kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
A site where patches for games where available. It's in the header of this board.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
What's Lewdpatcher?
A site with less stringent censorship that hosts a "mod" that replaces all the weird censorship Patreon forced onto this game regarding your sister, with actual outright references to the fact you're fucking your sister (and that it's hot as fuck)

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Loved the game so far but there is a bug, I'm stuck in loop with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... I'm at 4/5 magical lesson and I have to sleep to get the 5/5 but then
and the magical lesson goes back in loop to 0/5 no matter what. Help, please? Ty.

(Before asking, yes I'm using 1.0.3 version and with inc. patch)

EDIT: okay figured it out myself, you have to sleep 2 or 3 times in the bed near the window before doing magical training again either way it goes back to 0... a bit weird.

Last edited:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
This was a hot hell of a game. Totaly perfect! The animations were nice and the story was totaly better than most of mainstream games except a few ones.

I'm glad I was able to discover and play this game even if now I'm a bit sad it ended and such game rarely exists.. it will be hard for me to find something better than this.

Batman123XD

May 21, 2023
The game was super amazing. The quality of everything was chef's kiss. There may be typos and grammar errors, but those are just minor stuff.
Its a bummer that we can't have a scene with the final boss, but If that is what is, then it is what it is.

Last edited:

Hex6969

Oct 4, 2023
This was one of the best ero games that I've played ever. Definitely top 5, holy moly! I've gotta check of the creator has other titles as well.

Reactions: Batman123XD

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
The game was super amazing. The quality of everything was chef's kiss. There may be typos and grammar errors, but those are judt minor stuff.
Its a bummer that we can't have a scene with the final boss, but If that is what is, then it is what it is.
Have become curious and am 2 hours in Mist. The art i am not fond of, but the game is intriguing.

Reactions: Batman123XD

Baronluck

Sep 26, 2024
The art grows on you, trust me.
Absolutely. This game is amazing! I never would have tried based on looks alone but it's incredibly well done. The story, animations, and gameplay are all really impressive. There are some spelling and grammar mistakes, but that is trivial compared to how good everything else is.

Reactions: Karnewarrior
4.60 star(s) 705 Votes