Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so anyway to break the loop? I can edit the save file, but unsure what to edit lol
it is both blowjob scenes with the blonde that keep looping, no way to do anything else, as soon as scene ends it restarts

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
IIRC, she smashed his back reeeeaal good with a hammer while he was getting blown by Noreia in her weird mind dimension thingy. This leaves him unable to lift heavy objects but somehow has no impact on his ability to fight shadows and goop monsters. :p
Or unable to strenuously bang the girls like crazy! :love: :cool:

Yeah same for me i mostly play RenPy games but its also a fact that there much more RenPy games than others x)
For a RPGM game i think Treasure of Nadia is something really good at least it didnt feel like the RPGM games i tried before :D
Iplayed a few Unity games before but there is actually only Love of Magic where i come back to check for updates.:love:
That's one of the Unity games I've played and continued (y)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.03 + IC Patch
Size: 1.01 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
love the game. probably the best game that is going right now
just notice it had the "Virgin" tag. i can't remember but what LI was a virgin?

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure that was Robin. She (realistically) doesn't bleed the first time, though.
hmm i cant remember if it was ever confirmed if she was a virgin.

funny thing is, i LOVE virgins in these games, my fav tag, but i actually don't like the bleeding and the "hurt" part of the virgin deflowering. so if it is confirmed that robin was a virgin and she didn't bleed the first time, for me that would be just another prove that MIST is the best game going atm :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
Hello....thank you for the game
I love this game did not expect it to be this good really great story love the action beautiful girls
Love everything in the game
But disappointed why lLily have less (Scene) not like Robin and Mia
Lily is my favorite girl can you please add more scene for Lily like Robin thanks

Brunga

Jul 29, 2017
I missed a few updates and I'm looking forward to trying all the new stuff since I last played.

Mar 22, 2020
Hmm, ok, I seem to die at the last fight of this update ... what level health are other people at?

I'm at level 11 health and 200 points, not sure if I need to grind out a few more levels?
My stamina and attack are max btw.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Is it looping just for me? wanna know if it is save error or game error, i might have to download from another source?

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.2 Compressed & Patched:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Good job 0011 (y) can u please update with patch

Reactions: Meridion

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
It could be worth replaying from the beginning cause the dev changed/tweaked a lot in v0.7.2 (particularly the early game phase) as you can read in the games' changelog here ;),
but if you've played until the very end of v0.7.1 you can continue v0.8 with your latest save without having to start a new game! For me at least it worked without any problems (and without the feel of having missed any important content) at all :cool:.
That's great
Thank you

Reactions: Gorse

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hmm, ok, I seem to die at the last fight of this update ... what level health are other people at?

I'm at level 11 health and 200 points, not sure if I need to grind out a few more levels?
My stamina and attack are max btw.

I failed with 240 points. I tried again and went ok with 280 points. I think you need more points, but: good idea is lower your curse at 0% and use your magic.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I cheated and have unlimited ammo with 250 health and died, the dev said on patreon, use a heavy attack with a morale boost, and it worked for me.

Mar 22, 2020
Cheers chaps, I made it through the final battle of the update. I started with 200 points, axe then magic, and survived with almost 100 points left ... Yay!

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes