VN Ren'Py Completed Mister Versatile: A Gay Superhero Visual Novel[Final + DLC] [Y Press Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 7, 2021
Here's a guide I made based off the game's scripts file. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next set of choices will lock you into your chosen route. Ending rank (A or B) depend on a number of variables I'll indicate and the lovestats of other characters. Ending rank won't affect scene at all though so don't worry.

Thanks for the Guide :]

darqwolff

Mar 2, 2022
hey guy so I'm going to try dropbox instead of drive so here the link to the guide and once again please give your support to the creator of the game he/she work very hard on this game. Thank you.

does anyone still have this

Jacek13

May 10, 2019
I have bought the DLC, but I cannot run it as I don't have the newest game version. Could anybody upload the newest version of the game, so all of us can play the DLC?
Here is the dlc:
Edit: To install it you put it in the folder called `Game`. When someone uploads the newest version of the game I will also upload the strategy guide.

Last edited:

Shibuu36

Jan 20, 2019
I have bought the DLC, but I cannot run it as I don't have the newest game version. Could anybody upload the newest version of the game, so all of us can play the DLC?
Here is the dlc: Mega
the newest version i could find on internet is from 30.11.2021 and unfortunately dlc doesn't work with it so until someone shares somewhere compatible version only way to play it would be buying the game on itch

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes