RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 2, 2018
This is possible, but will put you somewhat at a disadvantage. Negligible in the current update, as the game is pretty easy and forgiving in this patch.

If you have 10,000 gold, you can bribe the noble instead of whoring out the elf. This amount may be changed after we beta test one more time.
Thanks for the clarification, it doesn't matter if it's a harder path that makes it more interesting since it's a rpgmaker game, the important thing is that at least that path has some content to enjoy and not just difficulty.

Well this means that for now I can add this one to the collection. Good luck dev.

angryorb

May 1, 2019
Is there any chance of changing how you get automatically repositioned after doing a task with the elf? I was at the point where I could do 4 tasks a day and every single time I did a task I had to get teleported back to the center, go around the donation guy and go through 2 doors and the time spent doing this adds up.

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any chance of changing how you get automatically repositioned after doing a task with the elf? I was at the point where I could do 4 tasks a day and every single time I did a task I had to get teleported back to the center, go around the donation guy and go through 2 doors and the time spent doing this adds up.
Five-second fix in JSON (which end users can do - but that would be rude to the developer) so I'm sure you reporting this to Nox will have it fixed by next update. :)
cant wait o hipe it isent just some bad end i love the idea of the noble bieng slowly domunated by the elf psychologically
Even bad ends can be good ends. Hell, I always go for all ends here just to see what they have to offer.

Puella's willpower (as she is quite arrogant) will likely be a tough shell to crack though, but ask Dining about how submissive maids can bitchslap the haughty landlady, go 'you have had your fun, now I shall have mine' and make them their pet by completely destroying their overconfidence and arrogance. Not for the faint of heart, though. ;)

Dining does prefer immediate action to retribution so the analogy isn't exactly accurate - the status is immediately reversed, and the ones the reader expects to be pure always are the ones doing absolutely evil and cruel things.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
ive held off on this game waiting for that scenario.

Watching a slave slowly and cunningly turn the tables is what has me most hyped :)

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Five-second fix in JSON (which end users can do - but that would be rude to the developer) so I'm sure you reporting this to Nox will have it fixed by next update. :)Even bad ends can be good ends. Hell, I always go for all ends here just to see what they have to offer.

Puella's willpower (as she is quite arrogant) will likely be a tough shell to crack though, but ask Dining about how submissive maids can bitchslap the haughty landlady, go 'you have had your fun, now I shall have mine' and make them their pet by completely destroying their overconfidence and arrogance. Not for the faint of heart, though. ;)

Dining does prefer immediate action to retribution so the analogy isn't exactly accurate - the status is immediately reversed, and the ones the reader expects to be pure always are the ones doing absolutely evil and cruel things.
ghere is this old lesbian foot fetish story about a confident school chearleader girl slowly submiting to her second in command i like submission to come from consent and self realisatuon thd dom convincing the sub to enter new roles im not really into the torture thing

band ends with 2 one of scenes are dogshit im speaking of a entire route of the protag being a sub otherwise i dont care for just a end

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
We'll look into it, thanks for the feedback.

Five-second fix in JSON (which end users can do - but that would be rude to the developer) so I'm sure you reporting this to Nox will have it fixed by next update. :)Even bad ends can be good ends. Hell, I always go for all ends here just to see what they have to offer.

If you ever want to help us add simple quality-of-life updates and the like, send us a dm :)

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
Okay, this has become my favorite game.

At first I was very reluctant and scared of this game, but that's all you ask for in Lezdom content, and the gameplay mechanics are super attractive and efficient.
I love ! And yes, I too would love to see the elf take over the main character, be dominated by his submissive, that would be really great.

I can't wait to see how this game progresses, and I hope it won't be abandoned, Lezdom content is hard to find, and if you search with foot-related content it's even worse :p

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
new player here.i need to stay good with both sides or i can pick one?can make the elf 100% sub to the princess and there is another "love"interest for the princess?i see another woman with the princess in the example cg :love:

Oct 2, 2018
new player here.i need to stay good with both sides or i can pick one?can make the elf 100% sub to the princess and there is another "love"interest for the princess?i see another woman with the princess in the example cg :love:
It is important that you raise reputation with both sides, you need them for the good ending, and yes, you can have the elf princess totally submissive. and if you do the right things you can get your harem with the women you see in the examples cgs although for this I think you must also raise the elf's affection or at least that's how I got that ending.

Oct 2, 2018
Well all that remains is to thank the dev for sharing the game with us, I really liked the story and the game in general.
although near the end the game became very grindy, but it was totally worth it for the ending that I got,
since it was totally possible to get a good ending without the need to prostitute elfina, so I was able to get a totally lesbian route.

thanks for sharing the game and good luck with your future projects.

Reactions: Noxurtica

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
What's orc route? Like actual orc?
During the war with the orcs, it's possible for the princess to lose the war and get captured. That is the "orc rotue".

Well all that remains is to thank the dev for sharing the game with us, I really liked the story and the game in general.
although near the end the game became very grindy, but it was totally worth it for the ending that I got,
since it was totally possible to get a good ending without the need to prostitute elfina, so I was able to get a totally lesbian route.

thanks for sharing the game and good luck with your future projects.
Thank you for the support. The game isn't finished yet, as we still have 2 different routes to go for. We also plan on working on some changes to make the default route less grindy and more polished. Glad you enjoyed the ending :)

Oct 2, 2018
During the war with the orcs, it's possible for the princess to lose the war and get captured. That is the "orc rotue".

Thank you for the support. The game isn't finished yet, as we still have 2 different routes to go for. We also plan on working on some changes to make the default route less grindy and more polished. Glad you enjoyed the ending :)
uff when I made that comment I had seen the "completed" tag (or at least I think I saw it :LOL:) well good luck with the new routes.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes