RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
so how long the pause between updates is planned to be? week/2weeks/month? or without plans, you push update when you want. rip my eng btw

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
(y) This was really great! You should totally (in part) use the support money to hire people with kinks you don't have to write more varied scenes (and renders perhaps). Feet, that's one of my biggest interests. So, even as someone who likes the existing content, I would appreciate more variation.

Oh, and, is it possible to defeat the first fight you have in the demo? I low-intensity-dislike rpg fighting systems and I'm really bad at those, usually. This first fight seemed very hard (or I suck), so I assumed that this is where the demo ends. Is that right?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I really started to enjoy the game... and then it ended :D I'm hoping for a longer update ;) That being said, I like it a lot. Girls are fun, fighting is pretty interesting. Personally I don't really like fighting in RPGm games, since I enjoy femdom, but at the same time when there's fight I focus on winning it. In this game I can win and be dominated at the same time so that's great.

More varied kinks would be preferable, since I believe the game can get repetitive quite soon with feet/verbal humiliation/boots content only, especially during fights. I hope the town bully will return, could be developed into a nice relationship. I am also quite curious about barbarians and elves, and wouldn't mind some other races too. Regarding the girls I found them rather attractive, although the renders seems a little bit on the lower quality side, especially the bully looks slighty weird imo.

This first fight seemed very hard (or I suck), so I assumed that this is where the demo ends. Is that right?
If you talked with everyone you can easily win the fight even if you won't buy the armor, although it seems you will have to use items. I won the fight with her using only submission skills (you can get additional skill from the violet haired girl) and when the sadistic mode kicked in I used food (the guy with an eyepatch next to the inn gives it to you) to boost my health. As I intend to focus on submissive skills I've bought armor and helmet from the blacksmith (in the inn) and sold my sword. And yes, it is the end of the content.

Last edited:

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
One question, will the childhood bully beauty find her way to the Heartlands and starts bullying the MC again when she see's him?
Thanks a lot for the high praise! As for the bully I didn't plan for her to appear again but at this stage I don't know. It might make sense in the story for her to appear again at some point.

so how long the pause between updates is planned to be?
The last one probably. I don't have a good point of reference right now. I assume it'll take me about 2 months per chapter, but you know how unpredictable it gets. Chapter 1 will take less time though as I have a good chunk of it done already.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
i have to tell you good work for this, i really like where you're heading into, and i can't wait to see more updates, btw did i see you somewhere in the ToT thread, if yes, you took the " if you think you can make a femdom game please make one" and did it seriously! i like that!
Anyways, you said that chapter 1 will take less time, do you already have an estimate?
reading this again reminds me of the virgin fetishist lol

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Text font was not that eye friendly. It felt as if trying to read a mordor language. Read every third word and then connected words into context.
But game is very promising. I'll keep an tab on this one.

Reactions: Greycrimson

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks a lot for the high praise! As for the bully I didn't plan for her to appear again but at this stage I don't know. It might make sense in the story for her to appear again at some point.
In my opinion nothing beats that after a long adventure, where the protagonist has become much stronger, continues to find himself weaker than his old bully, and somehow once again finds himself at her feet. Would love to see her make an appearance at some point later in the game :)

datsass

Apr 19, 2020
Just got done with the intro and let me say DAMN. I'm keeping my eye on this game the music and story so far are great! Love how you can actually be defiant if you keep this up in the next chapter you will deff get support from me on your patreon.

Reactions: Greycrimson

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
i have to tell you good work for this, i really like where you're heading into, and i can't wait to see more updates, btw did i see you somewhere in the ToT thread, if yes, you took the " if you think you can make a femdom game please make one" and did it seriously! i like that!
Anyways, you said that chapter 1 will take less time, do you already have an estimate?
reading this again reminds me of the virgin fetishist lol
Yeah I post in tot thread a lot :D Even though I chastised the devs there a couple of times it's the game that got me really into h games and imo still is the gold standard for femdom games.

Text font was not that eye friendly.
I'll try out different ones.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Since i met only foot fetish ( which i don't like) i have to rate this game 4/10 (10 is highest)
Points are mostly for art work.
I have not finished the game, becouse i was bored by multiple foot fetish scenes.

Since there is not mutch tags I didn't know what to expect and i didn't want to encounter another foot fetish scenes.
If there was atleast cunnilingus or analingus i would rate this game higher.
Maybe in future i will change my opinion, if there will be something of my interest.

ratbag

Sep 17, 2019
I wasnt expecting much, but i really enjoyed this game.

Great idea and premise. I cant wait to be a lacky for an evil domineering witch who has bound my soul. Poor me... woohoo !!!

The fight scenes seemed to take a bit too long. That said though, i loved the submission 'fight', great idea again, but i am not playing this game for a challenging gameplay experience or prolonged battles.

Keep up the good work... please :)

wowqty

Jan 14, 2018
You sent me the barebones version of the game a few months back and I loved it then, and after seeing a more fleshed out version of it, I love it even more. I love the fact that we are gaining skills through dialogue and I of course love the whole concept of the game.

Keep up the good work, I'll follow this one very closely.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
You sent me the barebones version of the game a few months back and I loved it then, and after seeing a more fleshed out version of it, I love it even more. I love the fact that we are gaining skills through dialogue and I of course love the whole concept of the game.

Keep up the good work, I'll follow this one very closely.
Thanks. I was intending to release the game back then but life stuff intervened. On the bright side I had a chance to polish the prologue a lot more. It's definitely a thing to get stuck in a revision loop though, I had to force myself to stop at some point.

By the way I made a small update with the font back to default. Also buffed the "Clear Thoughts" skill so you get a lot more regen now, making the fights a bit easier.

You can download it .

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Very promising game. I like foot fetish content but depending on how deep you plan on diving into the femdom aspects of the game, I would recommend adding in substantial amount of other fetishes as well. Like if you are planning on eventually allowing the player to completely submit and become a slave of a particular character, I feel like that sort of interaction/relationship would feel quite shallow with just foot fetish content. Of course, that all depends if you plan on going that route.

Reactions: Scotsman1989
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes