RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Player55555

Feb 1, 2022
Hey, kind of basic question, but at the start, how do you give the Merchant of Wonders the grain? I know that it's in my inventory, but I'm just not able to figure out how to place it.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, kind of basic question, but at the start, how do you give the Merchant of Wonders the grain? I know that it's in my inventory, but I'm just not able to figure out how to place it.
You should go to the now shining tile in the room, and press enter, IIRC. It's been a long time since I beat this game (both paths), but it was so good that I still remember some details.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

daderppo

Oct 1, 2022
You should go to the now shining tile in the room, and press enter, IIRC. It's been a long time since I beat this game (both paths), but it was so good that I still remember some details.
is there a big difference between both paths?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hi, y'all! I come with great news for femdom game enjoyers: a game which development I've been tracking since I joined F95 is being dedicatedly developed again!
For those familiar with it, it's Virago (the thread still has this name: "Virago - (Foot Fetish Femdom Bully Game In Unreal Engine)") but with a renewed name: Santa Virginia. Those interested in knowing more can visit that thread, but in a few words it'll be like a femdom version of Bully: Scholarship Edition.
The latest demo for the game was released June 15th, and it shows how will some features work (at least on a first basis, they'll be improved on further updates): animations, clothing selection, collision detection, fighting mechanics, vehicle driving, swimming, talking, etc.
At first, this demo will be available to those who decide to support the author on Patreon, but will become free as a newer version (updated demo) releases next month. Also, a bigger version with missions and many kinky elements (the latter would be gradually included on further versions this year) is planned for release on Steam near the end of the year, in case some of you fellers are concerned about some of Patreon's policies.
Any more details, you're free to ask in the corresponding thread, and as a final reminder this demo is NOT an alpha version with fetish content, it's an interactive representation of how the gameplay will look like in the future. Please understand if I don't post a direct link to the thread, but I don't want anyone to report this post as advertising right away. Cheers!

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Hi, y'all! I come with great news for femdom game enjoyers: a game which development I've been tracking since I joined F95 is being dedicatedly developed again!
For those familiar with it, it's Virago (the thread still has this name: "Virago - (Foot Fetish Femdom Bully Game In Unreal Engine)") but with a renewed name: Santa Virginia. Those interested in knowing more can visit that thread, but in a few words it'll be like a femdom version of Bully: Scholarship Edition.
The latest demo for the game was released June 15th, and it shows how will some features work (at least on a first basis, they'll be improved on further updates): animations, clothing selection, collision detection, fighting mechanics, vehicle driving, swimming, talking, etc.
At first, this demo will be available to those who decide to support the author on Patreon, but will become free as a newer version (updated demo) releases next month. Also, a bigger version with missions and many kinky elements (the latter would be gradually included on further versions this year) is planned for release on Steam near the end of the year, in case some of you fellers are concerned about some of Patreon's policies.
Any more details, you're free to ask in the corresponding thread, and as a final reminder this demo is NOT an alpha version with fetish content, it's an interactive representation of how the gameplay will look like in the future. Please understand if I don't post a direct link to the thread, but I don't want anyone to report this post as advertising right away. Cheers!

Thank you for the update buddy. You seem to love this game, and I can understand why. Let's just hope it goes to the end of development, even if the chances are low.

Reactions: HumanRug

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
Is it just me or is there a bug in the mine section. If you don't get enough ore you have the fight, she says to go back to your cell, but time doesn't advance. Can't use the bed because it says it's too early, but if I talk to her again I turn over zero ore and lose the game. So do I just have to always get 6 instead of the intended option of being able to come up short a few days?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is it just me or is there a bug in the mine section. If you don't get enough ore you have the fight, she says to go back to your cell, but time doesn't advance. Can't use the bed because it says it's too early, but if I talk to her again I turn over zero ore and lose the game. So do I just have to always get 6 instead of the intended option of being able to come up short a few days?
Yes, it's a bug. Hope you didn't save after fighting, you'll have to start over again. I think you were met with two options, fight and apologize (can't remember too well 'cause it's been years since I last touched this game). You gotta apologize to avoid the bug.

• Wow

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
You could also probably install that rpgm cheat engine and give yourself some extra ores

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes