UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Man...amazing ending, i just wish that there was a time skip to see the babies, more wholesome moments and if they will have electricity, the end is not even remotely bad, but i wish there was a little more. Also i really thought that they will destroy the director by the power of the mc's dick, death by reverse snu snu :ROFLMAO:.
I would much rather a game leave me wanting more than start to drag and outstay its welcome.
You're right though, a time skip would be nice.

Reactions: HeavyMetalSuizid

Jandough

Nov 26, 2019
I think I'm stuck at this part. No matter how much cycle the indicator does the shadow still wont go away. Does it really take that long for it to go away??
(I'm on mobile)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think I'm stuck at this part. No matter how much cycle the indicator does the shadow still wont go away. Does it really take that long for it to go away??
(I'm on mobile)
I'm not sure I get what you mean, but in order to pass through this stage you need; 1 the shadow doesn't appear in sight and 2: click when the arrow is alligned in the center of the target, more or less like happened when fishing.

Jandough

Nov 26, 2019
I'm not sure I get what you mean, but in order to pass through this stage you need; 1 the shadow doesn't appear in sight and 2: click when the arrow is alligned in the center of the target, more or less like happened when fishing.
No, i know what to do but the shadow on the left doesnt move idk if my phone is the problem or it just takes too long to move

Jandough

Nov 26, 2019
So i noticed that whenever mc talks before trying to cut the vines the shadow's movement is normal 2 frames present 1 frame absent
So i just "next" whenever shadow is out of frame and during the cutting process shadows doesnt appear.

Jandough

Nov 26, 2019
I find it fascinating how many people have problem with this game...

I finished it without a single bug and was never confused on how to proceed.... :unsure:
Im on mobile(one of the older models) i think its just a hardware problem or something idk

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So i noticed that whenever mc talks before trying to cut the vines the shadow's movement is normal 2 frames present 1 frame absent
So i just "next" whenever shadow is out of frame and during the cutting process shadows doesnt appear.
Yeah, that's the correct time frame where you need to click, I never played on phone so I don't know if it's more difficult but I assure you it was rather easy to pass that point, Unless your phone have some hardware issue, if it's an old model that's all that comes to mind as a possible problem. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Im on mobile(one of the older models) i think its just a hardware problem or something idk
It's a possibility... I gave up on playing MIST on my phone.
It's way too laggy to have fun with it and I tried the app and JoiPlay.

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
Seems an issue with the graphic card to me I did some research and I found it's a common problem for the Mobile intel crashing when using the 3D acceleration with some softwares, maybe you can try to see if you can update it, anyway tr this page they have a link for the latest update to download, hope it will help you. :)
Tried as you said there is no update for my graphics drives and the problem still exists maybe because of using 2nd gen i5 processor but most of the games work in my laptop

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Tried as you said there is no update for my graphics drives and the problem still exists maybe because of using 2nd gen i5 processor but most of the games work in my laptop
It could be, I honestly reached the limits of my PC hardware knwoledge wish I could help you better sorry, I'm using an end 2009 Imac so I'm on a different machine, though I can play all the games as well and Mist is one of them, it never gave me a problem. :)

Reactions: BadJohnny555

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
So the human race is completely fucked, right? 4 girls and 1 guy isn't a big enough gene pool especially when two of them are related.
they literally have a pregnant woman who is the incarnation of the goddess of fertility, nature, and life.

4.60 star(s) 687 Votes