Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
yes I dont have enough stamina
In that case you need to level it up, you can either kill shadows until you get it high enough, or edit it via save editor online, or using console command.
Sadly I can't give you a save because I recently cancelled my Renpy folder saves to clean my HD.

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Just played this for the first time, no idea how far I'm currently in the game, but been playing for a good amount of hours. Hands down top 5 best eroge games I've played, well done. If they ever launch on steam or a similar platform I'll be definitely buying it.

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
I'm stuck at the cave, and very confused. The group has spent the night, gotten poisoned, and recovered. Noreia has removed the MC's corruption. Now the game (and the task list) are telling me to search the forest for food, but I can't find any way to do that.

There are four explorable areas: Cave Entrance, Main Cave, Garden Cave, and Bath Cave - but none of them have any sort of option or interaction point for exploring the forest. So... I'm stuck here, with no way to progress the story. I've talked to each of the girls and there are no unlocked conversation options.
Same!! Please help

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
Can someone pls explain how Robin knew/figured out that the glowing plants can cure the cursed? Will it get explain later in the story? I'm still on the fixing the lift part, but the medicine bit is really bothering me...

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Can someone pls explain how Robin knew/figured out that the glowing plants can cure the cursed? Will it get explain later in the story? I'm still on the fixing the lift part, but the medicine bit is really bothering me...
I'd say... flowers has special blue energy. Just keep it in mind, it will be explained much later in the game.
But how she figured out to cure the curse? By luck or experiment I guess. You won't get better explanation.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
im stuck here! what should i do?
If you repaired the electric cable in the lodge cabin lift, replenished of fuel the generator in the lodge's basement, you should be able to go to the city using the ski-lift.
If you have any other issues I suggest you search for a save ( I uploaded some here) using the search window on the right corner of this page and use it.

4.60 star(s) 687 Votes