3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1584709356317.png

Dev talk from March 19th at 12:57pm
Scooby-Doo v1.3.1 Chapter 4 "Shaggy's Power"

Hi, everybody!
As I said before, I want every chapter to be different gameplay.

And given that the fourth chapter has to end the story, it's going to be the most ambitious of all.
In about two months, I can show you her alpha version.

Next chapter two update, I'm planning on April 10th.

And the released 1.2: announced on February 28th at 4:48pm in ExtraNews
The release of the new version is scheduled for March 10th.
Actually released on March 11th at 3:30pm
Release version 1.2

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Took me a while to figure it out, but what you have to do is finish a playthough, then start again. Don't reload a save file, they want you to play from the beginning repeatedly to unlock more secrets.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Velma is Best Girl. Every damn episode, she calls it within the first five minutes, but nobody listens to her. Then at the end reveal, she's like "I knew it!". If those other cokeheads would just listen to Velma, there wouldn't be any problems and they would solve all the mysteries immediately without any goofy chase scenes or hijinks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every think tank knows what is up .. they never go the distance to make it stick.
They dwell in the ”possible” and the ”may be”.
Action prone tall and handsome actually does the headless action.
The tall and blonde girl goes as a supporter.
Velma just lacks tha command skills to make informed reports to the headless jock running the whole shabang.
Being right is nothing unless you are sherlock, colombo, poirot, vidocq ... all the others not into the law enforcement loop,
like writers, the devil (Lucifer), the wincesters (supernatural) have to deal with the constant lack of authority.
Even Constantine is often sidelinded by archangels or cops while understanding he is great help.
Everybody being a sceptic and doing the actual exorcism of foul play appearences is left out of actual button pushing
... but they get the last words.
So Velma has the last words, useless last words, that is.

Then at the end reveal, she's like "I knew it!"

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes