Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
stupid question...i have found the air rifle and in battle it says 1/1 bullet. If i shoot i cant use it anymore until i find ammo, or it means i can use the rifle once per battle?
I found this very strange as well, as only taking one bullet, or 2 shotgun shells after you find the shotgun, seems quite ridiculous, but it's just to prevent EZ mode. Upside is, you don't have to go hunting for ammo, I guess? So, one use per trip is all you get. ;)

Reactions: Dunner

idiaweskara

Feb 27, 2018
What a nice ride, a good history is what i seek in this type of game
Very ''silent hill/resident evil'' vibes i love this shit

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
how do I do that ... I cant do nothing on that map
You should equip a weapon first ( it's the knife from your inventory, click on: Equip a weapon!, you should be directed to a screen with the weapon availables, click on the equip button under the weapon icon) and then choose embark on an expedition and you should be able to start your play.
If nothing happens the only thing I could think is maybe something went wrong when you installed the application ( or a possible bug, but I play from an Imac, and I never used the android app so i don't know how it work, sorry. :)

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
how do I do that ... I cant do nothing on that map
Go to your quest log and then the equipment tab, it's not very straightforward because the game never even tells you there are other tabs there (that I noticed anyway).

You should equip a weapon first ( it's the knife from your inventory, click on: Equip a weapon!, you should be directed to a screen with the weapon availables, click on the equip button under the weapon icon) and then choose embark on an expedition and you should be able to start your play.
If nothing happens the only thing I could think is maybe something went wrong when you installed the application ( or a possible bug, but I play from an Imac, and I never used the android app so i don't know how it work, sorry. :)
I'm playing on PC and "Equip a weapon!" on the map screen was NOT a button for me.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Go to your quest log and then the equipment tab, it's not very straightforward because the game never even tells you there are other tabs there (that I noticed anyway).

I'm playing on PC and "Equip a weapon!" on the map screen was NOT a button for me.
My apologies, you're right and I write it wrongly, what I meant is exactly what you explained.
I should have wrote to click on the questlog button after seeing the map, I was still groggy after a long night shift and I wrote an incorrect thing, again sorry and thanks for the correction.:)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
but when I get there I always go back
What do you mean you always go back? You don't have enough stamina and you're forced to go back? In this case you need to get it leveled up, if it's something else I don't know, can you share a screenshot of what happen when you go there?

mozilla73

Mar 10, 2019
What do you mean you always go back? You don't have enough stamina and you're forced to go back? In this case you need to get it leveled up, if it's something else I don't know, can you share a screenshot of what happen when you go there?
yes I dont have enough stamina

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes