VN Ren'Py Completed Misteries of the Burroughs Manor [Final] [Fin]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
anyone know how to get the bottom right pic on the 4th page's gallery? instruction wise, the saves aren't really working

digbik

Feb 1, 2018
It's supposed to show the same picture as the second picture of the second page, with cum. However it's bugged, so here it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Someone has extracted all the graphics form the game and posted here.

If you get a sad panda pic when you go there please do a web search for 'exhentai and sad panda' to find out how to log on since it's different for each browser.

Reactions: Gabaw and NipahRika

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
This game seems wonderful to me. A good art, an interesting story, a solid beginning and that despite being brief, builds a good base to continue the story. I also want it to be dynamic so as not to spend much time dividing the mouse click, use the engine very well and have no annoying errors. I highly recommend them and hope the author does well to have more content. Please fix Shaggy's face.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: NomoreFin

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
You have to give it to continue and then choose different options. When you already have all the deaths is when it gets good xD.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "LizardUniverse, publicación: 2688959, miembro: 381070"]
how do i get file 1 3 6 and 7
missing lots of gallery stuff but i feel like i played through all the options
[/CITAR]
You have to give it to continue and then choose different options. When you already have all the deaths is when it gets good xD.
i wound up getting all the missing files im just missing 2 gallery picks now
first option number 6 (not sure if it says chapter 1 its all in russian or something)
3rd option 3rd page number 6 zzz im givin it up for now

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hello.
I made this game.
And i read the comments... And left to be sad.)

PS: English is not my native language, and if someone is ready to help with text editing, let me know.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I do not understand why you are sad, most comments are critical and positive. In addition, something innovative and original that was already necessary has changed, so I expect a good evolution. I loved the style mechanics of the Doki Doki Literature Club! Why even failure is recommended, good job.

Last edited:

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Hello.
I made this game.

PS: English is not my native language, and if someone is ready to help with text editing, let me know.
I agree with the below comment. Don't be sad. When people comment it means that they are playing. Most comments are good.

Reactions: Guz89 and NomoreFin

poweruptonka

Jul 29, 2017
Can the author please release the raw files for Velma and Daphne's naked bodies please? I'm not a fan of small nipples, I'd like to edit the photo with bigger nipples that fade into the skin. The kind of nipples that cover 1/3 of the breasts and is almost the same color as the skin tone. Thanks in advance.

NipahRika

Nov 4, 2019
Hello.
I made this game.

It's ok! don't get too worried, people here are just being critical and leaving positive comments.

Also, I think you can probably get a game dev badge/tag somehow too if needed.

AngryRetard

Nov 28, 2019
I do not understand why you are sad, most comments are critical and positive. In addition, something innovative and original that was already necessary has changed, so I expect a good evolution. I loved the style mechanics of the Doki Doki Literature Club! Why even failure is recommended, good job.
Well, I know. XD

X2nj-d_EJno.jpg

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes