VN Ren'Py Completed Misteries of the Burroughs Manor [Final] [Fin]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm sure you've realized this, but that's pretty obviously the lower part of her bra in the third image.

Yes.... I noticed this problem before I was in the accident. After that I forgot.
In the next version I will fix it.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I finished that kinda fast.
Nice artwork,story, animation and gameplay.
The beginning not so much. I thought I was going to play a retro pac man game.
The writing could use some fixes here and there otherwise passable.
I hope there is more to come and the ending is not too rushed.
How do I fix the script myself? Does anybody know?
Oh, thank you. There are four more chapters ahead, if I can get support on the Patreon.

Last edited:

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So far, so good. Seems like most choices lead to a bad ending. Sometimes the choices are pretty far back.
The first ending I found was my favorite so far (no one died). Some of the endings directly contradict the opening (like if someone died, but the opening had them being interviewed by the police).

And the english translation really needs some work, like full time work. You can usually make out what they mean, but sometimes you have no idea. The scene replays in the main menu are all in russian, and there are occasional lines in russian in the regular dialog. Free bonus tip, when they use the word 'final', they usually mean 'ending'. Also, they tend to put internal dialog words inside quotes, where you would normally see regular dialog. Should probably replace that with italics or small print.

Going to try it a few more times with different choices to see if there are any other decent endings, then add it to my watch list and see if they do anything else.

btw- I really liked the artwork. If I had any complaint, it is that when they show Velma's bra, it should have pokies, since her sweater has very obvious pokies (and I'd rather then not remove those :) ).

Thank you for your detailed feedback. I will try to fix everything you wrote in the next version.

It's hard to translate, I don't speak English well and I don't have enough people to check it out.

The second paragraph contains useful tips. Thank you.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
This looks pretty cool and it also appears to have the beginnings of an actual story with humor... As the dev mentions, Eng is his second language and this looks pretty promising. I'd edit the text for the dev if he wants me to as I can see that this is promising on a number of different levels. I haven't gotten to any "adult" stuff yet and I'm still impressed. Wait and see I guess... PS dev if you want an editor flick me a PM and I'll do that for you...

Thank you for your feedback!
If your offer still stands, please write to me: nomorefin@gmail.com

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Can the author please release the raw files for Velma and Daphne's naked bodies please? I'm not a fan of small nipples, I'd like to edit the photo with bigger nipples that fade into the skin. The kind of nipples that cover 1/3 of the breasts and is almost the same color as the skin tone. Thanks in advance.
High-resolution artwork and sources will be available to third-level patron during December.

poweruptonka

Jul 29, 2017
NomoreFin I suggest may be having only 1 tier to have access to everything on your Patreon page. Take the 2 guys on youtube named "SUPERMEGA", they do have a built in audience that love them to death, but yeah, I'd say one price will get you more people.
onepricetorulethemall.jpg

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Awesome game. I played it, expecting nothing, and it blew my mind away.
Reminds me of Undertale, by the mechanics.

Good job dev.

Reactions: Guz89 and NomoreFin

MrVal

Feb 27, 2018
Wow this VN is amazing! Definitely has Doki Doki vibes with all the creepypasta stuff, fourth wall breaking, continuing the game instead of save scumming in order to see endings, and the meta game mechanic of going into game files to find hidden scenes! I've got high hopes for this game.

Reactions: NomoreFin

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Dont worry dev,you will get the support you deserved for such fantastic game,be patient ur just getting started :) the glory and money will come after another few releases when people will notice more and more of this wonderful game.

Reactions: NomoreFin
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes