VN Ren'Py Completed Mister Versatile: A Gay Superhero Visual Novel[Final + DLC] [Y Press Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
Obviously you didnt follow my instruction when I said to extract both "original game".rpa and "dlcversa".rpa that someone here shared. You probably only extracted the first one.
I extracted both of them, otherwise I would not be abrle to access the versi.rpy file

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I extracted both of them, otherwise I would not be abrle to access the versi.rpy file
Then I don't know why it didn't recognize the versidlc label that is inside the rpy file. Look at the screenshots below, the function should have worked fine if inside the script are like that:
1651397310034.png
1651397347783.png

Cause look, the game work just fine:
1651397479652.png

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Anyway, if anyone is still facing errors when using the guide I provided, here is a game file and android port:
Google Drive
Should be simpler since you just need to download and play.

Hey, I've only discovered this today, and never got to try out your guide, but I've played through the DLC through the files you have linked, and it works like a charm, so thank you for the effort

Reactions: ZelvanInRow

Jacek13

May 10, 2019
ZelvanInRow I just wanted to thank you for your RenPy knowledge and patching it. Now I can finally play the DLC I paid for ;)
After copying the /lib and /renpy folder from the full game shared previously it works on Linux perfectly too. So thank you for all that!

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
ZelvanInRow I just wanted to thank you for your RenPy knowledge and patching it. Now I can finally play the DLC I paid for ;)
After copying the /lib and /renpy folder from the full game shared previously it works on Linux perfectly too. So thank you for all that!
Aw.. shit, you're making me blush.
You're welcome and thank you too for the nice word!

Reactions: Jacek13
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes