RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

nsmm

Nov 15, 2021
Can someone explain me how to become a queen at the end. I tried so many options but i always failed. I have 100 reputation with both parties and tried different options at the final meeting with councilors. What exactly do i have to do?

kansas_city_shuffle

Feb 9, 2021
Can someone explain me how to become a queen at the end. I tried so many options but i always failed. I have 100 reputation with both parties and tried different options at the final meeting with councilors. What exactly do i have to do?
Аlso had 100 100 and could not become a queen. Lowered the opponent's rating to 0 and reselected the answers did it.

Great game!

Reactions: Noxurtica
Oct 2, 2018
you said you had 2 other routes prepared
I imagine that the route of the orcs will not be lesbian.
can you tell us if in the other one you are going to do if it will be possible?

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
a new path?nice so one they will get another path for the Married in the Future.

angryorb

May 1, 2019
The orc path seems interesting, but there are some things that are annoying that should be easy enough to fix. When you want to do the mending clothes job there are two orc npcs with the exact same sprite, that walk in the same area, when only one of them is the correct one to talk to for the job. The npc for the foot washing job has her opening dialogue about not having any work for you every time you talk to her and it gets old fast. The game also has the same issue as previous versions where once the version ends it just repeats "End of demo" and doesn't give you a chance to save afterwords.

angryorb

May 1, 2019
ok then how to go inside home....
Which route are you playing? If its the orc route you go to sleep by going back to the cage, advancing to night, then clicking it again to go to sleep. In the main route you should just be able to walk back to your bed.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
you said you had 2 other routes prepared
I imagine that the route of the orcs will not be lesbian.
can you tell us if in the other one you are going to do if it will be possible?
The orc route is predominantly lesbian with some optional maledom content.
The other route is still in development, but yes, it will also be predominantly lesbian.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
The orc path seems interesting, but there are some things that are annoying that should be easy enough to fix. When you want to do the mending clothes job there are two orc npcs with the exact same sprite, that walk in the same area, when only one of them is the correct one to talk to for the job. The npc for the foot washing job has her opening dialogue about not having any work for you every time you talk to her and it gets old fast. The game also has the same issue as previous versions where once the version ends it just repeats "End of demo" and doesn't give you a chance to save afterwords.
Thanks for the feedback, we'll look into these issues.

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Great finally a orc route gets its attention!!! Would be hot if Elfina tried to get back at Puella by making her submit to her. Perhaps in order to gain Elfina trust, Puella starts submitting to her. Or maybe that Orc warchief makes Puella submit (if she doesn't submit initially) to Elfina because she knows that they are in bad blood.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes