VN Ren'Py Completed Misteries of the Burroughs Manor [Final] [Fin]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Holy different art styles, Batman!
The third image has MASSIVE areola that apparently shrink in the 4th and 5th, lol.
You can see it 'peeking' out from under her sweater. Who knew Velma didn't wear a bra?
I like Different BUT it's kinda Creepy in many images. Too many 'age lines'. Velma's body is a cross between voluptuous and anorexic. The images are... Very Sad looking? Kind of depressing? Do people ever smile in your Universe? Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: NomoreFin
Nov 27, 2018
I really like the concept, even if Velma is not really thicc as imagined (the abs are way too pronounced) It's really hard to like the artworks. Not trying to offense the author it's just my tastes :/

vikingturtle

Jan 30, 2018
The Lilit.png that you unlock by using the code found in that one tweet might have a password for a different zip?
Maybe the text on the bottom of the picture can the clarified with some editing, unsure.
I think the last 3 characters are "281".

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
The game is both fun and interesting. The only things that I would like to see is sex with the dog and pregnancy eventually.

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
Holy different art styles, Batman!
The third image has MASSIVE areola that apparently shrink in the 4th and 5th, lol.
You can see it 'peeking' out from under her sweater. Who knew Velma didn't wear a bra?
my guess is that, its a bra not that is too small lol

Apr 7, 2018
Lol. All the chars got the same retarded face. Im not against using same assets from time to time, but this lacks some basic quality, I will wait for some better art I guess.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
This looks pretty cool and it also appears to have the beginnings of an actual story with humor... As the dev mentions, Eng is his second language and this looks pretty promising. I'd edit the text for the dev if he wants me to as I can see that this is promising on a number of different levels. I haven't gotten to any "adult" stuff yet and I'm still impressed. Wait and see I guess... PS dev if you want an editor flick me a PM and I'll do that for you...

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes