RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
Always happy to support!

Here are some bugs that may have been mentioned already so you don't have to worry too much in the future.
Using the default names for characters to prevent confusion.

Current content thoroughly tested, apologies for taking so long.

Locks/freezes
- The marriage route will cause an endless message loop instead of just mentioning once that this is the end of the route at the moment (technically "gamebreaking", but a message loop with pauses doesn't exactly cause much harm to devices)
- The slave route, similarly, will loop the savefile and message process (this one is more concerning if the player doesn't immediately realize the blunder and overwrites all of their saves before force-shutting the game, though technology 101 teaches you that backups are love and backups are life)

Gameplay and scene processing
- Currently possible to have Puella go to bed *even* if some critical events have not yet been done, leading to possible gamebreaking situations. Random suggestion here but maybe a prompt to ask the player if they want to end the day just in case they forgot to save their progress.
- The transition to Lord Vicolo's arrival will trigger from any (single) action with Elfina, not just training (talk, teach, work)
- Arldrom's execution (Elfina's father) does not properly show the Elven King sprite as there is no trigger check for this (only for the exile choice), so Arldrom will not actually show up and EV014 will be blank (from Erthur's return)

Interactions with Elfina
- Training prevents Puella from further interacting with Elfina regardless of her status, so players should keep in mind other actions should be prioritized for optimal use of energy (especially work)
- Study options, except for the first one (University), are forced upon Puella as long as the player has enough gold (there is no Send/Cancel prompt)
- Currently possible to break the 100 "cap" for stats (not exactly a bug, but looks a bit weird in the diary)

Minor stuff
- Completely destroying Elfina's sanity (zero MP) apparently has no effect at the moment (quite likely intentional)
- The consequences of the orc war correctly affect the core stats but do not display the stat down message (as well as a "Time to attend court" prompt from Puella without any court session)
- This one only is intended to make Noxurtica smile, really, but reusing Orca's default name instead of Nanya will cause an obvious funny response from Puella

Thank you again for your hard work and dedication to your projects :)

edit: Added some more bugs. Please let me know if you want me to make a new post instead but I'd rather not doublepost unless it has been a long time. Posting netiquette (and forum rules).

Some minor suggestions that shouldn't be too hard to implement using the current code. Except for consecutive forced choices, this is not really a major thing.
- Day count and/or days until next session (this can be used by the player if they forget to save regularly on "longer breaks", which usually are 5 days long but not always the case)
- Getting the stewardess to hold the forced court sessions and summons so the player can prepare for them (especially consecutive ones that all involve multiple choices, so more savefiles can be created as needed)

Last edited:
Reactions: egosga

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Always happy to support!

Here are some bugs that may have been mentioned already so you don't have to worry too much in the future.
Using the default names for characters to prevent confusion.

Current content thoroughly tested, apologies for taking so long.

Locks/freezes
- The marriage route will cause an endless message loop instead of just mentioning once that this is the end of the route at the moment (technically "gamebreaking", but a message loop with pauses doesn't exactly cause much harm to devices)
- The slave route, similarly, will loop the savefile and message process (this one is more concerning if the player doesn't immediately realize the blunder and overwrites all of their saves before force-shutting the game, though technology 101 teaches you that backups are love and backups are life)

Gameplay and scene processing
- Currently possible to have Puella go to bed *even* if some critical events have not yet been done, leading to possible gamebreaking situations. Random suggestion here but maybe a prompt to ask the player if they want to end the day just in case they forgot to save their progress.
- The transition to Lord Vicolo's arrival will trigger from any (single) action with Elfina, not just training (talk, teach, work)
- Arldrom's execution (Elfina's father) does not properly show the Elven King sprite as there is no trigger check for this (only for the exile choice), so Arldrom will not actually show up and EV014 will be blank (from Erthur's return)

Interactions with Elfina
- Training prevents Puella from further interacting with Elfina regardless of her status, so players should keep in mind other actions should be prioritized for optimal use of energy (especially work)
- Study options, except for the first one (University), are forced upon Puella as long as the player has enough gold (there is no Send/Cancel prompt)
- Currently possible to break the 100 "cap" for stats (not exactly a bug, but looks a bit weird in the diary)

Minor stuff
- Completely destroying Elfina's sanity (zero MP) apparently has no effect at the moment (quite likely intentional)
- The consequences of the orc war correctly affect the core stats but do not display the stat down message (as well as a "Time to attend court" prompt from Puella without any court session)
- This one only is intended to make Noxurtica smile, really, but reusing Orca's default name instead of Nanya will cause an obvious funny response from Puella

Thank you again for your hard work and dedication to your projects :)

edit: Added some more bugs. Please let me know if you want me to make a new post instead but I'd rather not doublepost unless it has been a long time. Posting netiquette (and forum rules).

Some minor suggestions that shouldn't be too hard to implement using the current code. Except for consecutive forced choices, this is not really a major thing.
- Day count and/or days until next session (this can be used by the player if they forget to save regularly on "longer breaks", which usually are 5 days long but not always the case)
- Getting the stewardess to hold the forced court sessions and summons so the player can prepare for them (especially consecutive ones that all involve multiple choices, so more savefiles can be created as needed)
Thank you for the detailed feedback and report on bugs. If you could, could you DM further issues, it would be easier for me to look over. Thank you!

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks again for the reply Noxurtica.

I'll try if I find anything else, not really good at DMs considering they're pretty much full blown conversations instead of one-on-one private messages on Xenforo stuff but if that saves you time, I'm more than willing to take that step.

Again, please keep up the good work with your projects. Nice to see a team managing to focus on multiple projects (I assume, sorry if this is a wrong assumption!) for a change, the community really appreciates this!

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
- Currently possible to have Puella go to bed *even* if some critical events have not yet been done, leading to possible gamebreaking situations.
What are the critical events? Can you give us the instances?

As for your suggestions, we'll keep it on a to-do list. Right now, we're focused on just finishing the default route. We'll do quality of life edits later on (Perhaps you could help with this? You seem well-versed in RPGM.)

Thanks again for the reply Noxurtica.

I'll try if I find anything else, not really good at DMs considering they're pretty much full blown conversations instead of one-on-one private messages on Xenforo stuff but if that saves you time, I'm more than willing to take that step.

Again, please keep up the good work with your projects. Nice to see a team managing to focus on multiple projects (I assume, sorry if this is a wrong assumption!) for a change, the community really appreciates this!
I don't want to impose on you if you feel uncomfortable, but if you're willing, it would help us out :)

Thanks again!

Oct 26, 2017
Really appreciate your trust but unfortunately don't have time to fully focus on a project :(

If this helps, the Puella bed event issue seems to be happening in the earlier stages of the game, so I suspect the Timeforbed switch being triggered too early is the culprit somewhere. (I'll save the DMs for larger bug reports in the future to prevent too many back-and-forths as well.)

Reactions: Noxurtica

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Really appreciate your trust but unfortunately don't have time to fully focus on a project :(

If this helps, the Puella bed event issue seems to be happening in the earlier stages of the game, so I suspect the Timeforbed switch being triggered too early is the culprit somewhere. (I'll save the DMs for larger bug reports in the future to prevent too many back-and-forths as well.)
All right, thanks again :)

nainai85

Jun 6, 2018
I played this game a long time ago (.5 maybe?), is there a way to make the dialogue skip faster? I enjoy the game but it is a bit of a timesink to go through the dialogue and would love to get to the new content but also to reload and see my other options.

Thanks.

Oct 26, 2017
I played this game a long time ago (.5 maybe?), is there a way to make the dialogue skip faster? I enjoy the game but it is a bit of a timesink to go through the dialogue and would love to get to the new content but also to reload and see my other options.

Thanks.
Tried holding whichever key/button is tied to confirm for you? (Return key here)
This usually speeds up dialogue in RPG Maker games.

Oct 26, 2017
rly need some guide ;/ how to get naked pet play or piss drinking scenes ?
"Pet Walk" becomes available after the Elven King gets exiled or executed.
"Piss Drink" additionally requires 100 Submission.

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
Just like master vs slave. Great game btw dev, can't wait for this one. Is this one going to cost 10 dollars or is the full build gonna be free?

Reactions: Noxurtica

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
So any progress about reverse domination? For example slave blackmailing princess or something like that?
Now that the default route is finished, we can move on to sub role for the main character. Still in the initial stages right now.

Just like master vs slave. Great game btw dev, can't wait for this one. Is this one going to cost 10 dollars or is the full build gonna be free?
The game has 3 routes total, and we just recently finished the main route, so we're far from a full build, but price-wise, we haven't decided yet.

Delorme

Jul 17, 2020
the 1.07 version will be available for patreons only I figure ? In the 0.94 Elfina's training stop to piss drinking and whipping , this is the end for her training or not ?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
So, in your own words, what is the progress of the game? Is it 50% done, 30% or 70% etc. And how many paths you can choose?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes