FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) My computer is pretty solid, and this game makes it seem like I'm laying on a potato. The lag makes it unplayable.
(2) The intro is long AF and annoying AF. I click everywhere, unable to even see the mouse cursor, unless I roll it off the game window, onto my desktop. And that part where it just shows that scene that slowly shoes the red eyes, then the silhouette...takes way to effin long, and with the lag, it's just that much worse.

I remember playing this a long while back, in early stages, and it wasn't that bad. There's no way it should lag that badly when I can play other games that use way much more ram/memory.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
(1) My computer is pretty solid, and this game makes it seem like I'm laying on a potato. The lag makes it unplayable.
(2) The intro is long AF and annoying AF. I click everywhere, unable to even see the mouse cursor, unless I roll it off the game window, onto my desktop. And that part where it just shows that scene that slowly shoes the red eyes, then the silhouette...takes way to effin long, and with the lag, it's just that much worse.

I remember playing this a long while back, in early stages, and it wasn't that bad. There's no way it should lag that badly when I can play other games that use way much more ram/memory.
That's strange I play Mist regularly on my Imac ( end 2009, to say how old it is) and the game play perfectly, no lag nor other issues ram/memory related, even with the most heavy animations (like the threesomes, or the orgy at the end after they kill the director), it's still fluid and without a hiccup even now.
I'm no expert, but if my zombie Imac can play it without a single issue, you should go way smoother, I don't know try to dl it again and unzip it fresh, after erasing the game from your HD, and see if the problem arise again, just to be sure. :)

catcheese

Jun 28, 2018
Can someone help me find where I fill up the can? I got to UL-03 and I don't see any button to click, I already have the can in my inventory from the kitchen and I explored everywhere in the tunnel but couldn't find anything.
1716312868332.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Can someone help me find where I fill up the can? I got to UL-03 and I don't see any button to click, I already have the can in my inventory from the kitchen and I explored everywhere in the tunnel but couldn't find anything.
View attachment 3657288
You need to go to the room where's the green liquid is sparse on the floor( the one where you tried the wooden branch before), and see if the can is able to hold against it, not to fill it.

Count Siegfried

Dec 27, 2021
it been years since i played the game so i forgot what to do so can someone help me I'm stuck at the part that says make all necessary preparations before you move out again

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
1716441558715.png

Reached this point and got trap in an infinite loop where EVERYTHING I do leads to Robin sucking my cock in bed for the second time. This game is fucking broken, every two steps I take, I find another problem like this.

FaolanCelebsul

Jun 20, 2018
So I use the android version (new one) and really like it but I can't open it anymore. Played for a few hours, took a break cause real life sadly is still a thing and it always crashes during start.
Is that a known bug or is my tablet just being a stupid bitch?

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I wonder if I can get some help. I'm nearing the end (I think) and I'm stuck. Deeper Into The Tunnels: Find a way past the electronical lock. UL-03 is Locked: I need to find proper glassware. There's also Read Documents and it says page 2/??. I've gone through the tunnels and the only thing that left undone is the password, which I'm assuming is in more documents to be found. Thanks!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I wonder if I can get some help. I'm nearing the end (I think) and I'm stuck. Deeper Into The Tunnels: Find a way past the electronical lock. UL-03 is Locked: I need to find proper glassware. There's also Read Documents and it says page 2/??. I've gone through the tunnels and the only thing that left undone is the password, which I'm assuming is in more documents to be found. Thanks!
The glassware is in the red laboratory where there's the locked door that conduce to Noreia, you should also find there the last documents you need, after reading them you will also find the password.
To open it you need to open the gauge pressure valve that it's located at the end of the tunnels. :)

Reactions: feier

beryn

May 8, 2017
The start is wildly inconsistent when looking how things are introduced.
There is a lot of handholding up until you go on the first expedition.
Then nothing to explain that you need to go into through the quest log to be able to equip items. Then you are informed of stamina and health, but the skull and crossbones icon at 20% and going up, no need for you to know what that is about.
Then you are in your first combat scenario, again no explanation and two of the four options are unclickable, why, nobody knows.
Both attacks takes the same stamina even though it says there is a difference.
Then you attack and deal no damage, are there anything to explain why or to make you understand what is happening, no... as it clearly is a meant to loose fight, just let me attack 1 or maybe two times, but 6 times is just moronic.
Despite being told that if you loose all health you loose what you have picked up, you don't.

This is a very bad start to the game and makes me not want to continue if the rest is as badly structured and explained.

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
The glassware is in the red laboratory where there's the locked door that conduce to Noreia, you should also find there the last documents you need, after reading them you will also find the password.
To open it you need to open the gauge pressure valve that it's located at the end of the tunnels. :)
TYSM I was able to find it and continue on.

Reactions: Dylan741
4.60 star(s) 682 Votes