groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Boy, I sure do hope there are more surviving humans out there, or our kids are gonna look goofy in a few generations. I'm not just talking about the horns either.
If you look closely at the numbers of shadows who the MC fight we can deduce that "the mist" engulfed at maximum a city and the surroundings
In the other case we should had hordes of millions of former humans who hunted us to death ;)

I guess the rest of mankind after realising the mortality of the misterious mist and the improbability of survivors, knowing that in that region there was a military laboratory involved in strange experiments, resolved to simply quarantine the area instead of a costly and useless research

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
If you look closely at the numbers of shadows who the MC fight we can deduce that "the mist" engulfed at maximum a city and the surroundings
In the other case we should had hordes of millions of former humans who hunted us to death ;)

I guess the rest of mankind after realising the mortality of the misterious mist and the improbability of survivors, knowing that in that region there was a military laboratory involved in strange experiments, resolved to simply quarantine the area instead of a costly and useless research
If you look at history, there's a 100% chance that humans would research something that kills lots of humans, so they can turn it into a weapon, tool, or both :')

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Just started playing, and keep asking myself, where is the fucking bathroom? :unsure:
They gonna get pretty stinky pretty fast. Do they poop out the windows, or in a pot? Majority of the action that happens early in these games is in the bathroom, what they going to do without one?
Also, if a cabin has a basement, there would be a trapdoor or some other entrance on the ground floor, not just outside.
I know, little shit should not bug me like that. If it wasn't sandbox, I probably wouldn't care. ;)

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I know the dev's attempt to release this game on Steam got rejected, but I wonder if it's worth trying again by re-naming the game and re-applying... it worked for the "Under the Witch" dev... :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I know the dev's attempt to release this game on Steam got rejected, but I wonder if it's worth trying again by re-naming the game and re-applying... it worked for the "Under the Witch" dev... :)
It worked for the Lust Theory Dev too, but they had to change the game quite a bit. I think the changes required here would fundamentally alter one character and basically need a rework of the game. Don't know if that would be worth it. :unsure:

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

theseeker22

Jun 25, 2020
It worked for the Lust Theory Dev too, but they had to change the game quite a bit. I think the changes required here would fundamentally alter one character and basically need a rework of the game. Don't know if that would be worth it. :unsure:
some of these platforms need to accept that incest is wincest lol

theseeker22

Jun 25, 2020
Incest is not the problem...

This one is there and so many others... the problem most likely is that whoever reviewed the game was a moron and thought that Mia is a loli.
didn't know that thanks. I see on this site that a lot of incest games have to either have an alternate nonsensical version where all of your relatives turn into close friends or friends of family etc or take out characters completely

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
didn't know that thanks. I see on this site that a lot of incest games have to either have an alternate nonsensical version where all of your relatives turn into close friends or friends of family etc or take out characters completely
That's Patreon forcing devs to do that. Platforms like itch.io or Subcribestar don't care.

Reactions: theseeker22

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Steam doesn't care about incest, as long as no one is underage or in high school. Most Devs still put the incest free version of their games on there over concerns about Patreon though.
Underage and copyright rules are the biggest reason adult games get denied on Steam. And luck of the draw as to what mod gets to review the game, as "underage looking" is very subjective.
As Uthuriel said, whoever reviewed this game was a moron, as games like My New Memories, and Avalon made it through just fine. :cry:

Balanda

Jul 6, 2018
Any updates about the Android version? Love to play these games on mobile and this one is my favorite.

Jul 31, 2018
stupid question...i have found the air rifle and in battle it says 1/1 bullet. If i shoot i cant use it anymore until i find ammo, or it means i can use the rifle once per battle?

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes