RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
The game description literally says it is more of a visual novel. So, those not satisfied with the amount of text should know what to expect. I have a question for the dev. Is it possible to go into the default route without letting the noble fuck elfina?
We considered it, but as of now, it's the only way to the default route.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Elmsdor

Dec 23, 2017
I still enjoy the intrigue hugely, but wow the story gets intense after the marriage decision. Please enable a sort of Default Route without Elfina getting ravished. I think many of us enjoy the potential female harem for the Princess WHICH IS RARE. So definitely support the above poster.

I noticed the favor with the King/Parties/Population is pointless so might as well remove that and focus on the arc and Elfina imo.

Looking forward to being a patron soon. Just hoping the Default/True/Harem ending is possible!

Cheers

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I still enjoy the intrigue hugely, but wow the story gets intense after the marriage decision. Please enable a sort of Default Route without Elfina getting ravished. I think many of us enjoy the potential female harem for the Princess WHICH IS RARE. So definitely support the above poster.

I noticed the favor with the King/Parties/Population is pointless so might as well remove that and focus on the arc and Elfina imo.

Looking forward to being a patron soon. Just hoping the Default/True/Harem ending is possible!

Cheers
Thank you for the feedback. We will add a way for default route to be possible without using Elfina. The points will be relevant later on when tallying "scores" so to speak and determine whether you successfully become queen or not.

Elmsdor

Dec 23, 2017
That is awesome Noxurtica! You probrably saved the world just now haha. Consider pledged!

Personally I like the points and favor system, as it plays on the Intrigue theme but it feels like they don't do much atm and we're on 0.5 already. The issue is Erestia and Orc route nukes the system. But looking forward to how you weave this Harem and web! Woot

Reactions: Noxurtica

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will the play as elven slave be here soon? I prefer to play as the loyal submissive slave rather than a dominant master.

Reactions: Arthas12

G9mare

Jul 5, 2017
Is the tax discussion support to be the black screen with only text ? And after the choose lower tax the game is turn black with only UI display too. I can't move or open menu after that .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Is the tax discussion support to be the black screen with only text ? And after the choose lower tax the game is turn black with only UI display too. I can't move or open menu after that .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea, same shit. Also picture folder missing foot fuck 3 I think, figured it's barefit scene with naked Elfina

Azphel

May 5, 2017
I'd suggest adding a chance to save before any game-changing choice, like the marriage for example, and even more if now it has a long wall of text/multiple scenes from the closest save time. Also, would be nice to either have a warnong if a route is incomplete, or have it return to the save/main menu, because right now it just cicles the last 'room' entered

Reactions: Akor87

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
The game freeze on the scene where we introduce the elf princess. Any idea why or how to resolve ?

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I'm still looking forward to the tables potentially being turned... ahhh to dream.
Soon tables will not only turn but flip...
What new scenes were added?
We skipped an update to release this, so there should be considerably more than v.5
Can slave corrupt princess to pleasure her?
Interesting idea, but no. We'll consider this as an option in the other routes.
Will the play as elven slave be here soon? I prefer to play as the loyal submissive slave rather than a dominant master.
Right now we're focusing just on the human princess, but the human princess will have multiple sub routes.
Yea, same shit. Also picture folder missing foot fuck 3 I think, figured it's barefit scene with naked Elfina
Will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for letting me know.
I'd suggest adding a chance to save before any game-changing choice, like the marriage for example, and even more if now it has a long wall of text/multiple scenes from the closest save time. Also, would be nice to either have a warnong if a route is incomplete, or have it return to the save/main menu, because right now it just cicles the last 'room' entered
Yeah, the save system needs to be optimized. We'll get to it soon. Right now, we're focusing on adding more content.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
The game freeze on the scene where we introduce the elf princess. Any idea why or how to resolve ?
That was an old bug that should be fixed in the latest version. I'll look into it again, but if you are using a previous save, that might be the issue.

Reactions: Minamyaou

Dantalion71

Jun 29, 2019
La cancha sobre los impuestos está en negro e incluso después de terminar la pantalla también es negra. Solo veo el dinero y los demás parámetros.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
La cancha sobre los impuestos está en negro e incluso después de terminar la pantalla también es negra. Solo veo el dinero y los demás parámetros.
Lo siento. Lo intentaremos arreglar ahora. Gracias por hacernos saber.

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
When Serve Nobles as work is unlocked choosing Wash Feet ends with showing Serve Nobles images with the text of Wash Feet
Edit: The bug doesn't happen after the marriage event.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes