RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
so the title says mistress v slave so is it the case that the slave can turn the tables?
Nox has it planned, yes, see the above post. For now, if memory serves right, you just do your best to enslave Elfina.
Can we have a proper walkthrought?
Please define proper. Hints can be found in the thread for the current route; if you're looking for a 100%, step-by-step walkthrough, since this is ongoing, this will require frequent updates (and a lot of work).

Feel free to ask questions in the thread and I'm sure other zoners will be more than happy to help.

Oct 26, 2017
Ah thanks for letting me know, im excited to see the game when it has such a route :)
Same here, role reversal is one of my top kinks and it would easily work here (even though they're both nobility).

Forgot to mention you can also enslave Orca, again, if memory serves right (though her route might not be fully implemented).

Reactions: Sunshaded

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
the 1.07 version will be available for patreons only I figure ? In the 0.94 Elfina's training stop to piss drinking and whipping , this is the end for her training or not ?
Right now it's only available for patreons. It remains to be decided if we will publicly release 1.07.

So, in your own words, what is the progress of the game? Is it 50% done, 30% or 70% etc. And how many paths you can choose?
There will be 3 routes total, we just finished one, so I'd say we're 33% done overall.

Can we have a proper walkthrought?
In this version of the game, it's very hard to mess up. You should be fine just playing as you think is best.

so the title says mistress v slave so is it the case that the slave can turn the tables?
The other 2 routes will be focused on table turning :).

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
could someone share a saved position somewhere in the more advanced part of the game? pleas? :)

Oct 26, 2017
could someone share a saved position somewhere in the more advanced part of the game? pleas? :)
Not 100% sure those saves are up-to-date, but here you go. I'm sorry about this but I haven't been playing for a while (as you can tell from the timestamps).

Global is included since that's the entire folder except the configuration file. Hope this helps!

(As usual, please backup your save folder - rename, archive, move/copy - before extracting.)

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
It feels like choosing the blue side is really noble optionss, can I make puella a noble princess not a sociopath (but still playing mistress to Elfina)? I mean is the path completed?

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
It feels like choosing the blue side is really noble optionss, can I make puella a noble princess not a sociopath (but still playing mistress to Elfina)? I mean is the path completed?
You can treat Elfina however you want. It won't impact your political score.

Reactions: portiamento

Oct 26, 2017
As Nox said, you're free to choose - there is no "wrong way" to treat her (yet). Unless the affection system has changed, though, she'll still have her affection take a hit if you're clearly being mean, and you can still have both affection and submission (or was it obedience?) at high values by both training her (even roughly) and being nice to her.

That's something I just can't get myself to do even in a game where you're supposed to be a complete asshole (please pardon the language!) to unlock "you had it coming" paths later on. This bitch is too kind for her own good, she'd rather be treated like trash all the time, even as the mistress. :sneaky:

(Can't wait to get the time to play again so I can update those saves. I'm really sorry if they are outdated, but I'll keep supporting Nox - not enough games with carefully planned roadmaps and great value, especially with lesbian domination and a female protagonist!)

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
You can treat Elfina however you want. It won't impact your political score.
Ah I see.

As Nox said, you're free to choose - there is no "wrong way" to treat her (yet). Unless the affection system has changed, though, she'll still have her affection take a hit if you're clearly being mean, and you can still have both affection and submission (or was it obedience?) at high values by both training her (even roughly) and being nice to her.

That's something I just can't get myself to do even in a game where you're supposed to be a complete asshole (please pardon the language!) to unlock "you had it coming" paths later on. This bitch is too kind for her own good, she'd rather be treated like trash all the time, even as the mistress. :sneaky:

(Can't wait to get the time to play again so I can update those saves. I'm really sorry if they are outdated, but I'll keep supporting Nox - not enough games with carefully planned roadmaps and great value, especially with lesbian domination and a female protagonist!)
I just don't have the heart to hurt her, maybe humiliate her, yes, but not hurt her.

Oct 26, 2017
is it possible to play a pure lesbian route, without whoring the elf with men?
While you can skip Elfina's sex training with men and won't have to witness all of this, the bribe scene is unavoidable unless you mod it out as far as I know, unfortunately. That's about it for the phallic scenes I can recall, please share your experience in the thread if you find more you'd like to be able to avoid.

RMMV makes it very easy for end users to adapt content to their liking without touching the project itself (a bunch of guides exist on the RPG Maker forums for JSON editing) so you can remove the picture call, add a content skip option, or even replace it with a casual picture of a smug Elfina talking to the audience instead of having sex with some old man who's going to be blackmailed by Puella.

It also technically has magical dick growth but Nox made it rather conveniently dildo-lookalike, so unless the dialogue bothers you, you shouldn't have too much discomfort watching it if you too are turned off by *ahem* phallic stuff of all kinds. :)

Oct 2, 2018
While you can skip Elfina's sex training with men and won't have to witness all of this, the bribe scene is unavoidable unless you mod it out as far as I know, unfortunately. That's about it for the phallic scenes I can recall, please share your experience in the thread if you find more you'd like to be able to avoid.

RMMV makes it very easy for end users to adapt content to their liking without touching the project itself (a bunch of guides exist on the RPG Maker forums for JSON editing) so you can remove the picture call, add a content skip option, or even replace it with a casual picture of a smug Elfina talking to the audience instead of having sex with some old man who's going to be blackmailed by Puella.

It also technically has magical dick growth but Nox made it rather conveniently dildo-lookalike, so unless the dialogue bothers you, you shouldn't have too much discomfort watching it if you too are turned off by *ahem* phallic stuff of all kinds. :)
Does this mean that the training with men is going to happen anyway but we don't have to see it?

A well I guess I wouldn't enjoy the game anyway, I'm not a fan of putting in a mod to avoid or skip content that is going to happen in the story anyway especially if the game is still in development.

good luck dev

Oct 26, 2017
Does this mean that the training with men is going to happen anyway but we don't have to see it?
The former is skippable by not selecting that option in the training process without affecting your game but as for the latter (the blackmail), I believe you are pretty much forced to have Elfina get raped by a man as it is required to advance the story - for the main route that is.

The modding part is something I should have mentioned with CRF and I sincerely apologize for making you waste your time on that game in the lesbian protagonist thread by failing to properly mention some points.
A well I guess I wouldn't enjoy the game anyway, I'm not a fan of putting in a mod to avoid or skip content that is going to happen in the story anyway especially if the game is still in development.
That's more than understandable. If you usually pay a lot of attention to story details, then there's also quite a bunch of male dialogue interactions, so that would make Puella a bisexual protagonist with a preference towards women.

The developer stops by quite often so I'm sure you'll get a definitive reply on this. Mistress vs Slave is on top of the results for the usual "search combo" for pure yuri fans (with female domination involved, in this case) and I'm just as interested as you are in that kind of content.

Oct 2, 2018
The modding part is something I should have mentioned with CRF and I sincerely apologize for making you waste your time on that game in the lesbian protagonist thread by failing to properly mention some points.
Don't worry about it I knew what I was getting into but I didn't think it would be this bad.
I am interested in lesdom games so sooner or later I was going to run into CRF.

Mistress vs Slave is on top of the results for the usual "search combo" for pure yuri fans (with female domination involved, in this case) and I'm just as interested as you are in that kind of content.
not to discredit this game I haven't played it yet and I don't think I will (I'm not interested if it has unavoidable scenes with men) but that combination is not that useful, you should know that the lesbian tag is the most useless thing on this site especially if you are looking for games that have at least one pure lesbian route.

well, I just have to keep looking, good luck.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
is it possible to play a pure lesbian route, without whoring the elf with men?
This is possible, but will put you somewhat at a disadvantage. Negligible in the current update, as the game is pretty easy and forgiving in this patch.

If you have 10,000 gold, you can bribe the noble instead of whoring out the elf. This amount may be changed after we beta test one more time.

Oct 26, 2017
If you have 10,000 gold, you can bribe the noble instead of whoring out the elf. This amount may be changed after we beta test one more time.
Thanks for the quick reply Nox! I knew about the bribe (hell, I think I even mentioned it earlier when someone asked) but I thought this still triggered the scene with Vicolo. Glad to know I was wrong.

Also glad to know that a pure lesbian route is possible and a challenge. This can actually make things interesting for some of the audience, so I'm sure they'll like it. Please keep up the good work. :)

(10k gold was fine last time I playtested, which should be in May according to the savefiles I posted. Then again, when I do get the time to playtest something, I go all out, so please don't take this humble opinionated input as universal...)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes