RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
its so sad this guy was bullied into quiting tbh with tot being dead this was the only good femdom alternative

Reactions: FinrayB

applekund

Jul 30, 2020
When all the F95 neckbeards troll this game this Dev fold like a lawn chair. I can't believe I'm saying this but more Dev need to have thick skin like Koda.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
When all the F95 neckbeards troll this game this Dev fold like a lawn chair. I can't believe I'm saying this but more Dev need to have thick skin like Koda.
I know right. Those neckbeards need to be banished to the Friend-Zone and CrimsonGrey *Gulps* needs to be more like.... That developer.

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
I really love this one. Of all the femdom games Ive played, this game is the one I go back to the most. I really hope Crimson makes a sequel. Are there any fan sigs available for this game?

Reactions: LAKueiJin

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I really love this one. Of all the femdom games Ive played, this game is the one I go back to the most. I really hope Crimson makes a sequel. Are there any fan sigs available for this game?
crimson is gone which is a crying shame people on here said they cojldent reach him on patreon

Reactions: LAKueiJin

pss007

Aug 31, 2021
Need advice on tactics with the main countess vampire fight. (I want defeat her by my save file without usage the save file posted here). In which order should i use submission commands to defeat her?
I am 7 or higher level with good stats, but my vitality always decrease and while I use "clear thoughts" command countess always regain her HP so the fight could be endless.
Maybe is there any special order of command that will help me to continue attacks without often usage of "clear thoughts" or something?

My usual row of command: submit- f. lick - f. kiss - bow - grovel. When vitality is low - clear thoughts and again : bow - f lick - f kiss (cause these and have a high damage). But it is ineffective - she full regains her HP to 90% . Another commands as brace, worship and etc - I prefer not use - because do not understand its effect.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Need advice on tactics with the main countess vampire fight. (I want defeat her by my save file without usage the save file posted here). In which order should i use submission commands to defeat her?
I am 7 or higher level with good stats, but my vitality always decrease and while I use "clear thoughts" command countess always regain her HP so the fight could be endless.
Maybe is there any special order of command that will help me to continue attacks without often usage of "clear thoughts" or something?

My usual row of command: submit- f. lick - f. kiss - bow - grovel. When vitality is low - clear thoughts and again : bow - f lick - f kiss (cause these and have a high damage). But it is ineffective - she full regains her HP to 90% . Another commands as brace, worship and etc - I prefer not use - because do not understand its effect.
You can't defeat her when you're fighting against her for the 1st time.

How I won:
- I got the dialogue challenge right (makes fight easier, but I tried defeating her without getting the challenge and the fight wasn't more difficult, just slightly longer);
- during fight: Submit and then I just spammed Grovel, used Clear Thoughts from time to time and if restrained Whimper. TBH this tactic works for everyone in the game.

As for my build:
- lvl 6
- equipped Fastened Shackles, Gagged Slave Cowl and Bound Slave Harness
- Submission lvl 32
- Scholarly lvl 18

Last edited:
Reactions: pss007

pss007

Aug 31, 2021
You can't defeat her when you're fighting against her for the 1st time.

How I won:
- I got the dialogue challenge right (makes fight easier, but I tried defeating her without getting the challenge and the fight wasn't more difficult, just slightly longer);
- during fight: Submit and then I just spammed Grovel, used Clear Thoughts from time to time and if restrained Whimper. TBH this tactic works for everyone in the game.

As for my build:
- lvl 6
- equipped Fastened Shackles, Gagged Slave Cowl and Bound Slave Harness
- Submission lvl 32
- Scholarly lvl 18
Thanks. So you used only Grovel + Clear thoughts and Whimper?

My build:
Lvl 7
Fastened shackles, gagged slave cowl and iron armor.
Submission: 75

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks. So you used only Grovel + Clear thoughts and Whimper?

My build:
Lvl 7
Fastened shackles, gagged slave cowl and iron armor.
Submission: 75
Here's how I played the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mistresses-of-the-forest-final-crimsongrey.50824/page-28#post-4889045

My 32 Submission is a number from the dialogue choices, I don't remember how big a boost the equipment gave me.

And yeah all the fights in the game just Grovel and Clear Thoughts, and after you'll learn Whimper then you use it if restrained. I won every fight that way; other skills aren't really necessary; I tried to use them and counted how fast I can defeat everyone usying various tactics, but there wasn't any real difference if I tried to be more fancy.

Reactions: pss007

pss007

Aug 31, 2021
Here's how I played the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mistresses-of-the-forest-final-crimsongrey.50824/page-28#post-4889045

My 32 Submission is a number from the dialogue choices, I don't remember how big a boost the equipment gave me.

And yeah all the fights in the game just Grovel and Clear Thoughts, and after you'll learn Whimper then you use it if restrained. I won every fight that way; other skills aren't really necessary; I tried to use them and counted how fast I can defeat everyone usying various tactics, but there wasn't any real difference if I tried to be more fancy.
With your advice I got how and when to use Whimper and finally defeated her. Thanks a lot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister_M
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes