The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
well health go no lvl limits and stamina is better to just kill consumption of it so you can walk around freely , then you only need to add some damage to weapons and some bullets, beyond that you can increase daily resource gathering and you are good for duration
https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v1-0-3-395games.42509/post-8562238
Yeah, editing damage was a risk i didn't want to take cause i thought the dev might put a scene during the fight (like fighting that giant fog baby) if the enemy's health decreased to a specific number and that might cause to skip the scene or something. I have seen it happened with other games. the same thing for MC's health but i thought i will test it and see, and till now what i mentioned above didn't happen.

As far as i remember the game don't need requirements (like a certain amount of health, ... etc) to be able to go forward or travel from one place to another.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, editing damage was a risk i didn't want to take cause i thought the dev might put a scene during the fight (like fighting that giant fog baby) if the enemy's health decreased to a specific number and that might cause to skip the scene or something. I have seen it happened with other games. the same thing for MC's health but i thought i will test it and see, and till now what i mentioned above didn't happen.

As far as i remember the game don't need requirements (like a certain amount of health, ... etc) to be able to go forward or travel from one place to another.
200 per weapon is more than enough to one shoot anyone and doesnt cause any troubles, why i wrote 200 max got no clue anymore, been a while since was at it, might be upper limit, tho at end of game was making 300dmg with bow
you just have to edit stats with each weapon you get and have to make sure that mele+player.attack and ranged+player.rangedattack got same stats, cause it doesnt auto update after you got them, at least that was case when i was at it.
only reason i can think off that would cause any issues is if ppl add some insane numbers on which arent even need it, with that is chance to break something. that goes for any stats.

Reactions: The Witcher

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
People always blame what they don't know. (Blame The Witch, The Witch caused the plague....etc ..etc) I saw many complains from people that didn't use the cheat-mod and had the same issue. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

I noticed your posts when anyone mention using the cheat mod or how to use it, you always jump and tell me don't use it just use console. That's a Dick move.
you are free to not to use the cheat mod but telling others not to use it. It's pathetic. I tested the cheat mod by starting a new game twice and didn't have any issue.

I clearly write peoples who don't know how to use a mod and then complains their game is broke, clearly the problem is not the mod, but the peoples that use it without knowing what they are doing.
If I wanted to make this a personal attack toward you I would have quoted your name, saying the mod created by The Witcher
break the game, that would've been completely asinine by me, it's not what I wrote.
And peoples who know what they are doing don't complain about the mod because the know what to do.
Anyway I apologize if I offended you, but in any way what I wrote was an attack on your mod or toward you, sorry for that. :)

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
People always blame what they don't know. (Blame The Witch, The Witch caused the plague....etc ..etc) I saw many complains from people that didn't use the cheat-mod and had the same issue. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

I noticed your posts when anyone mention using the cheat mod or how to use it, you always jump and tell me don't use it just use console. That's a Dick move.
you are free to not to use the cheat mod but telling others not to use it. It's pathetic. I tested the cheat mod by starting a new game twice and didn't have any issue.

Can't say for anyone else but i wasn't blaming the cheat mod.
Suspecting it being the cause Yes, blaming it No.

My other suspicion was the Patch but that alone might not be the case.
It could be the two mods together causing the problem but i don't know.

Could simply be a case that something in the download i got didn't read correctly and is causing issue.

In a sense i am technically not blaming anything, matter of opinion.
Could simply be a case of being unlucky in my playthrough or something i missed but haven't figured what that is yet.

However it's a known factor that if you play with mods there is the possibility something will break, not saying that's the case but their is the possibility.
But just because you don't experience problems doesn't mean others won't have the same experience.

My intention was to see if someone was experiencing the same problem or had and found the solution that they either missed something or how they were able to fix it.
That's generally what gaming threads are for that don't have a "Help" thread.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I clearly write peoples who don't know how to use a mod and then complains their game is broke, clearly the problem is not the mod, but the peoples that use it without knowing what they are doing.
If I wanted to make this a personal attack toward you I would have quoted your name, saying the mod created by The Witcher
break the game, that would've been completely asinine by me, it's not what I wrote.
And peoples who know what they are doing don't complain about the mod because the know what to do.
Anyway I apologize if I offended you, but in any way what I wrote was an attack on your mod or toward you, sorry for that. :)
No worries. at first I didn't take your post as a personal attack but when you just kept going on and on about the cheat mod I felt it was on purpose. I wouldn't mind if someone that still has this issue send his/her save file and i will check it.

Have a nice day/night.

Reactions: lunem and Dylan741

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Can't say for anyone else but i wasn't blaming the cheat mod.
Suspecting it being the cause Yes, blaming it No.

My other suspicion was the Patch but that alone might not be the case.
It could be the two mods together causing the problem but i don't know.

Could simply be a case that something in the download i got didn't read correctly and is causing issue.

In a sense i am technically not blaming anything, matter of opinion.
Could simply be a case of being unlucky in my playthrough or something i missed but haven't figured what that is yet.

However it's a known factor that if you play with mods there is the possibility something will break, not saying that's the case but their is the possibility.
But just because you don't experience problems doesn't mean others won't have the same experience.

My intention was to see if someone was experiencing the same problem or had and found the solution that they either missed something or how they were able to fix it.
That's generally what gaming threads are for that don't have a "Help" thread.
No problem mate. you can send your save file and i will take a look.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reading some of the newer posts here, I feel somewhat targeted. If cheat mod is not an issue and I have completed everything until the city task part, then how do I proceed ?
share save let someone take a look at it

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Reading some of the newer posts here, I feel somewhat targeted. If cheat mod is not an issue and I have completed everything until the city task part, then how do I proceed ?
No mate i didn't target you. Till now i don't know what causes this bug. looked for a save file with the bug mentioned in the thread but didn't find any. But according to the post you quoted it has something to do with "Wood" cheat. If you still have the bugged save file and one save before it happen upload it here so i can take a look at it and If you don't have it anymore tell me and i will remove "Wood" cheat for now.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
That's strange. How doesnt it work on mine. I even maxed out stamina, attack and have a high level of health. Finished all the scenes and conversations. The fence is also fixed.
Try this, when u go out to hunt and want to end hunt make sure u reset your health and stamina, i think if keep them above then what they should be it caused some trouble... i did this after i reloaded past saved and it worked.

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
I didn't really like much of the gameplay tbh but kudos to great updates and great great animation/artwork, plot was also pretty interesting and that the character development and relationships for everyone grew along the game. Not just max one girl, move on max another girl, never talk to girl 1 again and so on.

Great game

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
I could say, it's one of those games, that would be good even without sex.
And sex scenes put a strain on me in those games.

Every day you farm. Every day you talk to your allies.
And occasionally you get sex scenes.

They are good. Have some quality, hot animations. And you can even replay the animations. Great!
But they are short(
A couple more sentences to each animation and it would be alright, but it is kinda awkward to make a full-mast boner only to see that the scene finished.

On the off-note, the farm could be less grindy. So, basically, do not lower the experience you get on higher levels. In my opinion, that's the worst thing you can do to your levelling system.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
This is definitely one of my favorite h-games.
Really liked the story and especially characters, which were decently fleshed out and all had their individual part to play.

Harem stories are always hard to somewhat believably pull off, and I feel like this game did a pretty decent job at it, and while being the presumably last man alive of course helps with that a lot, the dev did a decent job to make all of the characters fit together as a family, who still have some conflicts and jealousy, but ultimately stick together through thick and thin, and come to care about each other just as much as about their beloved man.

I also liked how the most unbelievable part wasn't all the supernatural stuff, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kleiner

thescoops

Jul 28, 2020
Boy, I sure do hope there are more surviving humans out there, or our kids are gonna look goofy in a few generations. I'm not just talking about the horns either.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Boy, I sure do hope there are more surviving humans out there, or our kids are gonna look goofy in a few generations. I'm not just talking about the horns either.
That's not how that works... plus they have a goddess... they will be fine.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes