VN Ren'Py Completed Mister Versatile: A Gay Superhero Visual Novel[Final + DLC] [Y Press Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Here is the strategy guide for the DLC, forgot to upload it.
Thank you for the strategy guide about the DLC!

And speaking of strategy guides (for the game and for the DLC), they are really not clear if such end is a bad end, neutral end or good end... =="
Does anyone know for example which end is the best end for Captain Crush in the strategy guide, please?

skylergem

Jan 22, 2021
Anyway, if anyone is still facing errors when using the guide I provided, here is a game file and android port:
Google Drive
Should be simpler since you just need to download and play.
Anyway, if anyone is still facing errors when using the guide I provided, here is a game file and android port:
Google Drive
Hi!!! does this file contains the dlc?

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
I think i made a comment similar to this before, but i was wondering if anyone that has played any of the other Y Press Games, could say of the quality of them or in any way similar to this? Ive only briefly played some of the others, but from what ive seen this is by far the best. Maybe im wrong though. What game by them would you say is 2nd or 3rd best by them?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I think i made a comment similar to this before, but i was wondering if anyone that has played any of the other Y Press Games, could say of the quality of them or in any way similar to this? Ive only briefly played some of the others, but from what ive seen this is by far the best. Maybe im wrong though. What game by them would you say is 2nd or 3rd best by them?
To Trust an Incubus is their best game I think and second? yes indeed, this game would come second in my list. And then the third would be Alpha Hole Prison.

Morningdew Farms is a disappointment.
Hardcore cruising would be released this month.
Dear Monster on October.
Man Servant next month.
Maelstorm is a meh, not really that intriguing for me to play it again.
My magical demon lovers... well It can be 4 or 5 I guess? Its just average.

so...
1. Incubus
2. Versatile
3. Alpha Hole
4. Morningdew/Magical Demon
5. Morningdew/Magical Demon
6. Maelstorm

Jan 26, 2019
Personally this is my favorite game from them by far. The second place would have to go to Alpha Hole, even tho i only care about one character.
I didn't like the Incubus one that much and the others are shit.

Last edited:

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Most of them are mediocre at best (and I'm being gentle) also they're faaaar overpriced (Y press games tends to be greedy), plus their games are usually a minefield of cringe overused and overabused clichéd tropes, Alpha hole is their best game so far, followed by Mister Versatile, and hopefully Hardcore Cruising when it releases, Trust an Incubus has great art, but it's unnecessarily complicated to get a "good" path to a decent ending. The rest are garbage.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Google Drive
Is it possible to do this with the newest version of the game?
I have tried doing it myself, but failed. Repeatedly and horribly.

Gfjf

Oct 24, 2021
should be, since I am not changing anything significant rather just applying a new menu code.
I'm sorry to bother but i want to ask can you update your google Drive link for ported version of camp buddy?? The link is dead....

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I'm sorry to bother but i want to ask can you update your google Drive link for ported version of camp buddy?? The link is dead....
I am not updating it since other people has already taken over the job. You can search for the link around the comment section of the camp buddy thread. There should be someone that posted the port in their website.

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
I Just download the game and i see that there no gallery of CG or scene replay, and the DLC has no voices. It's normal ?

It's possible to increase the number of save slots for the scene ?

Last edited:

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
I remember I attempted to play this game few times (when it just came out) and each time, I got someone killed. I just don't know how to play it - does anyone have walkthrough please?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes