BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
If you did all the task you should be able to go to the lodge from your room table and take the cabin lift and go to the city.
I have gone to the lodge area of the map and no option to go inside the lodge and going to the lift gives no option either.
I am thinking a bug is the culprit.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I have gone to the lodge area of the map and no option to go inside the lodge and going to the lift gives no option either.
I am thinking a bug is the culprit.
Uhm I don't know I didn't have any issues with my playthrough ( or better my 30 playthroughs), but I can't exclude that sometimes a problem can occur, are you using the version 1.0.3? Anyway I just posted a save form where you can go to tothe city so you can use it, you just need to level the stats a little and romance Robin and Mia. :)

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
That completed tag makes me so happy. MIST is such a nice game. The story sometimes gets a bit too wacky and the sandbox parts of it could turn people off but those renders, the jokes, and the sense of fulfillment that you get at the end of the game is not damped by any grindy elements that you had to do. Also, it's nice doing a full trip from start to finish on the development of a game

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
One of the best games (completed) I played on this site. The only problem is the mc dialogues, to many instances of cringe.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is this better than the devs other game (a tale of eden) and does it actually have a complete story unlike the eden game?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Uhm I don't know I didn't have any issues with my playthrough ( or better my 30 playthroughs), but I can't exclude that sometimes a problem can occur, are you using the version 1.0.3? Anyway I just posted a save form where you can go to tothe city so you can use it, you just need to level the stats a little and romance Robin and Mia. :)
I have the patch and Cheat Mod installed which i am wondering if that would have cause a issue with the progress.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I have the patch and Cheat Mod installed which i am wondering if that would have cause a issue with the progress.
The cheat mode is almost definitely the cause, I generally saw lots of complains from peoples that used them, especially when you modify variables related to the character stats.
It's never a good idea, unless you really know what you're doing using it nor using console commands, because you can break the game or cause loopholes that get you blocked, but as I said just get the save I loaded a couple of posts ago and you should be able to continue play. :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not sure what the cheat mod is for, but if you select the not hungry version you are pretty much set with food and eliminate that grind but can still enjoy the game and events. Using that I went through the game and never had issues even when moving my save from version to version.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Is this better than the devs other game (a tale of eden) and does it actually have a complete story unlike the eden game?
night and day difference. This has a full, in depth, story and (as you can tell by the "completed" tag) is complete to the finish.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
The cheat mode is almost definitely the cause, I generally saw lots of complains from peoples that used them, especially when you modify variables related to the character stats.
It's never a good idea, unless you really know what you're doing using it nor using console commands, because you can break the game or cause loopholes that get you blocked, but as I said just get the save I loaded a couple of posts ago and you should be able to continue play. :)
People always blame what they don't know. (Blame The Witch, The Witch caused the plague....etc ..etc) I saw many complains from people that didn't use the cheat-mod and had the same issue. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

I noticed your posts when anyone mention using the cheat mod or how to use it, you always jump and tell me don't use it just use console. That's a Dick move.
you are free to not to use the cheat mod but telling others not to use it. It's pathetic. I tested the cheat mod by starting a new game twice and didn't have any issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: testo2

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
People always blame what they don't know. (Blame The Witch, The Witch caused the plague....etc ..etc) I saw many complains from people that didn't use the cheat-mod and had the same issue. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

well ppl complain cant do much about that, and if they dont know how to use smart mods or console thats not on anyone, everyone had to learn at some point. just look at TON for example, up to this day ppl are still crying for broken saves.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
well ppl complain cant do much about that, and if they dont know how to use smart mods or console thats not on anyone, everyone had to learn at some point. just look at TON for example, up to this day ppl are still crying for broken saves.
I am sure there are others who already finished the game using the cheatmod and didn't have any problems.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I know. But it doesn't have anything to do with the mod, I tested it myself. I test all my mods.
well stamina/attack and levels of it is only thing that causes issue in this game and can mess hud as far as i know, and we know that reading is not always strong suit of many. pepe shrug.png

I am sure there are others who already finished the game using the cheatmod and didn't have any problems.
well myself have cheesed the shit out of game manually and more things that your mod offers and didnt had any issues beyond whats mentioned in upper quote

Reactions: The Witcher

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
well stamina/attack and levels of it is only thing that causes issue in this game and can mess hud as far as i know, and we know that reading is not always strong suit of many. View attachment 2126481

well myself have cheesed the shit out of game manually and more things that your mod offers and didnt had any issues beyond whats mentioned in upper quote
I didn't include attack or other stats that needs upgrade or level up because i knew it will cause problems if not now it will happen later. I added the basic health, stamina. it's the same thing as choosing at the start of the game if you want to grind for food or not.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I didn't include attack or other stats that needs upgrade or level up because i knew it will cause problems if not now it will happen later. I added the basic health, stamina. it's the same thing as choosing at the start of the game if you want to grind for food or not.
well health go no lvl limits and stamina is better to just kill consumption of it so you can walk around freely , then you only need to add some damage to weapons and some bullets, beyond that you can increase daily resource gathering and you are good for duration
https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v1-0-3-395games.42509/post-8562238

Reactions: The Witcher
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes