RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 27, 2019
Bug Report:
I get a black screen after waking up for the council meeting discussing the adjustment of taxes for the sun group by the princesses' brother. It remains after the council, and even after she says that she has a few days to train the elven princess.

Last edited:

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
When Serve Nobles as work is unlocked choosing Wash Feet ends with showing Serve Nobles images with the text of Wash Feet
Edit: The bug doesn't happen after the marriage event.
Will check it out, thanks for letting us know.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Bug Report:
I get a black screen after waking up for the council meeting discussing the adjustment of taxes for the sun group by the princesses' brother. It remains after the council, and even after she says that she has a few days to train the elven princess.
Thank you for reporting it. It will be fixed in the next update.

Oct 27, 2019
I noticed that the game uses Unity, which I have a little bit of experience with.

I haven't found out where the issue is on my own yet, but Ill let you know if I end up finding it.

Last edited:

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I noticed that the game uses Unity, which I have a little bit of experience with.

I haven't found out where the issue is on my own yet, but Ill let you know if I end up finding it.
It's made with RPGM, and the bug has been fixed. The current build we're on, v8, which isn't publicly available yet, will have the fix applied. Thanks for your willingness to help though :)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Amazing game concept! As a femdom addict who always had a fetish for 17th-18th century women's attire, this game is right up my alley! :LOL: And jokes aside, the lore of the world and plot are both well-written, I love the scheming-mastermind protagonist (she reminds me of Giulia Farnese from the series Borgia: Faith and Fear, who was the ruthless, rational and self-interested mistress of Pope Rodrigo Borgia and influenced Papal States politics in the early 1500s - she was my favourite character in that show!) and I think this is one of the only lesdom games narrated from the perspective of a domme in general, so massive congrats for all the effort you put into this!

It appears to me that perhaps we have too many favor points with the king at the start and so far, at least to my knowledge (I played for about 4 hours), no ways of gaining more, but generally I like the political mechanics and I hope there will be multiple ways towards the end to stage a coup/assasinate (if necessary)/blackmail Erthur to seize the crown! Anyway, coming back to the "king points" issue, I always cared more about story-telling and choices that matter than I do about the gameplay, so the game not being that difficult is fine by me.

Thank you for reporting it. It will be fixed in the next update.
Speaking of black screens, I get one after I tell Elaina (the elf princess) to "accept the reality" of her father being executed - I never get one if I promise to do all I can to spare the elven king, but I always do with the other choice.

Great work once again and I'm really looking forward to all of your updates going forward! <unironically tips fictitious fedora>

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Amazing game concept! As a femdom addict who always had a fetish for 17th-18th century women's attire, this game is right up my alley! :LOL: And jokes aside, the lore of the world and plot are both well-written, I love the scheming-mastermind protagonist (she reminds me of Giulia Farnese from the series Borgia: Faith and Fear, who was the ruthless, rational and self-interested mistress of Pope Rodrigo Borgia and influenced Papal States politics in the early 1500s - she was my favourite character in that show!) and I think this is one of the only lesdom games narrated from the perspective of a domme in general, so massive congrats for all the effort you put into this!

It appears to me that perhaps we have too many favor points with the king at the start and so far, at least to my knowledge (I played for about 4 hours), no ways of gaining more, but generally I like the political mechanics and I hope there will be multiple ways towards the end to stage a coup/assasinate (if necessary)/blackmail Erthur to seize the crown! Anyway, coming back to the "king points" issue, I always cared more about story-telling and choices that matter than I do about the gameplay, so the game not being that difficult is fine by me.

Speaking of black screens, I get one after I tell Elaina (the elf princess) to "accept the reality" of her father being executed - I never get one if I promise to do all I can to spare the elven king, but I always do with the other choice.

Great work once again and I'm really looking forward to all of your updates going forward! <unironically tips fictitious fedora>
Thank you for the kind words! It gives us confidence moving forward. We will get onto fixing the bug right away. Thanks for letting us know!

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Thank you for the kind words! It gives us confidence moving forward. We will get onto fixing the bug right away. Thanks for letting us know!
By the way, I have 2 small requests if you think they can be implemented:

1. Do you think you could extend the character count for naming your princesses? I first wanted to go with a French or Italian name for my MC like Genevieve, Camille, Lisette, Graziella, Francesca, Rigarda (this one means "dominant ruler" and it's not really used anymore in Italy since the renaisance, but damn does it fit her... :sneaky:) etc or if not a Victorian one like Felicity or Constance, but then was bummed out by the 6 characters limit. There are plenty of nice historic names that are short, but extending the character count to 10-12 would accomodate for a lot more! Even 8 instead of 6 would make a big difference...
2. Could you maybe make the journal also display the exact number for health and sanity? You see them as bars all the time but the bars don't have a number so if you forget how much your slave lost in interactions it's hard to figure the exact level she's at.

Thanks a lot for hearing me out and good luck with your work!

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
By the way, I have 2 small requests if you think they can be implemented:

1. Do you think you could extend the character count for naming your princesses? I first wanted to go with a French or Italian name for my MC like Genevieve, Camille, Lisette, Graziella, Francesca, Rigarda (this one means "dominant ruler" and it's not really used anymore in Italy since the renaisance, but damn does it fit her... :sneaky:) etc or if not a Victorian one like Felicity or Constance, but then was bummed out by the 6 characters limit. There are plenty of nice historic names that are short, but extending the character count to 10-12 would accomodate for a lot more! Even 8 instead of 6 would make a big difference...
2. Could you maybe make the journal also display the exact number for health and sanity? You see them as bars all the time but the bars don't have a number so if you forget how much your slave lost in interactions it's hard to figure the exact level she's at.

Thanks a lot for hearing me out and good luck with your work!
The reason for the 6 character limit is because it may impact textboxes and cause some glitches. We can try 8, and see if it can work.

Health and sanity values we can add into the journal, no problem. Thanks for the suggestion.

Would you be interested in beta testing for us? All you'd have to do is play the latest version and report any bugs you find, give feedback.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The reason for the 6 character limit is because it may impact textboxes and cause some glitches. We can try 8, and see if it can work.

Health and sanity values we can add into the journal, no problem. Thanks for the suggestion.

Would you be interested in beta testing for us? All you'd have to do is play the latest version and report any bugs you find, give feedback.
Definitely! Just let me know when you need the help, and I will beta test and report all the bugs that I find and give any suggestions I can think of that could in my opinion improve the latest update! (y)

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'm having 2 gamebreaking bugs and 1 small bug, 1 gamebreaking bug might be a file corruption but i don't think so:

1. This might be corruption, but the second time i choose to train her in foot worship the 3rd image doesn't show, it says failed to load footfuck3 (or footlick3 didn't really pay too much att to the filename) and if i do anything that moves time it softlocks in "now loading" screen.

2. On the part where we decide about taxes the screen goes black and after court it stays black. dunno if I even move.

3. The small bug, first time I try to have her work to wash my feet it gives the images of serving nobles while the text is of the washing foot scene.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I'm having 2 gamebreaking bugs and 1 small bug, 1 gamebreaking bug might be a file corruption but i don't think so:

1. This might be corruption, but the second time i choose to train her in foot worship the 3rd image doesn't show, it says failed to load footfuck3 (or footlick3 didn't really pay too much att to the filename) and if i do anything that moves time it softlocks in "now loading" screen.

2. On the part where we decide about taxes the screen goes black and after court it stays black. dunno if I even move.

3. The small bug, first time I try to have her work to wash my feet it gives the images of serving nobles while the text is of the washing foot scene.
All right, we'll check it out. Thanks for letting us know. For the foot worship error, can you tell us exactly when it happens? And what do you mean by moving time?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
All right, we'll check it out. Thanks for letting us know. For the foot worship error, can you tell us exactly when it happens? And what do you mean by moving time?
By moving time I mean going to court, sleeping, sending her to training, working or university, anything that would make the scene change.
For the foot worship, I followed the direction it said for the file, and there is no file footfuck3, but there is 1, 2 and 4. Might be a missing file or mine just got deleted by corruption. It happens only if i select foot worship after it already happened in the story.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
By moving time I mean going to court, sleeping, sending her to training, working or university, anything that would make the scene change.
For the foot worship, I followed the direction it said for the file, and there is no file footfuck3, but there is 1, 2 and 4. Might be a missing file or mine just got deleted by corruption. It happens only if i select foot worship after it already happened in the story.
All right, thank you. We'll look into it.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Is there a way to hide the text box?
Unfortunately, no, but if you think transparent textboxes would be better for some parts, we could look into doing that, if you let us know for which part of the game the textbox is bothering you.

Upikey

Jun 2, 2020
Unfortunately, no, but if you think transparent textboxes would be better for some parts, we could look into doing that, if you let us know for which part of the game the textbox is bothering you.
I'd like to be able to hide it during the sex scenes.

Is there a workaround for this?

Oct 27, 2019

I tried to move the character around, and could hear the FX for footsteps, footsteps on carpet, and door opening/closing, but I couldn't seem to reach the save point, which might've reset it. But I was able to accidently move to the next day, and it was still black screen, so Im guessing there is not a workaround.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019

All right, we'll try out making all the scenes have transparent text boxes and see how that looks.

I tried to move the character around, and could hear the FX for footsteps, footsteps on carpet, and door opening/closing, but I couldn't seem to reach the save point, which might've reset it. But I was able to accidently move to the next day, and it was still black screen, so Im guessing there is not a workaround.
It will be fixed in the next patch along with all the other bugs that have been reported.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Very interesting project. The writing is very good and the politics are interesting. don't know, which way the authors are planning to take the game's story, but i am hoping for less bad endings and more ways to get out of trouble. I hope we will be able to escape from the orcs, and take our revenge on those who sided with them instead of us. I am hoping for more ways to make life of the opposition harder, or get rid of them altogether. And more ways to use your slave to achieve your goals.

In general, i hope that it will be a power fantasy game, rather one where the "game over" screen is hiding behind every corner.

But regardless of which way the devs decide to take the game, i will be watching the project. Best of luck to the devs! You are doing an amazing job! Have a good day!

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes