RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So nobody will answer me for this? :/
There are 2 ways - if I remember correctly - to learn submission skills. 1: you go to Piroa (in the Tavern), you have to visit her more than once, as the story develops she will offer more skills. 2: when your submission score goes up (through dialogue choices) your submission skills will get stronger and when you level up new skills (I believe whimper is one of them) will unlock.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ianuda and lakano

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
There are 2 ways - if I remember correctly - to learn submission skills. 1: you go to Piroa (in the Tavern), you have to visit her more than once, as the story develops she will offer more skills. 2: when your submission score goes up (through dialogue choices) your submission skills will get stronger and when you level up new skills (I believe whimper is one of them) will unlock.
Wait. I have already unlocked from Piroa "Bow", "Kiss Feet" and "Feet Lick" through the dialogues where I had to be submissive. Is "Whimper" the fourth skill she "teaches" to you?
Or should "Whimper" replace the "Feet Kiss" skill in your skills tree? Because I'm pretty confused now and have no way of figuring out how to learn "Whimper" at the beginning of chapter 4.

Greycrimson Can you help me to understand this thing please?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Wait. I have already unlocked from Piroa "Bow", "Kiss Feet" and "Feet Lick" through the dialogues where I had to be submissive. Is "Whimper" the fourth skill she "teaches" to you?
Or should "Whimper" replace the "Feet Kiss" skill in your skills tree? Because I'm pretty confused now and have no way of figuring out how to learn "Whimper" at the beginning of chapter 4.

Greycrimson Can you help me to understand this thing please?
What I meant is that apart from obtaining skills from Piroa all the dialogues and choices that you make in the world (with everyone) affect your submission stat. So when you talk with others, start conversations, go into questions, etc. but you always choose submissive responses during every conversation and when you decide to obey when they ask you to do smth (humiliating usually) then your general submission stat grows, which boosts your submission skills. And when you level up it just adds new skills to your moveset after some fixed thresholds.

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
What I meant is that apart from obtaining skills from Piroa all the dialogues and choices that you make in the world (with everyone) affect your submission stat. So when you talk with others, start conversations, go into questions, etc. but you always choose submissive responses during every conversation and when you decide to obey when they ask you to do smth (humiliating usually) then your general submission stat grows, which boosts your submission skills. And when you level up it just adds new skills to your moveset after some fixed thresholds.
Actually I'm not sure if the skill can be unlocked by itself just boosting the submission. Here I have a screenshot of my Stats before start the ch.4. Did you have a Save before starting the ch.4 too to make a comparison with my stat and, therefore, my submission? Thanks a lot.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Actually I'm not sure if the skill can be unlocked by itself just boosting the submission. Here I have a screenshot of my Stats before start the ch.4. Did you have a Save before starting the ch.4 too to make a comparison with my stat and, therefore, my submission? Thanks a lot.
I've got it unlocked in some dialog either with Piroa or Clessa in Ch.3 or 4 - do not remember exactly which

P.S. I could actually beat the Succubus Piroa without ever using Whimper - only alternated between Grovel and Clear Mind (neither of those seem to be affected by the restraints and trying to break free only seemed to be a waste of turn)

Reactions: Ianuda

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I could actually beat the Succubus Piroa without ever using Whimper - only alternated between Grovel and Clear Mind (neither of those seem to be affected by the restraints and trying to break free only seemed to be a waste of turn)
Yes, that's true, but spamming grovel and clear thoughts is boring :p So I decided to break free from restrains too.

I've got it unlocked in some dialog either with Piroa or Clessa
I'm 100% sure that I've unlocked at least 2 skills after leveling up or rising my sub stats (damn, I guess I'll replay the game tomorrow to check this :p ).

Did you have a Save before starting the ch.4 too to make a comparison with my stat and, therefore, my submission?
My stats:
Lvl - 8, Att - 16, Def - 31, Submission - 80, Masochism - 61, 50, 50; I have the same gear as you. There are also some hidden stats that you can check in saveedit if you want.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yes, that's true, but spamming grovel and clear thoughts is boring :p So I decided to break free from restrains too.
Yeah, it's a damn tedious process since she regenerates real quick and regenerates completely two times after you get her HP all the way down to zero... but every other method seems to be even slower

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Regarding the ending (I'm replaying the game now):
I'm slightly dissapointed that the scholarly stat is not taken into consideration or (even more) the fact that we finished all dialogue challenges. I think that since MC proved himself to be an intelligent, scholarly guy then it would a nice idea to have him not only massage and serve Clessa's feet, but also assist her with her studies or do something similar. In other words it would be cool if some statistics and some player's choices and struggles would be additionally rewarded in the endings.

And regarding the skills and perks that unlock automatically, submission and scholarly stats after reaching fixed numbers unlock perks (submission perks help in fights and scholarly perks give additional dialogue options and allow to earn more xp) and leveling up gives skills, leveling to lvl 4 gives you Brace, lvl 2 gives you Clear Thoughts and so on.

• Red Heart

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
Regarding the ending (I'm replaying the game now):
I'm slightly dissapointed that the scholarly stat is not taken into consideration or (even more) the fact that we finished all dialogue challenges. I think that since MC proved himself to be an intelligent, scholarly guy then it would a nice idea to have him not only massage and serve Clessa's feet, but also assist her with her studies or do something similar. In other words it would be cool if some statistics and some player's choices and struggles would be additionally rewarded in the endings.

And regarding the skills and perks that unlock automatically, submission and scholarly stats after reaching fixed numbers unlock perks (submission perks help in fights and scholarly perks give additional dialogue options and allow to earn more xp) and leveling up gives skills, leveling to lvl 4 gives you Brace, lvl 2 gives you Clear Thoughts and so on.
Oh, may I ask you to tell me if "Whimper" automatically unlocks when you reach level 8 when you Will be at that lvl? I am convinced that the skill does not unlock in any dialogue with Piroa or Clessa. And that would explain why I don't have it (I saw you are at lvl 8, I was at lvl 7). Furthermore, the problem is that I don't know how to level further in that save, as losing takes you directly to one of the game's various endings, without allowing you to level up so.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Oh, may I ask you to tell me if "Whimper" automatically unlocks when you reach level 8 when you Will be at that lvl? I am convinced that the skill does not unlock in any dialogue with Piroa or Clessa. And that would explain why I don't have it (I saw you are at lvl 8, I was at lvl 7). Furthermore, the problem is that I don't know how to level further in that save, as losing takes you directly to one of the game's various endings, without allowing you to level up so.
I am going to finish my current replay (I made some notes and it's practically a walkthrough at this point :p ), I am not at lvl 8 yet though (I'm at lvl 5 that I got for dialogue challenge with the elf queen). At the point you're in a game it's impossible to level up, I also noticed your defense is quite low. At lvl 5 my scholarly stat is at 7, which gives you perks Scholar and Aware, that boost your xp gain, maybe you missed some scholarly points in your game or didn't finish dialogue challenges (doing them in chapter 1 alone gives you 150 xp)?

andrix_NoelzZz

Jan 7, 2021
my level of English is not very good, so I use google translate. yesterday I downloaded the game and I really like it, but I ran into a problem. After gaining the "foot lick" skill from piora, I cannot use "submit", the enemies simply ignore it in the normal world and in the memory crystal. also the phrase that should appear after activating "submit" appears at the beginning of the battle. For example: I start a fight with an elven sword dancer and see the standard start of the fight, followed by the phrase "Good. Know your place human". I cannot win a battle other than to defeat the enemy with battle skills. maybe it's a bug, or something like that. hope you can help me, thanks.

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
I am going to finish my current replay (I made some notes and it's practically a walkthrough at this point :p ), I am not at lvl 8 yet though (I'm at lvl 5 that I got for dialogue challenge with the elf queen). At the point you're in a game it's impossible to level up, I also noticed your defense is quite low. At lvl 5 my scholarly stat is at 7, which gives you perks Scholar and Aware, that boost your xp gain, maybe you missed some scholarly points in your game or didn't finish dialogue challenges (doing them in chapter 1 alone gives you 150 xp)?
Well man, at this point I am relying on your future "walkthrough", because as far as I understand, I've lost huge exp points in some dialogues in the story, so I will have to play it again in a clear save.

I completed the game a few days ago spamming "clear thoughts" and "Lick feet" versus Piroa, but not being able to unlock the "Whimper" skill, triggers me a lot. I'll wait your news then, hoping you will remember of me.
Thank you so much for your support.

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
my level of English is not very good, so I use google translate. yesterday I downloaded the game and I really like it, but I ran into a problem. After gaining the "foot lick" skill from piora, I cannot use "submit", the enemies simply ignore it in the normal world and in the memory crystal. also the phrase that should appear after activating "submit" appears at the beginning of the battle. For example: I start a fight with an elven sword dancer and see the standard start of the fight, followed by the phrase "Good. Know your place human". I cannot win a battle other than to defeat the enemy with battle skills. maybe it's a bug, or something like that. hope you can help me, thanks.
Did you try to see if you had enough vitality? Maybe you started the fights without vitality. If so, heal yourself with the pools of water in the memory crystal and try again to challenge someone.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well man, at this point I am relying on your future "walkthrough", because as far as I understand, I've lost huge exp points in some dialogues in the story, so I will have to play it again in a clear save.

I completed the game a few days ago spamming "clear thoughts" and "Lick feet" versus Piroa, but not being able to unlock the "Whimper" skill, triggers me a lot. I'll wait your news then, hoping you will remember of me.
Thank you so much for your support.
I played a little bit today chapter 2, with barbarians. During this chapter you earn perk Espionage (unlocked via Scholarly stat) that greatly enhances your defense. I got it in mines, and I also leveled up while in mines (to lvl 6) and it automatically unlocked Whimper for me (tbh at this point leveling up seems unnecessary to me). As of this moment I have the following perks: Obedient, Compliance, Pitiable and Adoring unlocked via Submissive stat and Resourceful, Scholar, Aware, Espionage unlocked via Scholarly stat. I'm at lvl 6 and my defense is 24 (already 10 above yours at the end of your game, I haven't even started 3rd chapter) and I also have more Masochism than you (45), so I'm pretty sure you missed some Scholarly points and/or dialogue challenges.

Last edited:

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
So, I am having a lot of trouble beating the countess vampire. I do all the dialogs correctly. I am level 7 with a sub score of 71. I keep kissing/licking feet and clearing mind when i get low, but her health bar keeps disappearing and healing. i do both lick and kiss feet they don't seem to have any effect in breaking any restraining she does, i just stay restrained and there is an endless loop of her and i healing. Any advice? is my file bugged???? I want to see the vampire end and then the new content.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, I am having a lot of trouble beating the countess vampire. I do all the dialogs correctly. I am level 7 with a sub score of 71. I keep kissing/licking feet and clearing mind when i get low, but her health bar keeps disappearing and healing. i do both lick and kiss feet they don't seem to have any effect in breaking any restraining she does, i just stay restrained and there is an endless loop of her and i healing. Any advice? is my file bugged???? I want to see the vampire end and then the new content.
To escape restraints you need to use Whimper. Also, I'd recommend having enough Scholarly points to gain the perk Espionage, it'll boost your defense; having a high Submissive stat is also helpful. In my post above yours there's a quick walkthrough that I've wrote while replaying the game, so maybe it could be useful to you.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
To escape restraints you need to use Whimper. Also, I'd recommend having enough Scholarly points to gain the perk Espionage, it'll boost your defense; having a high Submissive stat is also helpful. In my post above yours there's a quick walkthrough that I've wrote while replaying the game, so maybe it could be useful to you.
I have the perk espionage, but i don't seem to have the skill whimper.... i'll have to look where maybe i missed that.... Thanks for your response.

Edit: I looked over your guide (your awesome and thanks for providing it) I see that just leveling up to 6 should give you whimper? I am level 7 and should have it right???

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I have the perk espionage, but i don't seem to have the skill whimper.... i'll have to look where maybe i missed that.... Thanks for your response.

Edit: I looked over your guide (your awesome and thanks for providing it) I see that just leveling up to 6 should give you whimper? I am level 7 and should have it right???
That's weird, I played twice through the whole game and always got Whimper. :unsure: Maybe it's also connected to the Submissive stat. I assume you just started playing and you're not continuing old saves?

Reactions: fsatti2000

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
That's weird, I played twice through the whole game and always got Whimper. :unsure: Maybe it's also connected to the Submissive stat. I assume you just started playing and you're not continuing old saves?
I thought 71 was pretty decent/high. But I am playing with old saves, I suppose I should just start from the beginning cause it's likely that, that's doing it. was kind of afraid of that. Oh well, at least I have your awesome guide for my new playthrough, make it a positive and get to redo lots of great scenes. Thanks very much for your help!

Reactions: Mister_M
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes