RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
It's just that the MC hasn't shown any signs of being this kind of person (see his conversations with the first witch). Unless you're anticipating character development in the direction of him finding out that he also finds it hot to submit to people he has defeated, I don't see how that would make sense. (I guess it's OK to put things in a story just because you find them hot, even if they go against other parts of the story, but to me this is irksome.)
but he literally submits multiple times willinglly to all of the women he encounters he is literally a blank slate for us thats why i like the game its a rpg after all

Reactions: Aseratrix

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
but he literally submits multiple times willinglly to all of the women he encounters he is literally a blank slate for us thats why i like the game its a rpg after all
All MC's are like that to some extent, but this one -- when he speaks by himself rather than doing what we choose him to do -- does not say what you're saying. He does not submit willingly -- he has to be talked into it, convinced that he has no chance of winning, or so the storyline says. If you want to compare to ToT, the MC goes in to save his friends, that's his motivation; of course you can make him submit straight away, but that wouldn't make sense given said motivation (which is why a lot of the initial dialogue has to do with the first couple of mistresses bringing out the submissive side in him that he seems to be unaware of).

• Haha
Reactions: TIKI434

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
All MC's are like that to some extent, but this one -- when he speaks by himself rather than doing what we choose him to do -- does not say what you're saying. He does not submit willingly -- he has to be talked into it, convinced that he has no chance of winning, or so the storyline says. If you want to compare to ToT, the MC goes in to save his friends, that's his motivation; of course you can make him submit straight away, but that wouldn't make sense given said motivation (which is why a lot of the initial dialogue has to do with the first couple of mistresses bringing out the submissive side in him that he seems to be unaware of).
absolutely not you choose for him what to do defy or comply its literally the point of the game

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
absolutely not you choose for him what to do defy or comply its literally the point of the game
Well, all the non-choice dialogue disagrees with you.
But I see there's no arguing with you. OK, believe what you will. As long as you enjoy the game, I don't mind how you play it.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
There's no one and only way of how mc feels about being dominated. It'd go against the point of being a rpg. As far as I'm concerned whatever the player feels like goes. Though I see mainly few types: a reluctant sub, a guy who actually wants to win but keeps getting defeated in regular battle and has to submit, an eager sub that plays the role of being forced, and if you are taking the defiant path; not a sub(or one in complete denial).

Also regarding the bully; I came up with a little plot for her reappearance. It will take a while though.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
There's no one and only way of how mc feels about being dominated. It'd go against the point of being a rpg. As far as I'm concerned whatever the player feels like goes. Though I see mainly few types: a reluctant sub, a guy who actually wants to win but keeps getting defeated in regular battle and has to submit, an eager sub that plays the role of being forced, and if you are taking the defiant path; not a sub(or one in complete denial).
But don't you think that the non-optional dialogue with the MC suggests type 2 here rather than one, three or four? (Some MCs are more than empty vessels, at least in my experience, even in RGPs.)

Also regarding the bully; I came up with a little plot for her reappearance. It will take a while though.
That is good news indeed!

Reactions: Greycrimson

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
But don't you think that the non-optional dialogue with the MC suggests type 2 here rather than one, three or four? (Some MCs are more than empty vessels, at least in my experience, even in RGPs.)
The conversation with Clessa gives that vibe yeah. My personal taste is a progression from 2 to 1 to 3 and I loosely stick to that in narrative. Still I try to keep mc's introspective vague so nothing is definitively cemented. At the end of the day my intention is to make most player perspectives valid(within the framework of the fetish themes of the game).

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
The conversation with Clessa gives that vibe yeah. My personal taste is a progression from 2 to 1 to 3 and I loosely stick to that in narrative. Still I try to keep mc's introspective vague so nothing is definitively cemented. At the end of the day my intention is to make most player perspectives valid(within the framework of the fetish themes of the game).
that girl will come back HURAH
it will take a long while URUH

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I respect that. If I were writing a game I'd probably select a perspective and explore it to its ultimate consequences, but that is me. Thus far, your game has been extremely enjoyable, and I'm looking forward to more.

datsass

Apr 19, 2020
Hey I really don't like to ask for release dates because I don't like rushing the dev but do you have a general idea of when you will be done with chapter 1? You said that you were a good chunk in I'm just curious.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Chapter 1 is ready!
Mega

I recommend starting a new game to prevent possible problems. Please report to me if you find any bugs.
Great! I can't wait to see how the story develops. I'll probably have time to play it tomorrow, and if I have any comments I'll post them here in a couple of days.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Wow great first chapter man! I really liked all the models and the foot worship, especially the close up scenes. I love that all of the girls have natural toenails too! This game is just getting better and better. The knowledge aspect is interesting too.
Ps. Will there ever be any collectibles like used shoes or something? And is there any chance in the future for a cute trap femboy character to appear so that we could serve his feet too?

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Ps. Will there ever be any collectibles like used shoes or something? And is there any chance in the future for a cute trap femboy character to appear so that we could serve his feet too?
Thank you. Trap is a no but collectible shoes could be fun. That actually gives me an idea: have the mc equip shoes/socks on his face as wearables. I'll most likely do something like that.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
2 questions, is the bully on her way in this chapter or sometime later?

And, is there a changelog for us to see what we are instore for?

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Bully will appear in Chapter 3 and changelog is in the game folder.
is it posible to remove the red flash when taking hits in combat ? also beating the elven queen in combat seems imposible she just atacks you again as soon as you beat her

also this was incredible i hope part 3 dosent take long

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes