RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Upikey

Jun 2, 2020
In general, i hope that it will be a power fantasy game, rather one where the "game over" screen is hiding behind every corner.
I don't want a power fantasy, I want the story to have actual stakes. You can't give a shit what happens if you know your gonna win in the end and doesn't matter what you do.

Reactions: winini

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I don't want a power fantasy, I want the story to have actual stakes. You can't give a shit what happens if you know your gonna win in the end and doesn't matter what you do.
To each their own :)

For me, it's about, how you win? who will be with you, when you do? In what state the world will be? that kind of things. When, no matter what you do, there always will be a way to continue. When your choices have consequences, and determine which ways would be open to you, but there is always a way to go forward. Always a way to turn the tides in your favor.

But that's just my (poorly organized) thoughts. I am sure that the drvs have their own vision, and know what they are doing.

Have a nice day! :)

osiisee

Jul 5, 2020
I enjoy the depth this game has. It actually surprised me at first as I assumed it would be pretty much just kinky scenes with shallow dialogue, but the writing makes me think strategically. I feel like I enjoy the kinky scenes even more because of this, because it isn't just a slideshow with extra steps.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm finally able to catch up but I had to stop playing because of the immigration problem.

Realistically, this wouldn't benefit the princess at all to let the elves do what they want. It's what I would want since the elves shouldn't have to suffer anymore after all that has gone on. The princess' dialogue leans toward wanting to side with the sun people for once. I spared the king because I thought about the elf princess and got a huge boost to affection (I'm almost maxed out at like 81). Having a high affection should equal to being able to get the elf princess to do whatever you want with her. If she's uncomfortable with it, then you lose affection points.

But its true that the princess can't let her cousin do what he wants and hindering his success would be a good idea. For me, I have played in a way where the citizens are almost at 100% support for the princess while the military isn't so great. You can't rule a kingdom if nobody in the kingdom wants anything to do with you. You can treat the citizens like crap but at the end of the day, might doesn't make right when ruling a kingdom. The citizens in this case wouldn't want the elves around at the moment and I agree with the sun people for once because you can't just force two different races together and expect them to get along. It's optimistic yes and something that should happen but at the very moment, its asking for trouble. And since I spared the king, I'm thinking "If you give them an inch, they might take a mile". Because sparing the king would make the elves look like jerks if they rebel after mercy was shown when there shouldn't have been. However, if the sun people decide to rule with an iron fist, it means that the promise to not treat the elf people like crap wouldn't be honored meaning the very thing the sun people fear of the king coming back in a rebellion could happen due to not keeping the promise. But at the same time, the king loves his daughter. Rumors have spread about the gold tongue the princess has. The elf princess is happy in slavery and was able to meet with her father.

A main problem though I had though with the writing again is the sun people give very good points during the console meeting and then barely give a reason why the princess should support them when alone in the throne room. Like, how hard is it for them to at least repeat what they said in court? I'm not falling for the "this is for the kingdom" when they pulled that with trying to force an arranged marriage.

After that update, I was like "I'm going to reject it because what if I get a game over without the chance to do what I wanted?" Turns out, it's the right decision given how the orcs are going to be backstabbers and the poor prince is too dumb to realize that because he believes his advisor word per word even if he clearly doesn't agree with it. And that's what I needed from the prince to actually confirm my choice not to marry him since it comes off as him being a puppet ruler. If not for his sister, we probably would be stuck. Bribery with the 10k gold was good simply because I didn't have an option of increasing the sanity meter back up and while it was obvious she was a virgin, I was like "Nope. This guy is scum. I'll wait until the elf princess has more political awareness."

So while I might end up leaning toward the sun people just this once without talking to the king (because god forbid I lose 3 points for sparing the elven king), I want to ask a few things.

1. The special box has nothing of importance. It just tells me that. Would it be better to not have this box until something is actually there instead of a placeholder?
2. I'm glad the piano music can be changed. I think it shouldn't have to cycle through and you should be given an option to choose between the bgm.
3. If we're nice to the elven princess, I felt there should have had a scene with the elven princess reuniting with her father while the princess spoke with her father. I feel like it would be more emotional. I know its not the type of game since it would be odd for the domitrix to treat the slave too nicely and I admit I've been spoiling her. Using mental games on her but then showering her with praise and avoiding options resulting in having to hit her.
4. Can important characters like Desmona have character portraits? I know the portraits only show up during the more important scenes, but I feel there were moments when the princess' picture shows up but her friend doesn't.
5. Will we get more blackmail information about Esteria in the future? I find it odd how unbelievably overconfident they are with handling the idea of the orcs betraying them when the last thing you want is to underestimate orcs in the same way you don't underestimate goblins. They said they are struggling with krakens and the merfolk being angry for excessive killing but why is it so bad when military is their strongest strength? It doesn't add up.

And sorry for long comment.

Reactions: imercenary95

Mar 5, 2018
Soon tables will not only turn but flip...
Right now we're focusing just on the human princess, but the human princess will have multiple sub routes.
Happy to hear this, looking forward to this content. Sorry if it's an annoyance, but is there any chance you might let us know when this content is being added? Or at least when it is added, to have it pointed out in the changelog? Thank you!

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Question Dev, we getting/ have any facesitting?
It's coming, but may not be in the default route.

And sorry for long comment.
Really appreciate the in depth review. I will pass it along to the writer. Thank you.

Happy to hear this, looking forward to this content. Sorry if it's an annoyance, but is there any chance you might let us know when this content is being added? Or at least when it is added, to have it pointed out in the changelog? Thank you!
It won't happen until we move on to the other two routes (Orc Prisoner route/Esterian Queen route). We will note that in the changelog when it happens :).

fearsa

Aug 6, 2017
Real shame the first two reviews are basically "I don't like words therefor it is bad" rather than acknowledging that for what it is and claims to be this is an excellent and rare game, though not all that developed as of yet, and with a few bugs I encountered later on. Evil princess simulator is my shit, very nice Noxurtica

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Is the orc route going to be a sub focused? or you will be able somehow turn things in your favor?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Orc route will be sub-focused with the end goal of escaping and/or getting revenge.
What do you mean end goal of escaping and/or getting revenge? I assume that could be the end goal of the orc slave, but MC's/the princess's end goal should be turning her new orc slave into a submissive loyal pet and potentially useful political asset, right? Or is this "orc route" a separate path where MC gets captured by orcs/Hern is conquered?

Real shame the first two reviews are basically "I don't like words therefor it is bad" rather than acknowledging that for what it is and claims to be this is an excellent and rare game, though not all that developed as of yet, and with a few bugs I encountered later on. Evil princess simulator is my shit, very nice Noxurtica
Who says she's evil? Yes, selfish, a bit self-absorbed and self-aggrandizing, but even if you play her with the most evil possible choices, she still is generally a far smarter ruler than her cousin or what the chancellor or minister, who are very tribalistic and unwilling to make compromises, have shown, so even the most evil role-playable version of the Princess you can create is arguably still better for Hern and its commoners than the alternatives!

And, seriousness aside, who wouldn't love to be our smart evil princess's obedient slave? :sneaky: I'd trade 5 lifetimes of office cubicle careers for being in elf princess's shoes! :LOL:

Last edited:

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
What do you mean end goal of escaping and/or getting revenge? I assume that could be the end goal of the orc slave, but MC's/the princess's end goal should be turning her new orc slave into a submissive loyal pet and potentially useful political asset, right? Or is this "orc route" a separate path where MC gets captured by orcs/Hern is conquered?

Who says she's evil? Yes, selfish, a bit self-absorbed and self-aggrandizing, but even if you play her with the most evil possible choices, she still is generally a far smarter ruler than her cousin or what the chancellor or minister, who are very tribalistic and unwilling to make compromises, have shown, so even the most evil role-playable version of the Princess you can create is arguably still better for Hern and its commoners than the alternatives!

And, seriousness aside, who wouldn't love to be our smart evil princess's obedient slave? :sneaky: I'd trade 5 lifetimes of office cubicle careers for being in elf princess's shoes! :LOL:
There are 3 main routes, 1. Default route - try to become queen. 2. Orc route - captured by orcs after losing war. 3. Esterian route - marriage to prince route. What we work on next will be decided on Patreon poll once the default route is finished.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
When will being able to play as the elven slave come out, or is that no longer gonnae happen?

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
When will being able to play as the elven slave come out, or is that no longer gonnae happen?
Right now we're focused on routes where you can play as a submissive/slave through role-reversal. Whether we add other characters as playable isn't something that's decided yet.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Right now we're focused on routes where you can play as a submissive/slave through role-reversal. Whether we add other characters as playable isn't something that's decided yet.
Fair enough, I just prefer playing as a submissive character rather than a dominant one, thanks for the straight answer and keep up the great work.

Reactions: Noxurtica
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes