hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
hmm, i wonder if mist2 (if/when it's ever made) will cover if the whole thing was a large localized event or if they really are all that's left of humanity. i would think it's a large localized event and the reason MC and harem was able to kill the director in the first place was because the rest of the vessels were enforcing border security. thus the rest of the world temporarily gave up on entering the mist because no-one ever returned form it or something. and most military soldiers sent in would be men, thus turned into vessels.

if however it was a global event... that brings to question why the director after stealing nori's power didn't bring thousands upon thousands of vessels to fight MC and harem. i mean the most we've seen were maybe a hundred or so corrupted vessels when the cabin gets over run. assuming there was nearly equal numbers in other key locations... that's still only make maybe 500 or so at most. maybe a city's worth, but far FAR from thousands upon thousands there would be if the entire world was enveloped by the mist.
It's because he doesn't control them remotely, he has to hypnotize them face to face and then give them orders. and those who shine were subjected to experiments in addition to having to be people with certain requirements.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I don't mind the typos and grammatical mistakes too much (even if there are a lot of them) but I find it absolutely fucking hilarious that Noreia's dialogue is all capital letters, so it's like no matter the mood for the scene, she is screaming every word the entire game.
My guess is that they just used a font that doesn't have lower case letters. At least I hope that's the reason.

Every girl/woman is this is constantly barefoot. Hm... Makes you wonder if 395games has a foot fetish. I think it wasn't like this in Tale of Eden but I didn't play that for long and it's been a while.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
It's because he doesn't control them remotely, he has to hypnotize them face to face and then give them orders. and those who shine were subjected to experiments in addition to having to be people with certain requirements.
interesting theory. i can't remember seeing the shadows being given new orders far away from the director. so it is plausible. however considering the director was able to lock the MC in its mind while MC was sleeping, i'm pretty sure the director could give orders from afar.

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
Getting checsum error and corrupt files when i try to unzip full game, while the compressed version unpacks just fine. Saw some other people have the same problem. Is there a known solution I couldn't find?

bonzaimonkey

Jul 1, 2017
Getting checsum error and corrupt files when i try to unzip full game, while the compressed version unpacks just fine. Saw some other people have the same problem. Is there a known solution I couldn't find?
Nah I'm having the same problem, downloaded it just now and this is what I get:
anonfile have bad rar reupload please.
AnonFiles gives me a broken zip. Mega gave me a working one.

Code:
Name: MIST-1.0.3-pc (MU).zip - From MegaUpload
Size: 3491127178 bytes (3329 MiB)
CRC64: 846E315107B25AEA

Name: MIST-1.0.3-pc (AF).zip - From AnonFiles
Size: 3491127178 bytes (3329 MiB)
CRC64: 40D623C9AEA8340F
Exact same number of bytes, but the checksum comes back different. Possibly some error on AnonFiles's end, but try redownloading from a different host.

Reactions: weirdanime

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Boooo, the game didn't show me how to build my own bomb. I want my money back. :mad:

Just kidding... Maybe. :sneaky:

Waddepra

Jul 23, 2021
Well this was one of the best adult games ever... Rushed through most of it without nuttin around just for the story.. The last third of it was certainly rushed it seemed though.. But all props to the dev

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Sat Oct 8 09:34:18 2022

Everytime I try to run... I get this error.. can anyone help??

Reactions: Nabnub

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Sat Oct 8 09:34:18 2022

Everytime I try to run... I get this error.. can anyone help??
Anonfile download

• Sad
Reactions: Nabnub

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Anonfile download
And that is the problem. Download from another hoster. Anonfile is shit, was shit and will always be shit. Plus it's shady as fuck.

About the game itself:
So far my only complaint is that there is no indicator for how many glowing flowers you harvested or how many are needed to make tea from them. I harvested a few of them and then I could make tea again and again and I started to think you don't need to harvest them anymore. Well, I just wanted to heal the curse but the game told me that I don't have any flowers. Guess it's time for some minor grind.

And I either found out the big twist or I just found an error in the renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atlas82

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
This game is really good , loved play and i had so much fun . Its a pity the game is not accepted on steam ,would sell so well and the dev deserved that .

Reactions: Gr8T8ste

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
I meant are there trouple relationship here with lesbians in this game?
Something like "we're not lesbians, Just close friends so we're fucking each other, but we kinda love MC too" bullshit teen-dream trouple scenario in this game?
Asking cause it is really not my cup, and such relationships are total cringe for Me.
I need to know so I can decide to play or not to play/
Stay calm. It's not about lesbian relationships. It's a harem were the girls sometimes does heavy petting with eachother to pass time or to arouse the MC.

Reactions: Ssato243
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes