digitalnoise

Feb 5, 2018
Story: 10/10

Art/Models: 10/10

Post-coital fluid physics: 10/10

Edit: Damn 395games, you nearly had me in the last part...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Does anybody know what the folder in Appdata is called where the save back up is called?
Usually they're in AppData\Roaming\RenPy, but I can't find it.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Does anybody know what the folder in Appdata is called where the save back up is called?
Usually they're in AppData\Roaming\RenPy, but I can't find it.
On Windows, all Ren'Py-based games will (by default) create the folder "%APPDATA%\RenPy" when they're run for the first time on a user profile (enter this in the address bar of a file explorer window, or in the Run dialogue box (WinKey+R), and you'll get straight to it). The "%APPDATA%" part is a system variable that's usually "AppData\Roaming\RenPy" in your currently logged in user's main folder (C:\Users\username).

And for Mist specifically, the save subfolder is called "ProjectMist-1572520246".

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
On Windows, all Ren'Py-based games will (by default) create the folder "%APPDATA%\RenPy" when they're run for the first time on a user profile (enter this in the address bar of a file explorer window, or in the Run dialogue box (WinKey+R), and you'll get straight to it). The "%APPDATA%" part is a system variable that's usually "AppData\Roaming\RenPy" in your currently logged in user's main folder (C:\Users\username).
I know.
And for Mist specifically, the save subfolder is called "ProjectMist-1572520246".
Thanks.

bumclaster

Aug 9, 2024
I think I've found a bug that's halted my progress. Really bums me out but I hope I'm wrong. I'm about to venture into the final fight and I've just passed the scene the the player calls himself the protagonist whilst the girls are working on the bows. Both my quests say (complete other tasks first), but I'm having trouble completing all task when no tasks are being presented??? Any help? I've slept through multiple days if anybody was wondering - I'm not sure how to progress here, any tips? I'd prefer not to reload hours of playtime (I don't save that often, shame on me). image_2024-10-18_031250665.png

bumclaster

Aug 9, 2024
I think I've found a bug that's halted my progress. Really bums me out but I hope I'm wrong. I'm about to venture into the final fight and I've just passed the scene the the player calls himself the protagonist whilst the girls are working on the bows. Both my quests say (complete other tasks first), but I'm having trouble completing all task when no tasks are being presented??? Any help? I've slept through multiple days if anybody was wondering - I'm not sure how to progress here, any tips? I'd prefer not to reload hours of playtime (I don't save that often, shame on me). View attachment 4143762
I replayed through the last 3 hours via the skip function, this bug happens after they talk about a path C.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think I've found a bug that's halted my progress. Really bums me out but I hope I'm wrong. I'm about to venture into the final fight and I've just passed the scene the the player calls himself the protagonist whilst the girls are working on the bows. Both my quests say (complete other tasks first), but I'm having trouble completing all task when no tasks are being presented??? Any help? I've slept through multiple days if anybody was wondering - I'm not sure how to progress here, any tips? I'd prefer not to reload hours of playtime (I don't save that often, shame on me). View attachment 4143762
I can't say what may be your problem, did you talk with all the girls? If I remember there where different times during the day to talk with them.
Look if you miss some things like getting food or other things that can seems futile but sometimes it happens they stop you from going further.
If nothing works, I can give you a save of mine where you're in the house with all the girls, ready to fight the director, if you want it. :)

4.60 star(s) 705 Votes