RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Not necessarily. If the Princess became enamored with lust for her slave she could start obeying her slave in private times and still keep a public face.
Uh, yes, that's exactly what I was saying. If such situation was anything *but* intensely private the lady's credibility - political and otherwise - would basically crater on the spot.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I really like the concept of this game. Blackmailing elfina into submitting to humiliation by literally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is so fucked up and wrong...which is great. I also really like how a lot of the politics revolves around pulling favors to continually mindfuck her by inducing stockholm syndrome--

The only 'complaint' I would even have is that it feels like she becomes submissive way too quickly, going from obstinately refusing any command to obeying without hesitation, like it'd be a more drawn out (and fucked up) transition. Is it fucked up that I want to see her mentally abused that much more? Lol.

Reactions: TessSadist

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I really like the concept of this game. Blackmailing elfina into submitting to humiliation by literally
is so fucked up and wrong...which is great. I also really like how a lot of the politics revolves around pulling favors to continually mindfuck her by inducing stockholm syndrome--

The only 'complaint' I would even have is that it feels like she becomes submissive way too quickly, going from obstinately refusing any command to obeying without hesitation, like it'd be a more drawn out (and fucked up) transition. Is it fucked up that I want to see her mentally abused that much more? Lol.
We're working on adding more layers. There will still be things that she won't do unless you raise submission/fondness with her. Another thing we're looking to add is her personality and character traits based on jobs you make her do. It's going to be complex to program, at least with the skill I have, but it should make the training more interesting.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
IDK how far I'm able to go in the updated version. I probably did something when I transferred the save file from the previous version over.

The new features adds more training, work (ways to get money) and ways to train Elfina. That feature is working fine. I don't know why there isn't an order to pick your best friend later since going for the lesbian action too soon is a great way to scare her off. I rather not have to resort to blackmail just to get her on your side since she genuinely cares for you from what we seen.

IDK if the new scenario where you give your answer is in the game yet. I went to sleep and nothing happened. I think its a bug for the two leaders to be standing in front of the throne. You can't talk to them. They're in the way. And when you go to sleep, they still won't go away and you still can't interact with them. IDK where to go next and I exhausted all the scenarioes with Elfina so I'm wondering if this is technically the end of the demo.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
IDK how far I'm able to go in the updated version. I probably did something when I transferred the save file from the previous version over.

The new features adds more training, work (ways to get money) and ways to train Elfina. That feature is working fine. I don't know why there isn't an order to pick your best friend later since going for the lesbian action too soon is a great way to scare her off. I rather not have to resort to blackmail just to get her on your side since she genuinely cares for you from what we seen.

IDK if the new scenario where you give your answer is in the game yet. I went to sleep and nothing happened. I think its a bug for the two leaders to be standing in front of the throne. You can't talk to them. They're in the way. And when you go to sleep, they still won't go away and you still can't interact with them. IDK where to go next and I exhausted all the scenarioes with Elfina so I'm wondering if this is technically the end of the demo.
There was a major bug that prevented progression. We fixed it now. Previous should still work.

nimpo1234

Jan 2, 2020

It happens same to me. 2 people standing in front of the throne even after sleep they are still standing and the scene with washing feet is bugged because it showing me 3rd scene when you Serve Nobles but text is mixed with Wash Feet/ Serving Nobles :/ And after choosing option with marriage I went to father and can't talk to him o_O so few bugs appeared :/ And that sound when text on chat appearing is some kind of annoying. Keep it up with game ;)

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
Unless there's a way for the slave to turn things around on the queen and take over then aint interested

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
how to get foot lick scene
You train the elf by talking to her, raising her submission and eventually it will be on the training menu. Also some foot scenes happen as part of natural progression of the game.
It happens same to me. 2 people standing in front of the throne even after sleep they are still standing and the scene with washing feet is bugged because it showing me 3rd scene when you Serve Nobles but text is mixed with Wash Feet/ Serving Nobles :/ And after choosing option with marriage I went to father and can't talk to him o_O so few bugs appeared :/ And that sound when text on chat appearing is some kind of annoying. Keep it up with game ;)
Thanks for the feedback, we will adjust the text sounds. It sounds like you downloaded the previous version that had bugs. We recently uploaded a fixed version, so those bugs should be fixed. Try redownloading.

Reactions: nimpo1234

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I am experiencing a similar bug to the one discussed up above. The 2 characters chancellor and minister (or something) standing in from of Puella's throne but never go away after the scene ends. Then after a very long stretch of scenes (with no way to save in between)- Elfina giving oral/Deciding on marriage/discussing it in court/discussing it with King/talking to grey haired princess, then with her and her brother, on and on... (so many scenes in a row with no opportunity to save), but finally after the last one plays out you get the message that there is no court for a few days and that you should train Elfina and the game goes black aside form the HUD displaying the various points.

Nothing can be done from this point. I experienced it twice now. I'd have tried a few more times, but there are so many scenes to go through to get there its not worth trying again.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I am experiencing a similar bug to the one discussed up above. The 2 characters chancellor and minister (or something) standing in from of Puella's throne but never go away after the scene ends. Then after a very long stretch of scenes (with no way to save in between)- Elfina giving oral/Deciding on marriage/discussing it in court/discussing it with King/talking to grey haired princess, then with her and her brother, on and on... (so many scenes in a row with no opportunity to save), but finally after the last one plays out you get the message that there is no court for a few days and that you should train Elfina and the game goes black aside form the HUD displaying the various points.

Nothing can be done from this point. I experienced it twice now. I'd have tried a few more times, but there are so many scenes to go through to get there its not worth trying again.
It seems you downloaded the version before the bug fix was implemented. Redownload for the version with the fixes. Your previous saves should work.

Reactions: grgrgr5

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
It seems you downloaded the version before the bug fix was implemented. Redownload for the version with the fixes. Your previous saves should work.
You're right. I don't know how I DLed the previous version, as I DLed it yesterday when this updated. Maybe one of the DL sites hadn't updated to the new version. Might be why the others had this bug as well.

Anyway it worked, I got passed that part without an issue. And the old save did work, I just had to move the save folder to the new version. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Noxurtica

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'm having a bug on the first day, if I choose to show Elfina in court, at the time she is called, nothing happens.

The choices I've made so far are to show the soldier his place, accept winter party request, and abstain from voting.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I'm having a bug on the first day, if I choose to show Elfina in court, at the time she is called, nothing happens.

The choices I've made so far are to show the soldier his place, accept winter party request, and abstain from voting.
Thank you for letting us know. It will be fixed in the next update. For now, I would recommend not showing Eflina in court. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jun 12, 2020
I really dunno how is the game, my experience is around 30mn of text, i start skip at the secon intro, i end up 2 or 3 time on black screen, and i'm asking to my self how long are the dialogue if you don't skip them? Game without history is boring, but game who start after a loooooooooooooooong "story" who need you to read it during 30mn-1h before any gameplay it's like cmon.........

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I really dunno how is the game, my experience is around 30mn of text, i start skip at the secon intro, i end up 2 or 3 time on black screen, and i'm asking to my self how long are the dialogue if you don't skip them? Game without history is boring, but game who start after a loooooooooooooooong "story" who need you to read it during 30mn-1h before any gameplay it's like cmon.........
We understand it's not for everybody. It's more of a visual novel than it is a game.

Reactions: WampaUmpaLumpa

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
The game description literally says it is more of a visual novel. So, those not satisfied with the amount of text should know what to expect. I have a question for the dev. Is it possible to go into the default route without letting the noble fuck elfina?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes