Jan 9, 2022
banner.png

Title: Mist Modded Android Port
Developer: 395games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
- - - -

Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you "CJ" for sharing the compressed game, MetalChicken for the Gallery unlocker, & The Witcher for the Cheat Mod. <3

Last edited:

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
Finally got around to playing (and finishing) this after downloading it sometime last year, really great game and enjoyed the characters and plot immensely. Looking forward to checking out stuff the creator has done since!

• Red Heart
Reactions: YaSeen98

GIlgamesh753

Mar 22, 2018
I might be going schizo here but I can't tell if the Incest patch is working on the final version, I say this as I played my 0.6a version and in Lilly's second dialogue she mentions how their mother was into herbs and stuff, however in the 1.0.3 version that I have with the patch installed Lilly doesn't mention their mother, with the char only mentioning that Lilly was into herbs and stuff when they were young. I can't tell if the dialogue was changed between versions, or if this is the non-Incest version of this conversation. I have the patch installed so I can't see why its not working. My only idea is that its bugging out because I'm loading an old save from 0.6a version (although I had no issues when I used old saves after previous updates). I'm guess saves from old versions might not be stable? I have the patch installed in the same place on both versions so it can't be an issue with the install.

GIlgamesh753

Mar 22, 2018
I might be going schizo here but I can't tell if the Incest patch is working on the final version, I say this as I played my 0.6a version and in Lilly's second dialogue she mentions how their mother was into herbs and stuff, however in the 1.0.3 version that I have with the patch installed Lilly doesn't mention their mother, with the char only mentioning that Lilly was into herbs and stuff when they were young. I can't tell if the dialogue was changed between versions, or if this is the non-Incest version of this conversation. I have the patch installed so I can't see why its not working. My only idea is that its bugging out because I'm loading an old save from 0.6a version (although I had no issues when I used old saves after previous updates). I'm guess saves from old versions might not be stable? I have the patch installed in the same place on both versions so it can't be an issue with the install.
So I was just going Schizo and the dialogue was re-written between versions because when I went to the gallery for the footjob scene Lilly is referred to as 'my sister', and as 'my friend' in a patchless load of the same save.

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes