VN Ren'Py Completed Mister Versatile: A Gay Superhero Visual Novel[Final + DLC] [Y Press Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

skylergem

Jan 22, 2021
I have bought the DLC, but I cannot run it as I don't have the newest game version. Could anybody upload the newest version of the game, so all of us can play the DLC?
Here is the dlc: Mega

Not sure if this is the latest ver btw how to play the dlc? Does it possible to also play in Android via joiplay?

Jacek13

May 10, 2019
Mega

Not sure if this is the latest ver btw how to play the dlc? Does it possible to also play in Android via joiplay?
First, as you can see from the comment above you this is not the most recent version, unfortunately. And as I and Shibuu36 tried it doesn't work with it.
To make it work you need to put the DLC file in the folder called `Game`. Then after launching the game, in the main menu a DLC button should appear.

jk100

Mar 4, 2020
has anyone tried to search it up on gaytorrent.ru? maybe someone has uploaded it there

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
My guess it it's still not leaked, otherwise it'll get spread very quickly no matter where

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Uhh... guys, the solution is simple, you don't need to wait for the new version of mister versatile.
Just extract the DLC along with main game .rpa and add a new button command in the screen rpy that run the versivion label.

Oct 12, 2018
Uhh... guys, the solution is simple, you don't need to wait for the new version of mister versatile.
Just extract the DLC along with main game .rpa and add a new button command in the screen rpy that run the versivion label.
wut?
How do you add the new button command to run the versivion?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Well my friend, that is a quite nice question to a simple answer.
First, did you extract all the game RPA including the versiviondlc.rpa that someone shared above?
If not do that first.
Now adding button to mainmenu would be too complicated and somehow the quickmenu will not appear either.
So just edit the script.rpy and find this code:
1651293689501.png
and add the code below:
Code:
    menu:
        "Original Game?":
            jump first_scene
        "VersiDLC?":
            jump dlcversa
so that It will look like this:
1651293781945.png
remember, Indentation aka space behind the text is important.
Now, you are done, play the game, after character naming, the menu should appear and hwalaa enjoy~

oh oh, and since we are using the old version, there is a transition that doesn't exist.
So go over to versi.rpy that is inside versidlc folder
CTRL+F
and find:
Code:
$ renpy.movie_cutscene("images/CG/elipsis.webm")
Erase all those codes.
And you should not face any error.

Last edited:

ToniCabresa

Nov 10, 2017
Well my friend, that is a quite nice question to a simple answer.
First, did you extract all the game RPA including the versiviondlc.rpa that someone shared above?
If not do that first.
Now adding button to mainmenu would be too complicated and somehow the quickmenu will not appear either.
So just edit the script.rpy and find this code:
View attachment 1784795
and add the code below:
Code:
    menu:
        "Original Game?":
            jump first_scene
        "VersiDLC?":
            jump dlcversa
so that It will look like this:
View attachment 1784797
remember, Indentation aka space behind the text is important.
Now, you are done, play the game, after character naming, the menu should appear and hwalaa enjoy~

oh oh, and since we are using the old version, there is a transition that doesn't exist.
So go over to versi.rpy that is inside versidlc folder
CTRL+F
and find:
Code:
$ renpy.movie_cutscene("images/CG/elipsis.webm")
Erase all those codes.
And you should not face any error.
What software do you use to edit the RPA files?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
What software do you use to edit the RPA files?
You cannot edit the RPA files my dude but you can extract it to get the rpy file I mentioned by using this tool:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
To edit the rpy file, you can use normal notepad, notepad ++, or like the one I am using in the screenshot, JEdit.
JEdit would be too complicated to install seeing you need java SDK and etc to be installed in order to support it so unless you intend to play around with ren'py more than just for this game, you should just stick with Notepad ++.
Normal notepad again can work. But trust me, it can give you headache with the indentation.

or hey, to save your time and a pain in the ass,
just place the file I attached below to your game directory. (Remember, extract the original game and dlc RPA first and then delete the RPA files.)
place script.rpy in Mr Versatile Install location/Game folder.
place versi.rpy in Mr Versatile Install location/versidlc folder.
If you don't follow the step I told you, expect errors.

Last edited:

ToniCabresa

Nov 10, 2017
You cannot edit the RPA files my dude but you can extract it to get the rpy file I mentioned by using this tool:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
To edit the rpy file, you can use normal notepad, notepad ++, or like the one I am using in the screenshot, JEdit.
JEdit would be too complicated to install seeing you need java SDK and etc to be installed in order to support it so unless you intend to play around with ren'py more than just for this game, you should just stick with Notepad ++.
Normal notepad again can work. But trust me, it can give you headache with the indentation.

just place the file I attached below to your game directory. (Remember, extract the original game and dlc RPA first and then delete the RPA files.)
Thanks a lot! It seems to work just fine.

Oct 12, 2018

Can you help translate this to Mac?

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
I tried but I get an error saying that the dlcversa label is missing in the script. I used the ones you attached

ToniCabresa

Nov 10, 2017
I didn't have time to thoroughly test the game yesterday. The DLC works for a few moments (intro + first lines of dialogue) but then I have "An exception has occurred" error message full screen. The base game doesn't work at all...

EDIT : To be more precise, the game can't find the images it needs to compose the next scene.

Last edited:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I tried but I get an error saying that the dlcversa label is missing in the script. I used the ones you attached
Obviously you didnt follow my instruction when I said to extract both "original game".rpa and "dlcversa".rpa that someone here shared. You probably only extracted the first one.

Reactions: Jacek13

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I didn't have time to thoroughly test the game yesterday. The DLC works for a few moments (intro + first lines of dialogue) but then I have "An exception has occurred" error message full screen. The base game doesn't work at all...
Without giving me the screenshot of the error, I wouldn't know what to do. You must did something wrong because I have played the game till complete.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes