RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I thought 71 was pretty decent/high. But I am playing with old saves, I suppose I should just start from the beginning cause it's likely that, that's doing it. was kind of afraid of that. Oh well, at least I have your awesome guide for my new playthrough, make it a positive and get to redo lots of great scenes. Thanks very much for your help!
It depends how old are the saves, but I remember that there was at least one rework that required starting from the beginning.

Reactions: fsatti2000

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
It depends how old are the saves, but I remember that there was at least one rework that required starting from the beginning.
I've likely overlooked that some how and have been playing with the same save for awhile. Likely since the prologue

D

Deleted member 494574

Can someone provide a savefile at the end of chapter 3 please?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
To sum it up - the game is obviously good, but Chapter 4 feels quite rushed. Mostly endings (which probably took quite some labour, they look good, H Z CTRL to remove the UI, good monologues), then some fights, and then very little story. Namely:
1) no Eshka ending;
2) no adventurer ending;
3) no gentler/scholar ending with Clessa (don't kill me, Aseratrix, for using the word "gentle");
4) typos, and in the Countess ending, the word "nylon" is used (reminds me of "cosplayer" in Cute Monsters and Mommy).

Other than that, nice choice of music, we've got some more lore on Meras III (the lich with the staff?), the game clearly establishes a foundation for future stories.

I'd like to express my bewilderment at the lack of footjob scenes. I don't even like them, but I wonder what has changed. Have the Patrons been asking for a more submissive feel? Because that's what I'm getting overall - and it does make sense to double-down in one particular area if the next project is supposed to cover a wider spectrum of femdom.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Meh, who cares? not I ;)
Seriously though, the way the game ended indeed seemed a bit rushed, overall. As for specific endings, my humble opinion is following:

1) Clessa ending was awesome
2) Vampire and Elf endings were ok
3) Barbarian ending was so-so (but, perhaps, I am subjective here)
4) Piroa ending was horrible (collection of bad tropes, imho)
5) Village ending was lame (like... totally null)
6) Lack of Eshka ending was deeply disappointing

Last edited:

eloinos

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, I am in front of the vampire queen and I see that there is a choice of dialogue to become a vampire. Problem, I'm bad at English (I'm talking to you with a translator). I spent several long minutes trying wetsuits to no avail.
Is there really the possibility of becoming a vampire? If so, any advice please?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hello, I am in front of the vampire queen and I see that there is a choice of dialogue to become a vampire. Problem, I'm bad at English (I'm talking to you with a translator). I spent several long minutes trying wetsuits to no avail.
Is there really the possibility of becoming a vampire? If so, any advice please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eloinos

Dec 3, 2018
Seriously though, the way the game ended indeed seemed a bit rushed, overall. As for specific endings, my humble opinion is following:

1) Clessa ending was awesome
2) Vampire and Elf endings were ok
3) Barbarian ending was so-so (but, perhaps, I am subjective here)
4) Piroa ending was horrible (collection of bad tropes, imho)
5) Village ending was lame (like... totally null)
6) Lack of Eshka ending was deeply disappointing

In the end, I quite agree with this opinion! ( from what I could understand from the dialogues )

The end of Clessa and that of the Vampires are well above, the one with the elves also is well worked

The rest is okay or not great

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I don't remember ever promising an Eshka ending or even mentioning it and yet people are harping on about it like it was what this game was all about. Maybe I would have done it if a single person has said they wanted it during ch4 development(no one did). Now I regret ever making the character at all anyway. I regret finishing the game too, pretty sure I'd get more positive reactions if I abandoned it and spared myself the effort. Live and learn I guess.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I don't remember ever promising an Eshka ending or even mentioning it and yet people are harping on about it like it was what this game was all about. Maybe I would have done it if a single person has said they wanted it during ch4 development(no one did). Now I regret ever making the character at all anyway. I regret finishing the game too, pretty sure I'd get more positive reactions if I abandoned it and spared myself the effort. Live and learn I guess.
My guess is that people got their hopes up for it, but pay no attention to the whiners it is what it is.
Yes i was also hoping for an Eshka ending, but unlike them I accept the fact that it didnae happen.

All the other endings are absolutley MINTED, I especially love the mistress Clessa ending, and the Elf ending take honourary 2nd place with the Vampires taking 3rd.

In my opinion, be proud that your game was well recieved and finished. Really looking forward to your next works, stay safe.

And to those that might facepalm this post, I don't care if you do it, this is just me saying what i feel plain and simple.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
while i would have liked to see it and many people have asked for more content for her back in the day ...its not even a dent on this great game dont listen to the whiners your game is literally the best femdom game curently out even surpassing boda in my opinion please dont stop

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
My guess is that people got their hopes up for it, but pay no attention to the whiners it is what it is.
Yes i was also hoping for an Eshka ending, but unlike them I accept the fact that it didnae happen.

All the other endings are absolutley MINTED, I especially love the mistress Clessa ending, and the Elf ending take honourary 2nd place with the Vampires taking 3rd.

In my opinion, be proud that your game was well recieved and finished. Really looking forward to your next works, stay safe.

And to those that might facepalm this post, I don't care if you do it, this is just me saying what i feel plain and simple.
Criticism and voicing dislike I can get behind but when the only responses I get is sneering and reducing my entire game to a single character then it makes me think all my labor on this game was for nothing. Really effective way of killing one's drive for making any content.

i guess crimson couldent satisfy your child abuse medical cheap store bought darktoz femdom in display at karlsons gambit
I appreciate your sentiments but let's not turn to bashing other games/devs

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Hey I really enjoyed the entire game and the shorter chapter 4. Making multiple endings I'm sure took a lot of time and work and though I didn't like turning my back on Clessa, I was a fan of the Piroa ending scenes. The fact that you get dominated by four mistresses at once sold me on it.

Plus, in most femdom games I've played, submitting to an enemy resulted in a loss so being able to beat the game through submission alone was a big plus for me.

Looking forward to your next project which I hope is also mainly foot domination/ worship.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Criticism and voicing dislike I can get behind but when the only responses I get is sneering and reducing my entire game to a single character then it makes me think all my labor on this game was for nothing. Really effective way of killing one's drive for making any content.

I appreciate your sentiments but let's not turn to bashing other games/devs
I haven't started on your game yet but it sounds like you are dealing with a lot of choosingbeggars. Even if it is not my cup of tea, I am glad that you finished it for the players who loved it. Not to mention the fact that unless they were backing the development/ purchasing the game they really have no right to complain at all. I hope that the developer's blues from this are short lived and that you can go back to doing what you love which is designing games.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm sorry if my comment might have come across a little rude. Do not get me wrong, I greatly enjoyed the game overall, especially the lore. I absolutely loved Clessa ending and other endings were decent as well. The only ending I didn't like was Piroa... My first choice was to surrender to her as I really liked her and the Lilean religion; but was kind of hoping she wouldn't end up so much of a "cliché villain" so I was somewhat disappointed. Yes, I did like Eshka too and I was hoping she'd get a bit more content and an ending of her own... but it's your game and your choice, of course.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes