fresh installation. :)
Mist Crash.jpg
Did everything as you said man still getting this problem again if there is a fix for this please let me know anyone who encountered crash like me.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
View attachment 2103961
Did everything as you said man still getting this problem again if there is a fix for this please let me know anyone who encountered crash like me.
Here's a suggestion. Check if your graphics card is up to date.

Edit* Also, since you're getting those logs, I'm pretty sure you'll have logs on event viewer as well. Check Event Viewer for details on the crash error, if my suggestion doesn't work. You'll get a better understanding there I figure.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 2103961
Seems an issue with the graphic card to me I did some research and I found it's a common problem for the Mobile intel crashing when using the 3D acceleration with some softwares, maybe you can try to see if you can update it, anyway tr this page they have a link for the latest update to download, hope it will help you. :)

OhhSnap

Feb 5, 2018
The game is really amazing for multiple reasons; but even though this latest patch was supposed to fix many mistakes I still found plenty of them since updating. I updated around when you bring Noreia back to the cabin. There are still many times where the words "where" and "were" get mixed up and things of that sort. Also when stargazing with Noreia, the protagonist confuses stars for planets. Completely different types of celestial bodies...

Rabbac

Oct 29, 2020
Great game.. original and enjoyable had me gripped the whole time, kudos to you Mr 395games_Rathieu (if thats your real name).

Alot of games on here are either poorly written (sadly alot of the time) or poorly rendered if they could tick those 2 boxes there would be alot more really good games like this, not that I think it's easy pulling off either and kudos to those who try but when it comes together... :)

Light of my Life has a serious challenger for my favourite game!

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
I was shocked by Mia asking for sex while they were trying to activate the flood system in a dangerous laboratory with known/unknown dangerous monsters possibly appearing around..

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man...amazing ending, i just wish that there was a time skip to see the babies, more wholesome moments and if they will have electricity, the end is not even remotely bad, but i wish there was a little more. Also i really thought that they will destroy the director by the power of the mc's dick, death by reverse snu snu :ROFLMAO:.

arynknight

Dec 6, 2021
I was shocked by Mia asking for sex while they were trying to activate the flood system in a dangerous laboratory with known/unknown dangerous monsters possibly appearing around..
To paraphrase the great Ian Malcolm, "when you gotta fuck, you gotta fuck"

4.60 star(s) 687 Votes